Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bilas

Started by razorbackfan4life, February 22, 2006, 06:58:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan4life

They did the two mystery teams comparisons.  They put team a.Arkansas and team B. Virginia, Bilas gave props to us.  He said we have had some big wins and that we have a better shot than Virginia.

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on February 22, 2006, 06:58:34 pm
  They did the two mystery teams comparisons.  They put team a.Arkansas and team B. Virginia, Bilas gave props to us.  He said we have had some big wins and that we have a better shot than Virginia.

Yeah but he also said that was all just talk and not truth or gospel only until selection sunday do you know who is in.
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

razorbackfan4life

Dont ruin the optimism!!!!!!! lol.  I know its not official till selection Sunday, but it's nice to hear our team on ESPN two days in a row!

tulsahog36

I'm torn, I want arkansas in the ncaa torney, I also want Stan Heath fired.   Oh, the agony!!!

HOGLIGULA

karma +1 man. heath is not the coach I expected, but do hope the team can go to dance and not get outcoached
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

wishyjoshy

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: JFen on February 22, 2006, 07:55:18 pm
Ken Biley?

If it was biley he is still taking change off of backboards in Pine Bluff

HOGLIGULA

Pigonometry

Quote from: coolhandluke31 on February 22, 2006, 08:20:35 pm
Quote from: LuvvintheHogs on February 22, 2006, 08:15:16 pm
Ken Biley?

Sorry.  Was a typo.  I meant Len Bilas.

who is len bilas

Only one of the greatest ACC players ever.  Played for Maryland.  Drafted #2 by the Celtics in June 1986, died of cocaine overdose a few days later..............
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

Boarcephus

Name was Lenard Bias.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HogInaStrangeLand

please don't start the
ken bias,
ken biley,
Len Bias thread...

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Sanctified Swine

Quote from: tulsahog36 on February 22, 2006, 07:26:55 pm
I'm torn, I want arkansas in the ncaa torney, I also want Stan Heath fired.   Oh, the agony!!!
some fan you are -- go pat yourself on the back there for such incredible supoprt of the team!

hogfancb

Ken Biley still hurting in his chest when "The Big Nasty" chest bumbed him in the 94' national championship game.

LA HAWG

HoopS

this could have been a good thread.   >:(

mpeacock

cmakrzrbak

"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

razorbackfan4life

me too, and I'm the one that started it

LA HAWG

Jim Harris

Quote from: LuvvintheHogs on February 22, 2006, 10:31:01 pm
Quote from: Pigonometry on February 22, 2006, 08:22:52 pm
Quote from: coolhandluke31 on February 22, 2006, 08:20:35 pm
Quote from: LuvvintheHogs on February 22, 2006, 08:15:16 pm
Ken Biley?

Sorry.  Was a typo.  I meant Len Bilas.

who is len bilas

Only one of the greatest ACC players ever.  Played for Maryland.  Drafted #2 by the Celtics in June 1986, died of cocaine overdose a few days later..............
Quote from: Boarcephus on February 22, 2006, 08:30:24 pm
Name was Lenard Bias.

Len Bliss.

Dave Bliss.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Who the hell is Lanny Bisque?  What are we talking about?
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

HOGLUVIN

It is encouraging to get some East Coast Luvin over an east coast team.

LA HAWG

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on February 23, 2006, 10:13:44 am
It is encouraging to get some East Coast Luvin over an east coast team.

It's too late to save this thread Hogluvun

LA HAWG

Who?  Kendall Benson?

Lando Calrissian

Gus Van Bredikoff.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Table Rocker

Kris Kristofferson

LA HAWG

HOGLUVIN

Table Rocker

I thought Bater's first name was Master not Mister. Am I wrong?

LA HAWG

HOGLUVIN

haven't "mastered" it yet        :0

Topcat

Quote from: hogfancb on February 23, 2006, 08:01:36 am
Ken Biley still hurting in his chest when "The Big Nasty" chest bumbed him in the 94' national championship game.
What do you do when you chest bumb someone?

LA HAWG

HOGLUVIN

Most of the time, just hope that she doesn't prosecute.

Topcat

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on February 23, 2006, 11:48:55 am
Most of the time, just hope that she doesn't prosecute.
That's funny.

LA HAWG

Amanda Hugginkis, I'm looking for Amanda Hugginkis.

clew

Pure as the dawn

LA HAWG

HoopS

LA HAWG

Connie Lingus Rice sounds like a mexican dish.  Maybe we should send her down to Mexico and the Mexicans will eat her.

pfrg999

Leonard Berstien ???

Btw Ken Biley Managers a Wal-Mart Supercenter.... Nice Guy.. Had some classes with him Back in the Day
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HoopS

Quote from: LA HAWG on February 23, 2006, 02:32:56 pm
Connie Lingus Rice sounds like a mexican dish.  Maybe we should send her down to Mexico and the Mexicans will eat her.

that backfired on me....  im scared now from any visual that could come from that little exchange.

HoopS

scared... scarred... something.    :puke:

HoopS

maybe it skeered.

skittish... that's it.  i'm skittish now.  Thanks LA

LA HAWG

Quote from: hoophogs on February 23, 2006, 02:47:55 pm
Quote from: LA HAWG on February 23, 2006, 02:32:56 pm

that backfired on me....  im scared now from any visual that could come from that little exchange.

This was a quote from Chapelle's Show just for the record.

HoopS

This was a quote from Chapelle's Show just for the record.
[/quote]

i thought i heard that before.