Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Tournament Championship Game 11: Arkansas vs. Georgia

Started by HOGSWEAT, March 16, 2008, 12:45:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SLC

Quote from: jobiegohog on March 16, 2008, 06:14:45 pm
that is what i said georgia has short bench they played two games yesterday but they dictated the pace of this game

Oh, I must have misunderstood. 

I think Pel backed out of the press b/c our guys weren't executing.  ????  Who knows? 
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

Throwback1

...you jumped on my post, which wasn't directed at anybody specific, but if the shoe fits....
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

Throwback1

Quote from: SquirrelMasterFunk on March 16, 2008, 06:06:36 pm
Because..he said to.
Thats why.
No one is happy about losing but you.
Since we are not happy about losing you are giving everyone directions to Ole Miss.
And calling them fairweatered @$$truds...or whatever the hell it is you are spewing.
I"m not happy about losing you silly frick....I"m just not going to throw 'em under the bus after praising them for two days...sounds exactly like something a football coach a little east of Arkansas would do,though...congrats...
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

jobiegohog

Throwback1

...I think I'll wait to see if they win or lose to decide if I love' em or not.