Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Florida

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 11, 2014, 11:24:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tomw

like I said earlier..given enough time the hogs will figure out a way to lose ..and they did... no excuse for this loss today...out coached AGAIN...bad decisions on the floor and on the side lines....its going to be more of the same til season is over just like the past two years and when he was here the first time...Nolan let him do the coaching after the 95 season and what I saw then I am seeing now...Anderson is not the answer for the hogs program

jfred59

Razorback sports at its best....0-for the SEC in both major sports this year

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: cosmodrum on January 11, 2014, 02:30:54 pm
I haven't had a good Saturday in a long time.

So disappointing. Our basketball team—like our football team (forget about details like we're out-manned, etc)—simply DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO WIN A GAME.

We do a SERIES of things that insure we give the other team a chance, and for us, make the hole impossible to climb out of.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

wupigsuey

Quote from: jfred59 on January 11, 2014, 02:41:40 pm

sad but true
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Misty Mountain Hog

This entire athletic program is in shambles. May need to look to the very top for a change. I can't take many more of these types of Saturday's. Seriously losing interest in a program that I have followed for 35 years. I am having doubts if we will have a truly meaningful game, in football or basketball for quite some time. Pathetic effort by our coaching staff.

Hogz87

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 11, 2014, 02:34:31 pm
agreed, when is the last time a men's team from the UA won an SEC contest ?  has to be the baseball team from last season....man, this is REALLY getting old
If you go only by the big three sports (baseball, basketball, football) then the last time one of our men teams won an SEC contest was on May 23rd when we beat LSU in the SEC tournament.  That was 233 days ago and the number will be at 236 on the day of the Kentucky game.  And does anyone think we'll actually beat either of UGA or Tennessee on the road?  Staring the very real possibility of an 0-5 start in SEC play in the face which will push the streak up to 247 days when Auburn comes to Fayetteville on January 25th.

lookawayquick

Do CMA's assistant coaches bring anything to the dance?  Seem to be missing a smart, tactical coach.  Frustrating to watch a team play so hard and so dumb at the same time.  Mental aspect of the game is killing this team. 

cosmodrum

Quote from: stormyhog on January 11, 2014, 02:33:25 pm
Nothing but a bunch of freakin' crybabies in this thread. 

We lost.  At least we played hard.  Let's see where we are at the halfway of conference play.  If we beat Kentucky, we will be in decent shape. 

Biggest bunch of [CENSORED] and moaners out there.

Yeah! Chin up! It's only been 15 years of mediocrity! Stay positive!

Tired of it.
Go away, batin'

AF74Razorback

Guys,   things happen.   Nolan was fired and we see this precipitous drop and then wonder why.   Yeah, yeah there were reasons but there always seems to be and those reasons may not be right.

As it is, go Hogs and  :puke: on whiners.   I love the team and I like Mike Anderson and have been rooting the Hogs since 1974.   While stationed at LRAFB I learned about the legacy and for those who stick around now you will be rewarded.
Love the Razorbacks and disdain fair weather fans.

moses_007

Quote from: Misty Mountain Hog on January 11, 2014, 02:44:41 pm
This entire athletic program is in shambles. May need to look to the very top for a change. I can't take many more of these types of Saturday's. Seriously losing interest in a program that I have followed for 35 years. I am having doubts if we will have a truly meaningful game, in football or basketball for quite some time. Pathetic effort by our coaching staff.
Looks like BB may turn out a lot like football this season.

ICEman

January 11, 2014, 04:02:14 pm #960 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 04:42:49 pm by ICEman
Quote from: jfred59 on January 11, 2014, 02:41:40 pm
Brought to you by $10,000,000 in composite coaches salaries in the two major sports.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Chuck Porker

AWHAWG

Quote from: BassinHawg on January 11, 2014, 02:20:56 pm
Anderson must go folks, he is not going to cut it now or ever!
this kind I rhetoric will only make recruiting harder. Mike is building a program the right way. No one is in jail, trouble. Etc...that would be a major setback. 

AF74Razorback

Quote from: BassinHawg on January 11, 2014, 02:38:47 pm
People have a right to moan, if Anderson had enough smarts to make adjustment on the fly when the other coach make a defense change people wouldn't have to moan.

Another year of his crap isn't gonna cut it.

All he knows how to coach is gym rat wanna be pick up style basketball.

He doesn't have any true pick and roll in his offense at all and other coaches know this and know how to defeat him.

Why don't you apply to the job.  I am sure you can win a few national championships with your eyes closed.
Love the Razorbacks and disdain fair weather fans.