Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Official Arkansas @ Kentucky Game Thread

Started by DaveV, February 23, 2008, 08:55:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kimjongsqUeAl

Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 23, 2008, 02:27:44 pm
This is going to get out of hand if we don't start taking advantage of opportunities.  We have to finally play a game on the road that is near perfect.

Yes, but remember that KY is not that good so that gives us some room.  So far I like what I see from us
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Bomis Hawg

Nova upsets UConn as G'town dominates Cincy.

hillhog

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Ulysses_S_Grunt

neahogfan180

Bomis Hawg

Ervin for 3 again.
Hogs back up 17-12.
10:25 left

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Pcalitrack

We are making open 3's!! That's a good sign.

kimjongsqUeAl

Ervin is . . . . . HOT??!?!?!  GO HOGS!!!!
- Thomas Jefferson

- God

Razorfox

He looked at a stat sheet and that's abouit it.  He is so clueless.  I can't believe these guys can't do just a little homeowork before they call a game.

Also Steven Hill is completely worthless outside of blocking a shot.  He rebounds like he's 4 feet tall.  Sorry about the rant. 

Bomis Hawg

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Nate-Hawg

GE really needs to stop picking up his dribble

Bomis Hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Bomis Hawg

DaveV

Ervin does his usual...drives in the lane, picks up his dribble and gets tied up.

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

neahogfan180

I we should let him shoot those, in the long run it will be better for us.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Bomis Hawg

Townes fouled again.  3rd foul for KY (0 for Arkansas)

Pcalitrack

Ulysses_S_Grunt

40MINSOFHELL

Bomis Hawg

Townes nails both.  Hogs 6-6.
Hogs up 5 with 8+ left

Nate-Hawg

I am most happy about us making these free throws.

capehog

stan heath did not leave a full slate of talent.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Bomis Hawg

Beverley gets the board.
Hunter bricks a three.  Eek.

DaveV

Bomis Hawg

February 23, 2008, 02:34:35 pm #133 Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 02:36:09 pm by Bomis Hawg
STUPID mistake by Weems.  Fouled on the trey.

Nate-Hawg

Hunter chunks up a three the first chance he gets

Ulysses_S_Grunt

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

neahogfan180

Overhustle by Weems, I like the effort though

neahogfan180

Nate-Hawg that has bothered me for years about Hunter

rljjr

Bomis Hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt

SLC

I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

want2be

we need to go to the rack more and get it in the middle

40MINSOFHELL

can he shoot free throws, im worried he will ruin our perfect free throw shooting??

capehog

I hate Miller beer but the commercials are good

mathhog

Hunter TOTALLY showed maturity there.... he SO wanted that 3, but instead drove inside for an easy 2 / to get fouled to shoot FTs

GOOD JOB VINCENT!

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: rljjr on February 23, 2008, 02:35:23 pm
Weeks? Is that what they're calling him?

Wish it were someone named Weeks.
Multi-tasking is not good.  ;D

neahogfan180

Who here besides me love the Miller High Life commercials?  $10 for a hamburger - ya'll must be crazy.