Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs v. Hoosiers: Official Game Thread Here

Started by ErieHog, March 21, 2008, 09:40:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jgphillips3

The last time I saw a Razorback team play with that kind of composure and certainty may have been 1996 when we last made the sweet 16.  Well played, well coached...thank you Hogs!

cubsfan5150

Hill will be VERY important against UNC... he can't get into foul trouble.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

Golfer

Quote from: ImissBrewer on March 22, 2008, 12:03:51 am
Where's the fans who were calling for the NIT?

Where is Forrest City Joe, who said we didn't deserve to be in the NCAA?

Oliver

Quote from: hognelson on March 21, 2008, 11:58:10 pm
Man, sorry to bust your bubble Oliver.  The Hogs advance!!!!!!!

The Hogs win made my night!!!!  Thanks!

hawaiianhogster

Was Indiana defense a good one or were they just good at offense? How about UNC's defense? I haven't seen any of them play yet.

riccoar

I'm proud because when these seedings were announced they immediately talked about what the UNC vs. IU matchup would look like.  Go HOGS!

SteveInArk

Turnovers:  Ark only 12.  IU only 10.  We out rebounded them 34-30.  Now NC who is likely the best REB team in the country....  Great team effort per them...  record against ranked teams great, per both.... Pel ended with GO HOGS!
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

hawaiianhogster

Victom

:razorback: That was a GREAT WIN . Pel done exelent in subing Hill in & out at the right times . If Hill has as good of a game along with the rest of the team , I see a win this Sun . WOOOOOOOOO PIGGGGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOIIIIIEEE!!!!!!!!! :razorback:

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

SteveInArk

Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 22, 2008, 12:09:53 am
The Hogs win made my night!!!!  Thanks!

Gave ya a +1 for those comments, Oliver!  Go Hogs Sunday.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

riccoar

SteveInArk

Rick saying Weems might have had best play since the '94 Championship team guys.... 12/14 from the field, 4/4 from the line.  Good 3-pt stat but I missed it.  5 rebounds.  31 points.  Needless to say, the ARSN player of the game.

SteveInArk

Enough....  see everyone Sunday.....  Go Hogs, BEAT NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hogs25

If we can beat TN, we can run with NC.  But the Hogs usually play great when there's a big game looming.  Also, losing to GA might've been the best thing for them.

hognelson

riccoar

artyhog

Best all around game the Hogs have played this year.  2 very good halfs.

RD

Hollywood_HOGan45

wish i could hear the post game show

but razor zone hogwired is terrible

moccus

Great win Hogs!  Weems on offense and Hill on defense really came through for us.

Oliver

Quote from: hognelson on March 22, 2008, 12:20:19 am
Just giving you hell man!

I know.  I know I frustrate some people with my posts.  I just want the Hogs to win!

Highway Hog Sign

The best Razorback recruiting breakdown on the Internet (and it's FREE): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xx_dGJc2FHXQHuqZDtmA_OQ4LbZBnXAwmNcPzRErpPU/edit?usp=sharing