Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas - Texas A&M Final OT. Texas A&M 71......Arkansas 62

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 18, 2010, 12:35:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

We need this one bad. Go Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ArKan5a5 KiD

The Hogs really have a chance to get a quality win away from home! Let's go Hogs!! Beat them Aggies!! Woo Pig Sooie!!

thirtythree

Oh no. You started the thread. That is someone elses job.lol. Hope you didn't jinx us.

Just kidding btw.

Let's go Hogs!

thirtythree

Mr. Cooper

Looks like we'll miss part of the game on ESPN2, due to the Division 2 Championship game!

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 21, 2011, 12:24:57 am
oh good...a poster with the word MILF in his avatar,  quoting scripture.
Quote from: ke2743 on March 07, 2011, 11:54:00 pm
Ok then, I'm going to need a vet, a priest, some rubber gloves and 3 gallons of boones farm.  Let's get this party started.

"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it."

Albert Swinestein

We look terrible, no coaching, fire the coach, terrible offense, terrible defense, terrible fan support, why are they raising ticket prices, the students are terrible.....wait a minute, the game has not started yet.  Oh well, just beating the rush by posting this early to save the typical posters some time. :puke:

Tick Hog

razorbackfan4life

Iwastherein1969

apparently Las Vegas created the betting line of the ARK v A&M game based on records and past reputations......because A&M at -6.5 is the MORTAL LOCK of the year.....I hope I'm wrong, but the likelihood of A&M covering 6.5 points today I'd guess would be about 90%.....wow, why can't I get a betting line like this where it doesn't involve the Hogs ?   I cannot and will not bet against them and once again, hope that I am wrong...but don't think that I am
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

ArKan5a5 KiD

Yea let's hope not. Looks like we are gonna miss the tip with this football game.

Razorbacks#1

Lineup:
Clark
Johnson
Peterson
Powell
Scott
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Tesslahog08

mmhogs17

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Blutoblutarsky

9-3  game over  powell in deep foul truble  missed 2 on 1 fast break, garbage

Hootiethehog

going to miss a lot, game looks like its going to overtime
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Prosciutto

Quote from: jokerhog on December 18, 2010, 01:12:14 pm
I hate ESPN they always double book their network and espn3 doesnt ever work smoothly

me too!

Hootiethehog

keep it up for those of us that can't access espn3
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Mr. Cooper

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 21, 2011, 12:24:57 am
oh good...a poster with the word MILF in his avatar,  quoting scripture.
Quote from: ke2743 on March 07, 2011, 11:54:00 pm
Ok then, I'm going to need a vet, a priest, some rubber gloves and 3 gallons of boones farm.  Let's get this party started.

"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it."

arkansaspanic

most games that overlap end up going to espn2 SD in whatever home states... guess they're not willing to do that for us

HF#1

ESPN is gay... >:(  Nobody cares about div 3 football....
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

Just seen someone hit a 3 for us in the little PIP.  Looked like Wade?

Breems

Quote from: hogfan#1 on December 18, 2010, 01:13:57 pm
ESPN is gay... >:(  Nobody cares about div 3 football....

Hey come on, it's DII.  The most exciting game of the season.

Prosciutto

I think the football game is tied. Probable overtime.

HogBreath

Quote from: Breems on December 18, 2010, 01:13:37 pm
Looks like we're down early.
Settle down there Breems...the key word is....early.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

HF#1

Quote from: Breems on December 18, 2010, 01:14:57 pm
Hey come on, it's DII.  The most exciting game of the season.

They got 15 frikkin stations.  What's espn classic showing?  natta...Classic boxing...
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on December 18, 2010, 01:16:35 pm
That was Wade on that last three.

Nice!  Good to see the freshman not afraid early. 

13-8 TAMU.

hillhog

Is the bb game still being played? No scoring?

Breems

spehog

That a baby whatever team just screened it...END THIS GAME.
Woo Pig.

hillhog

HF#1

Quote from: jokerhog on December 18, 2010, 01:18:54 pm
we cant make layups

Been the story all year.  I've said it since the exhibition games...  Just sayin.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dsgreen

Powell with 3 fouls already, probably won't see him again this half. That's going to hurt them.

Edit: Gamecast is still showing two, was that not his third foul?

kingofdequeen

make this kick and then take your butt back to duluth.

HF#1

kick this field goal and get this shiat over with...