Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

East-West Shrine game thread

Started by RazorWire, January 21, 2006, 03:07:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan4life

that was hilarious, and they didn't even mention anything about it, they acted like nothing happened.

D-macs cuz

or if i could spel "hear"....you'll have to excuse my friend he's a little slow....the town is that way!l
Quote from: D-macs cuz on January 21, 2006, 04:24:35 pm
When will espn learn about live feeds into the huddle...anyone here the qb from northwestern drop the f-bomb on national television?

TheUrge68

Did the East QB just say in the huddle "On 2nd go, stay put and hold your [CENSORED] wad, they're gonna go"  then on that play drew the defence offsides.  I've replayed it 3 times now and I swear thats what it sounds like.  Now that's a great call.
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

TulsaHawg

hogfancb

AFWarrior83

Mitch and the WR recruits have to like how much passing calls we are going with. Howard does look good, but McFadden was just better... I still think D could play some NFL ball. Coach Wood looks like a great addition to the coaching staff.
Hogville member since 2005.

TheSportsGuy

ales wood is coordinating the offense with nutt.  i had no idea that he would be down there on the sidelines with nutt.  i have noticed some different types of plays coming from nutt.  i think it's real cool that alex is there also.  must look good to our recruits also.

ban0099

i cant watch the game so someone tell me how many draw plays were called by Houston "Big Draw" Nutt.

cobbshogs

pioneerhog

Damn did you guys see that hit from Vaughn?

TulsaHawg

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Dances With Hogs on January 21, 2006, 03:57:54 pm
So whats new? Nutty is losing again.
Quote from: corndo on January 21, 2006, 03:30:18 pm
Tied at 7 - I wonder when Dale will start the finger nail biting???

You were saying?

21-21

Hawgin84

pioneerhog

I haven't been watching long but what is the deal with the players having multiple team logos on their helmets instead of just their team logos?

Hawgin84

Quote from: pioneerhog on January 21, 2006, 05:08:01 pm
I haven't been watching long but what is the deal with the players having multiple team logos on their helmets instead of just their team logos?
They take extras with them to swap as souvenirs.

cobbshogs

berryhog

ban0099

howard's a good be back, i always thought he was better than cobbs, i think he'll do good on the next level

pioneerhog

Quote from: berryhog on January 21, 2006, 05:11:48 pm
Quote from: cobbshogs on January 21, 2006, 05:03:39 pm
howard td#2

It's good to see that he's having a nice game.
Anyone think he is improving his NFL stock today?

berryhog

Quote from: pioneerhog on January 21, 2006, 05:15:39 pm

I feel pretty sure he wil get a shot with someone. 

ban0099

dont know what his stock was to begin with but i'm sure it's rising if he's doing good today

RoboRazor

Quote from: berryhog on January 21, 2006, 05:20:09 pm

Shanahan never seems to have enough RBs

Smithian

Yet again I am so impressed about Howard now he lost that extra, useless muscle.

And Houston Nutt just got the finger nails!

Smithian

Howard just punched a guy! He better get a penalty!

corndo

pioneerhog

What could we have done this year with a kicker like that?

ban0099

Quote from: Hog Mild on January 21, 2006, 05:21:49 pm
Quote from: berryhog on January 21, 2006, 05:20:09 pm

Shanahan never seems to have enough RBs

you're right he doesnt and he could easily make howard a 1000 yard rusher

TulsaHawg

Ooops!

East 24- West 21

bulldog04

TJack has a freaking cannon.  He might get drafted the 1st day on his skills alone.  He is built like Culpepper.

corndo

I just saw Herring coaching on the sideline, is the whole HDN staff there?

bulldog04

TheUrge68

3rd and 8 another throw for a first.  Not to many draws this game on 3rd and long.
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

GrizzledHogFan

How have Nutt and the players from Arkansas represented the state/university?  It would be nice to get some positive exposure on national TV.  It could help recruiting, even if only a little.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Feralhog

Watching TJack, it's hard not to come away thinking the best thing for TJack and his career was leaving Nutt?  Friker looks good!
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

TulsaHawg

There's a huge facemask penalty on the West.

berryhog

Quote from: bulldog04 on January 21, 2006, 05:39:16 pm
Yeah everbody except Malzahn.

Wonder why we didn't schedule our huge visit list so we could have had all the coaches on campus ?  Does the lack of coaches on campus have a negative effect on the recruits ?

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Feralhog on January 21, 2006, 05:43:43 pm
Watching TJack, it's hard not to come away thinking the best thing for TJack and his career was leaving Nutt? Friker looks good!

Yes, because he wasn't going to beat out Matt.  Were you paying attention?

pioneerhog

Quote from: berryhog on January 21, 2006, 05:45:26 pm

Wonder why we didn't schedule our huge visit list so we could have had all the coaches on campus ? Does the lack of coaches on campus have a negative effect on the recruits ?
They might look at it like the coaches have been selected for a all star game and be impressed that they are not there.

TulsaHawg

Wonder why we didn't schedule our huge visit list so we could have had all the coaches on campus ? Does the lack of coaches on campus have a negative effect on the recruits ?

How do you know the recruits aren't watching the game?  Besides, HDN and the other coaches will be back tonight.

TheUrge68

pioneerhog

TulsaHawg

3rd TD for DH!!!!  Should have just locked up the MVP! :razorback:

Hawgin84

corndo

pioneerhog

Quote from: TulsaHawg on January 21, 2006, 05:47:56 pm

How do you know the recruits aren't watching the game? Besides, HDN and the other coaches will be back tonight.
Tulsa we agree on something, that my friend is scary.

Smithian

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: pioneerhog on January 21, 2006, 05:46:35 pm

They might look at it like the coaches have been selected for a all star game and be impressed that they are not there.

And if you've ever sat and talked to Gus, you'd know they left the RIGHT guy on campus to talk to the recruits.  Gus is impressive.

TulsaHawg

Oooooooooooops!!!!! 

East 31 - West 21

corndo

Does anybody know the stats on Howard?

Cure

Quote from: Feralhog on January 21, 2006, 05:43:43 pm
Watching TJack, it's hard not to come away thinking the best thing for TJack and his career was leaving Nutt? Friker looks good!
Been watching TJack for all of his 3 years at Alabama A&M, especially when he came to play Arkansas P.B...he matured a lot in his first year down there..becoming the starter...He has all the tools needed to play in the league..hate that Arkansas couldn't use him at that time...Best of luck to him
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.