Previous topic - Next topic

corndo

Snarlton

That was incredible.  Way to go Hogs!

hawgfan_18

man we're really doing it ain't we harry

HOBBITHater

Wow....just WOW!!!!!!!!

HUGE RUN by the hogs downs Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOIEEEE!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Dirk Piggler

I wonder what seed we will be.

cityhog

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo piiiigggg soooooooooieeeee!!!!!!!!

I'll gladly eat my crow.  didn't give them a chance today!!!

hogfankb

cobbshogs

cobbshogs

WxHog

Odds are in our favor now for an at large bid!    Keep the retro uni's going!

secthumper

....CONGRATULATIONS guys....you deserve this one!!!!      WPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

Tater Salad

not so fast...we still have bizness to take care of

hoggin das

WE ARE ON A ROLL NOW BABBEEEE!!!!!  SOOIIEE!!!

hoggin das

WE ARE ON A ROLL NOW BABBEEEE!!!!!  SOOIIEE!!!

rok-dog

I'll take that bball pickem loss anyday!
Quote from: TuckFexas on May 14, 2010, 01:29:05 pm
Listen to rok, this is the most sound advice ever typed on a message board in the history of the internets.
Quote from: BallHog1 on December 03, 2010, 07:50:23 am
Rok, you are obviously the most intelligent poster in the the tavern.

BigPapaHawg

This is just amazing, I can't believe how we are playing right now!

WPS!
WOO PIG

UsACoL1004

Now that is how we are suppose to finish a game on the road!!!

CiriusPorker

WHAT A GAME!
we're gonna break a 20 game win season!

ElRopo

Bite my azz u Heath haters, were going dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulldog04

We can't lose these next two games.  These two games are more important than this one win.

sportscrazy

Celebrate good times.   LET'S GO DANCING!!!

They need to win Wednesday vs. Miss St. to secure it and not have another red flag on their resume.  They win there will be no doubt.  I think we are in anyway but let's not get stuck with a 10 or 11 seed.  Or worse a 8 or 9 seed where you play a 1 seed your second game.

Queen Hog

Holy Hog win on the road!!!!!  Wow.  Take take Tennessee!!!! :razorback: :razorback:
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

CiriusPorker

Quote from: bulldog04 on February 25, 2006, 02:05:21 pm
We can't lose these next two games.  These two games are more important than this one win.

slow you're roll there...we have to learn from our mistakes with "Ole Miss"

freedomcounty

Heath doesn't need to worry about updating his resume for a while. Woo Pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

GO HOGS BABY!

Great WIN.

I HATE TENNESSEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

CiriusPorker

I would say Heath has just upped his job security to about 90 percent.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: freedomcounty on February 25, 2006, 02:06:26 pm
Heath doesn't need to worry about updating his resume for a while. Woo Pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit knee-jerking, takes away from our win.  Heath by no means is secure..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Bubba_Hog

We are going to be out in force in BWA wednesday night!  Bubba_Hog is going to be doing a little dancing himself!
Hey buddy, why don't you go grab daddy a cold one outta the fridge!

lumphog

This win is huge, It opened the door to the NCAA Tournament. There is NO WAY we don`t get in NOW. :razorback:  ;D :razorback:

D-macs cuz

we win these last two games and win one or two in the sec tourny, we may have a pretty strong team come NCAA time.

corndo

A sell out on Wednesday? What do you think?

Lokirain

"It's been a long time since we Rock and Rolled"

King

If we win out and Alabama loses again, would we win the tiebreaker for a #2 seed in the conference tournament?

razorbackfan4life

Oh, Bring me back to the glory days hogs.  Lets make it to the sweet sixteen this year!!!!!!  We'd finally get a new banner, lol.

Tomhog™

They should handle Miss St at home.  Now they need to not have a letdown before the SECT at Georgia.  Winning ot would give us 21 wins and a good seed (Probably a 7-9 seed).  We win a game or two in the tourney and have 22-23 wins, we're talking 4-6 seed! WOO HOO!

sportscrazy

HOPEFULLY OUR RECRUITS WERE WATCHING THIS GAME!!!!  WHAT A HUGE WIN.

VictorHoggo

Quote from: Bubba_Hog on February 25, 2006, 02:09:16 pm
We are going to be out in force in BWA wednesday night!  Bubba_Hog is going to be doing a little dancing himself!
Bubba_hogs dancin' is rubbin' off on the Hogs.  :-X

lunchbox72703

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 25, 2006, 02:08:10 pm
Quote from: freedomcounty on February 25, 2006, 02:06:26 pm

Quit knee-jerking, takes away from our win.  Heath by no means is secure..

Hate to say it, but I think he is really really secure now.  Team hasn't quit, and he's really close to backing up his preseason promis of a NCAA Bid.  Plus, now the road wins have improved over last season as well.

CiriusPorker

espn just said that arkansas is a likely shoe in...

hogwild84

Analyst on CBS before the Kentucky-LSU game said we had "punched our ticket" into the NCAA tourney. WPS!

Flatline

Man it sure does feel good to watch the selection show again.  I was wondering if that was ever going to happen again.

pfrg999

Arkansas 73, Tennessee 69 

Preview - Box Score - Recap

1  2  Total   

Arkansas  36 37 73  Final 

(10) Tennessee  42 27 69   

Arkansas 
Name Min FG 3Pt FT Off Reb Ast TO Stl Blk PF Pts 
C. Thomas 27 4-8 0-0 3-3 3 6 0 1 0 0 3 11 
S. Hill 13 1-2 0-0 0-0 1 6 0 0 0 1 3 2 
R. Brewer 36 4-12 1-4 0-0 0 5 9 3 1 1 1 9 
E. Ferguson 34 4-11 3-7 1-2 2 4 5 3 0 0 0 12 
J. Modica 35 6-13 0-3 2-2 3 6 5 1 0 0 4 14 
D. Jefferson 16 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 3 4 1 0 1 2 0 
D. Townes 23 7-9 0-0 1-2 0 6 1 1 0 1 3 15 
V. Hunter 16 4-8 0-0 2-3 6 7 0 0 0 1 3 10 

Totals 200 30-63 4-14 9-12 15 43 24 10 1 5 19 73 
Percentages:   .476 .286 .750   Team Rebounds: 2 

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

sportscrazy

Our next goal now should be to get that #2 Seed from the SEC West in the SEC tourney.  Not having to play on Thursday can really be helpful.  If we play well in the SEC tourney it will improve our seed and maybe get us a decent seed for the first round.  Can't stop now.

imtad16

After all of our heartache and sorrow this team looks to have some good mental toughness.