Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas - Ole Miss Game....Final ....Mississippi 69.....Arkansas 60

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 05, 2011, 04:30:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty

azhog10

MP ankle looks good. I won't say it but doesn't look like he rolled an ankle. Looks like another discipline move by Pel.

EastTexasHog

jfred59

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 05, 2011, 05:13:55 pm
the above is either the height of ignorance OR someone trying to con the room

No sir the guy was correct on that possession.  Yes we have no concept of rebounding but sometimes it's bad luck

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Tick Hog

Soon to be down 20 at home to ole piss please if your there boo these clowns off the court this darn is ridiculous

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Smokehouse

so there is someone on the team who can hit their free throws.

Annnnnnnd he goes to the bench.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Dirty

The Truth

Ole Miss up 16-6.

They are 2-5 in SEC.
The Truth hurts.

5 little pigs

jbcarol

Warren misses 3, follow att. missed

3kgthog

Uninspired, pathetic play again. Anyone still think we're going to blow them out?

pigzwillrise

Quote from: hogfanwithms on February 05, 2011, 05:17:02 pm
Get wade ass out of there
Wrong.  He's one of the few bright spots on this team... and for the record, he was fouled when they called a travel on him

jbcarol

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

The Truth

Hilarious comment by Gottfried on ESPN:

"Arkansas needs to improve..." then just trails off....
The Truth hurts.

jbcarol

ishankem

maybe the players are trying to tell us something?

Smokehouse

Quote from: pigzwillrise on February 05, 2011, 05:19:34 pm
Wrong.  He's one of the few bright spots on this team... and for the record, he was fouled when they called a travel on him

he should have passed the ball, he was out of control driving.

That being said, I'd rather him be in than anyone we could sub for him.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

BigSexyHog

We need that TV time out.  We need some coaching :)
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

tomahawkhog

Holy cow..for all of you crying about the refs, Marshawn just shoved the Ole Miss player in the back on the rebound...
Go Hogs!

cjb86

CJ

RazorCraft

This is a show-me world and I'm sick of talking!
CBP

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: The Truth on February 05, 2011, 05:20:02 pm

no Gottfried fan here...but what the hell else can he say ?
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Smokehouse

Quote from: jbcarol on February 05, 2011, 05:19:02 pm
Delvon in for Bryant

this is the kind of stuff that drives me nuts. Bryant was one of the few guys really hustling out there, he makes a good move to draw a foul and then he's taken out.

Dirty

On that play he had an open teammate and tried to play Wade vs Ole Miss.

BigSexyHog

He decided to say screw it, it would take to much time to go over everything

jbcarol

He didn't think we could handle The Truth

pigzwillrise

Wade made a nice pass to get Glenn Bryant to the FT line

Bryant and Wade should get as many minutes as anyone on this team

The more minutes Sanchez and Peterson get, the less of our chances at winning

Oliver

Guys it's games like this that make me think what Pel will do with next years class.  I mean we almost have 10 points after 10 minutes!  The sky is the limit!

The_Iceman

If I didn't get in FREE, and I even had something else remotely important to do, I would go to this game.

PATHETIC!!!!

Tick Hog

I so wish this crap wasn't on espn 2

Dirty

MemphisBossHog

Watch how many times our guys catch the ball completely wide open, then they do the little ball fake which gives the defender just enough time to close the distance and get right up on them. Just shoot the ball, dont over think it. If you miss a couple, then back off. These little pump ball fakes are ridiculous and useless. Do they really think they guy is going to jump way up in the air so they can drive in for a jam or something. Stop doing that!!

wonderboys

How in the world are you not ready to play on national TV on Sat night.    And what is the issue with Powell.   Always seems to be a player problem with Pel.   This story just doesn't end.  When is enough ,  enough?????

scottagee

We have managed 6 shots in 8 minutes. Not made 6, attempted 6. That's some uptempo at home basketball right there.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jbcarol

Ulysses_S_Grunt

idochog

Better players won't overcome pel's coaching
I love Jesus!

jbcarol

MarionHog

BigSexyHog

We got a board, we are overachieving

jbcarol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Nice drive by Nobles there. 16-11 Ole Miss. OM calls a timeout

EastTexasHog