Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs vs. Sooners Game Thread

Started by Hawgrox, December 30, 2008, 07:02:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirForceHog

Oustanding! Man I hope we can keep it up.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

HogSophist

WOW. they are calling tacky ticky chit fouls if griffin gets touched in the paint. No homer here, bad calls. TO on the floor.
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

SteveInArk

That might be the worst call this year.  Except may the OB call he made earlier.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Monk having a little trouble right now.  TO right now.  Bet Washington returns right now.

lunchbox72703

man, i'm trying to find some love on ESPN.com right now.  NO LOVE....can you believe it?  Not one mention of this game in the live updates.  sheesh

Breems

Guys promise me you won't be ranting if we lose this.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

jst01

Washington called for the foul, he sneezed and it wrinkled Griffins jersey.

Maverick Razorback

lets go hogs keep up the intensity
IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

Buff

The regs are gonna try to find a way to even this game out.

ChicoHog

Warren is impressive.  only OU guy doing much.  Refs calling it tight but that's ok because Ou is pretty thin. 

AirForceHog

You have to expect crap calls when your playing #4 and an All-American.

alaback

Quote from: ImissBrewer on December 30, 2008, 07:31:13 pm
Guys promise me you won't be ranting if we lose this.

No ranting.  We couldn't have gotten off to a better start.

HogSophist

Still 25-10.

couple poor calls in the paint against AR.

fortson is the first pg i have seen in a while.

welsh can stroke it when hot.

these guys are playing their collective arzz's off.
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

Maverick Razorback

Quote from: jst01 on December 30, 2008, 07:31:25 pm
Washington called for the foul, he sneezed and it wrinkled Griffins jersey.
that was Monk
IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

Porkys Revenge

I swear Fortson runs a 4.39 while dribbling the ball!

jst01

ha, the razorzone crew doesnt know they are being heard on the broadcast....  funny

Verge

F**king hightower.

God I hate him.

Arkansas has played super so far and OU is having trouble getting going.  With Washington getting a blow, OU has picked it up a bit.

HogSophist

Breems

jst01

HogSophist

sanchez right at griffin and scores, bumped and no foul call. answer by ou

5 starters back in.  OU hits a 3.  27-15 Higs

HogSophist

Breems

Sanchez again!!!!!!! 

If you had never seen OU you would say he was the Player of the year.

ROTNIE for 3

SteveInArk

Griffin can do not wrong...  wth...

Clarke 3.... 30-15
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

jst01

someone break Willie's dang finger

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Porkys Revenge

Sanchez guarding Blake like stink on poop.

AirForceHog

WPS! The Hogs are shooting lights out from 3!

Breems

HogSophist

swoopeshog

Quote from: devildoghawg on November 28, 2012, 07:37:57 pm
Regardless of what Obama's told you, unemployment is not a job.

Quote from: staffhog on November 30, 2015, 11:35:15 pm
You guys are just like my wife.  No matter how good a job I do, it is not quite up to her expectations.

AirForceHog

HogSophist

Mr. Prozac

Breems

WELSH FOR 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warren is all they got right now.  Hogs with the ball, Welsh nails it again.  33-15.

SteveInArk

swoopeshog

Quote from: devildoghawg on November 28, 2012, 07:37:57 pm
Regardless of what Obama's told you, unemployment is not a job.

Quote from: staffhog on November 30, 2015, 11:35:15 pm
You guys are just like my wife.  No matter how good a job I do, it is not quite up to her expectations.

Porkys Revenge

What has happenned to Welsh! He's possessed!!!!

alaback

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo, that a boy Stef

jst01

Breems

HogSophist

WTH. HORRIBLE OVER THE BACK! SANCHEZ GETS DRUG DOWN AND gets hit with the foul....griffen! BS

SteveInArk

Porkys Revenge