G Bradley
F Crawford
F Patterson

Lanny

you're off to an early start.  Looking forward to reading the updates
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

DaveV

I'm pumped! Woke up early in excitement. I want to beat Kentucky, in Rupp, more than anything since the Texas game.

catfanNar

Quote from: DaveV on February 23, 2008, 08:55:27 am
T Minus 5 hours till Tip Off.

Arkansas Projected Starting 5:

G Ervin
G Beverley
G Weems
F Thomas
F Hill

Kentucky Projected Starting 5:

G Legion
G Meeks
G Bradley
F Crawford
F Patterson
This lineup must have been cut and pasted from an early season one. Legion has transferred and Meeks is probably out due to injury. Good luck today!

jbcarol

http://www.kentucky.com/601/story/293778.html

From this link you can get a pdf that has current rosters and overall season schedule.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

berg

Quote from: catfanNar on February 23, 2008, 10:14:51 am
This lineup must have been cut and pasted from an early season one. Legion has transferred and Meeks is probably out due to injury. Good luck today!

Catfan

What are they saying about the game in Lexington?  Are you guys expecting to play well trying to make the tournament or has the team quit on this goal?  Just curious about the teams attitude right now.

Thanks

jbcarol

CBCG has not been strong on providing the starting lineup to the press in advance.

Jodie Meeks is still listed as questionable for today.  He had limited practice tmie on Friday.  I do not expect him to start.

Kentucky will likely start Patterson, Bradley, Crawford, Mark Coury (walk-on soph. PF from Detroit Country Day who will see limited action) and Ramon Harris at the "3".

Expect Perry and Derrick to make quick entry into the game (Jasper may start) and Meeks to play if he is ready to go.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Quote from: berg on February 23, 2008, 10:20:26 am
Catfan

What are they saying about the game in Lexington?  Are you guys expecting to play well trying to make the tournament or has the team quit on this goal?  Just curious about the teams attitude right now.

Thanks

UK has won seven of their last eight SEC games starting with the win over Tennessee.  The loss to Vandy is noteworthy due to the margin.  UK won a double OT game vs. Vandy earlier.  UK is 8-3 and second in the SEC-E coming into today.  They are winning close games consistently and have great FT %'s among their Big 3 players.  Bradley leads the SEC in FT %.

CBCG preaches play 'em one-at-a-time. 

ArKan5a5 KiD

jbcarol

Marc Maggard

Quote from: jbcarol on February 23, 2008, 10:23:25 am
CBCG has not been strong on providing the starting lineup to the press in advance.

Jodie Meeks is still listed as questionable for today.  He had limited practice tmie on Friday.  I do not expect him to start.

Kentucky will likely start Patterson, Bradley, Crawford, Mark Coury (walk-on soph. PF from Detroit Country Day who will see limited action) and Ramon Harris at the "3".

Expect Perry and Derrick to make quick entry into the game (Jasper may start) and Meeks to play if he is ready to go.

bingo.

mm

jbcarol

elksnort

Quote from: thalilcrzydawg on February 23, 2008, 10:29:03 am
What time does the game start??

1pm central..

I really like your avitar. Hope it is ok to say this.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I've got to be on the road for part of the game.  What's the best station to listen to the game in the Fort Smith area.  Thanks
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

HogsGoneWild

Hubert takes Arkansas and doesn't even think twice about it. Digger and Bilas take Kentucky cause they are at home.

jbcarol

Who will we get today?  Nantz and Packer?  Another PBP and Packer?  Gus Johnson and Clark Kellogg or Len Elmore?  Ian Eagle and Jim Spanarkel?

Arkiebrian

I have to go to a freaking birthday party during the game.

Postponed from last weeks birthday party during the game due to Flu sickness.

Aargh!

mathhog

***WATCH ARKANSAS-KENTUCKY ONLINE

I did a quick search and found this from online tv forums.

1. you HAVE to download 'tvuplayer' to watch.  (aka the video feed is in a program with a green circle for an icon, NOT within internet explorer...  though you probably need ie to use it)
2. you might need to download 'sopcast'
3. you might need to download the 'VLC player'

most of the info for where to download those 3 programs is on that link or in those forums..  at least google tvuplayer to start... thats the main thing.

click on "2;00 eastern arkansas at kentucky" on the link to test it once you've downloaded tvuplayer.... right now, its a CBS station from california.... so you'll get THEIR ads and THEIR coverage all day.

again, same standard applies... you can double-click to expand to full screen, volume and video quality is in the player, etc...

