Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Tournament Game 9: Arkansas vs. Tennessee

Started by HOGSWEAT, March 15, 2008, 01:52:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

benbrown

Our guys just don't have basketball smarts.  Why do we ALWAYS pick up the dribble up top with no one to pass to?  That is one of the earliest things coaches teach in basketball.  We do it all the time!!!!!!!

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

40MINSOFHELL

Ulysses_S_Grunt

razorbrass

I just made the comment "I wonder how Tennessee got so many fans into the game?"  Without batting an eye my wife says "aren't they all related to each other anyway?"  Funny and true.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

SigHog87

Maverick Razorback

IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

welsh for 3 again!!!!! 16-17 vols

lets go hogs!!!

Maverick Razorback

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

hogs25

Welsh, that's what we've been needing, a freaking shooter.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

SigHog87

Every time i look at a Tenn player I throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Zen_Hog

Table Rocker

do we have fans on the opposite side of the bench? bev keeps looking over there to fire them up

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

SigHog87

Maverick Razorback

Quote from: Hawg2011 on March 15, 2008, 06:30:45 pm
Welsh is quickly becoming my HERO...AND TRAVEL...the T looks like it fired us up
Yes sir..Good T..we need one of those sometimes to get us going.

Nashville Fan

TN is getting careless. Seems like they think they have this game won.
Pittman or Bust!

SteveInArk

Quote from: MDH on March 15, 2008, 06:31:52 pm
The T is paying dividends.

That's a fact...  the TN play is getting watched closer now... and should be.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

hillhog

Am I missing it?? I don't see it

Hes All Man

Did anyone else laugh when that Tennessee player threw the ball behind him after he got that rebound?

D Ive Wright

Quote from: rzrbacknTX on March 15, 2008, 06:23:09 pm
All TN has to do is keep going inside and this game will be over early 2nd half.  Mark my word.  They are too physical and talented for us.  This game has 90-70 written all over it.
Thanks Karnac.

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: Hawg2011 on March 15, 2008, 06:31:58 pm
wow....i've never seen this many calls our way...maybe the SEC DOESN'T want Tenn to be number one

dont jinx us dude

chiefsfan

the technical pays off.   Now get us out of this freaking press Pel.  We arent fast enough at the 4 to run it.   Either that, or dont let Thomas press.  he's really slow
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Maverick Razorback

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 15, 2008, 06:31:35 pm
do we have fans on the opposite side of the bench? bev keeps looking over there to fire them up
Tenn is playing so dumb their fans are calling the Hogs too..

rzrbacknTX

at least the refs are callin it both ways.  what more can you ask for.  maybe Pel's T helped a little.

Maverick Razorback

Quote from: chiefsfan on March 15, 2008, 06:33:00 pm
the technical pays off.   Now get us out of this freaking press Pel.  We arent fast enough at the 4 to run it.   Either that, or dont let Thomas press.  he's really slow
+1

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

razorbrass

Quote from: Hawg2011 on March 15, 2008, 06:31:58 pm
wow....i've never seen this many calls our way...maybe the SEC DOESN'T want Tenn to be number one

What does it say about SEC officiating when we get obvious calls and we think we are getting breaks?  It could be worse, ever seen a game officiated by a Sun Belt crew?
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

dhornjr1

Quote from: rzrbacknTX on March 15, 2008, 06:33:28 pm
at least the refs are callin it both ways.  what more can you ask for.  maybe Pel's T helped a little.

He got the T because Lofton was pushing off and the ref wouldn't call it...and he was out of the box.

chiefsfan

Man this family only policy is like a contest to see who does the most inbreeding in the SEC.

So far Kentucky is winning
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

lookawayquick

where are the Hog fans?  did our fans not get any tickets?  maybe our players just don't have relatives.  surely Coach Pel has a hundred relatives in town.  TN is mugging the Hogs.  Pel may get another tech unless something changes.

SLC

I feel like that Bama fan who "Hates Tennessee". 
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

dhornjr1

Quote from: chiefsfan on March 15, 2008, 06:34:43 pm
Man this family only policy is like a contest to see who does the most inbreeding in the SEC.

Tennessee can't be far behind.

Nashville Fan

It's been a while since I have felt comfortable watching the Hogs inbound.
Pittman or Bust!

hillhog

Looks like Pel's T may have done some good
17-16 Vols our ball out of bounds
Hunter had to call a to,couldn't get it in

SigHog87

Ulysses_S_Grunt

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

kimjongsqUeAl

Lets go hogs!!

townes need to do that all day
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Hes All Man

Quote from: chiefsfan on March 15, 2008, 06:34:43 pm

Horrible..yet hilarious.

+1

Maverick Razorback

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Maverick Razorback

SigHog87

Can someone put duck tape on the announcers mouths?

kimjongsqUeAl

looks like our guys don't know what the hell they're doing
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God