Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Georgia

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 18, 2014, 11:59:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Dirty

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hogman99

TNhawgfan

Another hog game, another bad satellite feed
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

trashcan maN

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

HogFanatic

Getting aggressive. That's good. We need to turn this into a dog fight like the Kentucky game.

wupigsuey

Breems

Blown fastbreak by Wade leads to an easy bucket for UGA.

Dirty

TNhawgfan

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

I like the intensity Harris brings, but he has some shots that are real head scratchers at times

Breems

hogman99

swinesation

This game is annoying. The B team looked worse than usual.

arkansasrazorback

don't you love when you have a 2 on 1 break and there is not one pass.

trashcan maN

Quote from: anaxagoras on January 18, 2014, 01:10:29 pm
I like the intensity Harris brings, but he has some shots that are real head scratchers at times
Harris looked like Julius Randle during our cupcake portion of schedule. He struggles to get good looks inside now

Breems

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

trashcan maN

swinesation

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

trashcan maN

GA misses 3. Qualls called for questionable foul on board

The Hogfather

hogman99

Can we please block out on defense? If we don't, take the player and tell him to block out!

PORKULATOR

When Harris makes a flub, he makes two. He did something good, followed by two real boners and now he should be fine. We have to be tough on the road and he IS tough.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

YodaHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

Otis

Wow this is ugly. Watch how many screens we set in the half court. NONE, unless it's a high ball screen 30 feet from the basket.

The Hogfather

Great look by Madden.  Can't finish AGAIN.

The Hogfather

wupigsuey

Still feel like we're playing well enough to win. I feel like we're getting their best shot right now and still in the lead

TNhawgfan

You give a team 3 shots per possession, you lose...that has to stop!

swinesation

We look sluggish, but at least we're winning. So maybe we'll get it going and go on a run.

Dirty

I feel like we are playing in quicksand. 

elksnort

I suppose it harder to rebound playing a zone. Whatever, we need to force more turnovers then.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: wupigsuey on January 18, 2014, 01:14:40 pm
Still feel like we're playing well enough to win. I feel like we're getting their best shot right now and still in the lead
This is not their best shot, GA is playing awful too

pfrg999

Very ugly game..   honestly if we wake up we should win going away
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

swinesation

Breems

Kingsley has gotten some big minutes early. Is Portis in foul trouble?

cmiller01

If we start boxing out and become active on offense... we got this.

Nipsey Mussle

We're missing lay ups again. There's no way we should lose to this team

wupigsuey