Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Official Arkansas @ Kentucky Game Thread

Started by DaveV, February 23, 2008, 08:55:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaverfever

Quote from: Mark [Scoop] Lericos on February 23, 2008, 06:04:22 pm
   18-8 OVERALL... 7-5 in the sec isn't suck in my book.  On the road? Sure. But you don't know college hoops if you think Arkansas "sucks"
People are going overboard saying we suck.  But being average really isn't much better.  I'd take 3 straight terrible years for a final four year as opposed to doing just enough to get in the ncaa tournament and get our asses beat year in-year out.

DaveV

Can't you read my post? You are the NIT bum.

Thats where you deserve to be, and will be, enjoy it.

Throwback1

Pel's first year, with somebody else's players...and this team has won games they'd have had no chance in last year....amazing that any real fan could be getting on this guy.
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

Beaverfever

Quote from: catfanNar on February 23, 2008, 06:33:51 pm
[/quotWell you haven't beat them since 2001, won at rupp since 94 or won a NCAA tourney game since 99 so who is the NIT bum now???
Neither arkansas nor kentucky have looked good in the public eye in a long time.  Both have slipping traditions.  I think both are going to turn it around though.

catfanNar

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on February 23, 2008, 06:38:01 pm
You would have never come here had you lost..  That shows absolutely no class..... 
Oh yeah? I give credit when credit is due and your post was the classless one.

Beaverfever

Quote from: catfanNar on February 23, 2008, 06:47:15 pm
Oh yeah? I give credit when credit is due and your post was the classless one.
I agree.  Don't know how filipina knows that you wouldn't come back had you lost.  Even if you wouldn't it doesn't mean you are a classless person, just a dissapointed fan.  It is the name of the game.  Just don't rub it in too much, we both know the officiating was... :puke:

DaveV

At least we don't lose by 41 in the public eye.

Thank god we're not THAT bad on the road.

catfanNar

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on February 23, 2008, 06:56:13 pm
Hey wait.  Perhaps you come here, because there is only one person on the Kentucky boards. I saw that game you lost by 41 and had I knew that you were such a gracious winner,  I would have cheered all the more loudly.. hahahaha
hahahaha.....it doesn't matter now does it??

catfanNar

Quote from: Beaverfever on February 23, 2008, 06:49:14 pm
I agree.  Don't know how filipina knows that you wouldn't come back had you lost.  Even if you wouldn't it doesn't mean you are a classless person, just a dissapointed fan.  It is the name of the game.  Just don't rub it in too much, we both know the officiating was... :puke:
I am not here to rub in in, I just had to respond to that idiotic post!

D Ive Wright

Quote from: bao187 on February 23, 2008, 04:22:56 pm
half a season into his career, and you want to get rid of Pelphrey already gimme a break
Dude, that was a sarcastic remark. Chill out.

lookawayquick

when is the last time the Hogs won a game we were not supposed to win?  it is time!

bao187

Quote from: D Ive Wright on February 23, 2008, 07:43:37 pm
Dude, that was a sarcastic remark. Chill out.

ok, dude, with all the yelling and griping going on in here its easy to see where i would have gotten that one mixed up, next time for a sarcastic remark try giving one of these :), no harm no foul though enjoy the rest of your day
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

bao187

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Publius

Quote from: Mark [Scoop] Lericos on February 23, 2008, 06:04:22 pm
   18-8 OVERALL... 7-5 in the sec isn't suck in my book.  On the road? Sure. But you don't know college hoops if you think Arkansas "sucks"
While I agree that "sucks" may be a little shrill, what do you call a program that has not won anything of any substance since Clinton was in office?  No division titles, no conference titles, no NCAA tourney games, and VERY few road games.  Is that due to Rupp Arena also?