Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas - Texas A&M Final OT. Texas A&M 71......Arkansas 62

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 18, 2010, 12:35:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

i figured scott would be try to do too much since he is from texas i believe..  r clark needs to be out their all times to slow them down imo

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Masshog on December 18, 2010, 01:46:32 pm
I don't think I get through this week.  I have terrible matchups. 

football or basketball?  i got a lot of irons in the fire.

if its football...i'm hurting b/c m.floyd no played me and i've got issues at my 2nd rb.

rupert

team looks much improved,,,Bryant, Johnson, Nobles playing so much better this year...encouraging

Masshog

Quote from: kingofdequeen on December 18, 2010, 01:47:40 pm
football or basketball?  i got a lot of irons in the fire.

if its football...i'm hurting b/c m.floyd no played me and i've got issues at my 2nd rb.
FB.... RP league.
My feets hurt.

ke2743

Why don't we follow our shots and try to get rebounds?  Every time the shot goes up our guys are running towards the other basket. 

razorbackfan4life

love those calls when they go our way

Hootiethehog

are the announcers even watching this game?
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

HF#1

We have no idea what to do when they switch the screen...
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

98hogs

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Mr. Cooper

That was on the defense! Nice play!

30-30

1:44
Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 21, 2011, 12:24:57 am
oh good...a poster with the word MILF in his avatar,  quoting scripture.
Quote from: ke2743 on March 07, 2011, 11:54:00 pm
Ok then, I'm going to need a vet, a priest, some rubber gloves and 3 gallons of boones farm.  Let's get this party started.

"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it."

razorbackfan4life

Nobles is a smart point guard..  uses his body very well drawing fouls.. Love to see that

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hootiethehog

my god, how many steals do we have? that will negate a rebounding diadvantage every time
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Break & Run

Big man FT misses will lose this game if we're not careful...
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

98hogs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Mr. Cooper

Need to hit these Free Throws.

In a big game, need to get the Freebies.
Ok then, I'm going to need a vet, a priest, some rubber gloves and 3 gallons of boones farm.  Let's get this party started.

PonderinHog

We're in it - might as well win it!

hillhog

Quote from: ke2743 on December 18, 2010, 01:49:25 pm
Why don't we follow our shots and try to get rebounds?  Every time the shot goes up our guys are running towards the other basket. 
That is my biggest complaint with this team, and the teams from the last few years I might add.

razorbackfan4life

yea.. it doesn't help that they make all of their freethrows

ishankem

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

98hogs

We can beat them with Powell in the second half

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorbackfan4life

Why foul there?  Come on Rickey you know better

Tick Hog

98hogs

HF#1

Anyone else notice that Sanchez is in uniform?

heathtits

Waithe really must slam the weight room. He's HUGE.

ishankem

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

good foul on scott..  now lets put it in nobles hands and kick out a 3 to clark to end this half up 3 pts..   ;D

Tick Hog

WoodyHog

Mr. Cooper

Arkansas 35
Texas A&M 33

WOW!!

Halftime.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

98hogs

alaback

Tick Hog

razorbackfan4life

thirtythree

HF#1

Best half of the year.  Going to get FOOD!  Pretty good set play for you naysayers.

kingofdequeen

the only thing wrong w/ that play by nobles is that he no longer has his freshprince fade.

heathtits

rupert

Nobles looking good, also seems to be the leader on the floor (directing teammates during play stoppages),,,how about that?