For the record, this isn't "SEC APPROVED" so watch at your own risk. I do not endorse this, just passing along the info.  *I CAN'T SEE HOW THIS COULD BE ILLEGAL, YOU ARE STILL WATCHING THAT CBS AFFILIATE'S COMMERCIALS, AND THIS ISN'T A CABLE CHANNEL, BUT A 'FREE' NATIONAL STATION, SO IF YOU HAD AN ATTENNA NEAR SAN FRANCISCO YOU COULD WATCH THE SAME THING. 

Just my two cents.  Enjoy!

http://golf.cautela.nl/ncaa/15560-ncaa-today-feb-23-a.html

mathhog

jbcarol

Sophomore Guard Jodie Meeks is not warming up.

Another game for UK without Meeks.

Banx32

Quote from: DaveV on February 23, 2008, 08:55:27 am
T Minus 5 hours till Tip Off.

Arkansas Projected Starting 5:

G Ervin
G Beverley
G Weems
F Thomas
F Hill

Kentucky Projected Starting 5:

G Legion
G Meeks
G Bradley
F Crawford
F Patterson

i thought legion transferd to illinoise?...could be wrong
Rad Morris

Beaverfever

February 23, 2008, 01:23:32 pm #21 Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 01:27:00 pm by Beaverfever
Someone really wanted to start a game thread.  And yeah I'd be surprised if alex legion started today.  How about they start him and we start James Anderson??

Arkiebrian

I can watch TV on my PC through my video card.  But I won't have that where I'm going.

Boss Hogg

Quote from: jbcarol on February 23, 2008, 01:18:38 pm
Sophomore Guard Jodie Meeks is not warming up.

Another game for UK without Meeks.

where'd you hear this?

jbcarol

jbcarol

Meeks is standing on the sideline in his warm up suit.

Spiral_cut

Got my Rotel & beverages, wife & kid just left for the afternoon. This is gonna be good...

Beaverfever

Quote from: Spiral_cut on February 23, 2008, 01:45:25 pm
Got my Rotel & beverages, wife & kid just left for the afternoon. This is gonna be good...
I hope its good.  I don't say this often but I have a feeling we are going to win. 

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on February 23, 2008, 10:23:25 am

Kentucky is starting Bradley, Crawford, Harris, Coury and Patterson.
Arkansas is starting Ervin, Weems, Washington, Beverley and Hill.

mesteve323

Oliver

Anybody else ready to kick some Wildcat %#$ today?

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 23, 2008, 02:00:03 pm
Anybody else ready to kick some Wildcat %#$ today?

haha nice to read u today Oliver Miller

Slackavelli

Quote from: Spiral_cut on February 23, 2008, 01:45:25 pm
Woooooo Pig

Spiral_cut

Quote from: Beaverfever on February 23, 2008, 01:49:31 pm
I hope its good.  I don't say this often but I have a feeling we are going to win. 
I really thought we could beat MSU, I feel better about this one though...

Bomis Hawg

THE SEC rivalry is on.
Former Dukie Mike Gminski doing the color.  Interesting.

Arkansas is one MSU loss away from holding a big edge in the SECW standings.  A must-win over UK today.

Road win at UK = gold for the resume.

Go Hogs!

hillhog

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on February 23, 2008, 12:33:48 pm
Who will we get today?  Nantz and Packer?  Another PBP and Packer?  Gus Johnson and Clark Kellogg or Len Elmore?  Ian Eagle and Jim Spanarkel?

Tim Brando and Mike Gminski.  Had to get Duke in there somehow.

40MINSOFHELL

the boo'd our players but cheered for our coach....so funny LOL BOOO.....YEAHHHHHHHHHH LOL

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: Spiral_cut on February 23, 2008, 02:03:49 pm
I really thought we could beat MSU, I feel better about this one though...

I thought Arkansas stood a better chance at this one before last week.  The way Arkansas rallied and played makes me think the Hogs can nab a win in Pelphrey's homecoming. 

If they are hanging tough or have an early lead midway through the first, I expect a good game. 

capehog

Quote from: jbcarol on February 23, 2008, 12:33:48 pm

Mr. LSU himself - Timmy Brando
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Obi-Hawg Kenobi

Aww! Hawg basketball in HD and no Frickin Gaycom Broadcast! How Refreshing!  :-D
TRUST IN THE FORCE!!!  LET IT FLOW ALL THROUGHOUT YOU!!

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

rljjr

MFers!!! My cable in VA is showing Army-Navy!!!

Bomis Hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Bomis Hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Bomis Hawg

Hogs miss three straight.  Patterson with the board, then turn it over to ARkansas.

18+ left

hillhog