Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ARK MSU GAME THREAD

Started by Razor6, February 16, 2008, 04:15:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

opineonswine

This team has such potential when they play hard.  Right now they are in brain fart hesitation mode.  Except Pat Bev. who is trying too hard.

forrest city joe

We are playing no defense, and PB has to stop with all the drives, and hit some jump shots.

Table Rocker

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 16, 2008, 04:24:28 pm
jimmy dykes is for misstake...what a traitor...

what has he said that isn't accurate???? we aren't getting back on defense

chiefsfan

Everyone relax its still the first half
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

nice shot by ervin in response to the boos

Oliver

This game is OVER.  The only bad thing is that our team seems to look like they think that as well.

Razorbacks_77

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

bosshawg38

Ervin is starting to get it together against the former team. He's looking good.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 16, 2008, 04:19:49 pm
Beverly was murdered.

no $hit! and then they call that and 1 bs at the other end. Nice job GE wit the 5 straight points.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

hogballplayer30

Gohawgs71

clifflee4mvp

I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

3kgthog

This game is over. Mark it down. We lose by at least 20.

Why is Townes still in the game? Rhodes is whipping his butt down the court and scoring layups every time. The dude has almost 20 points in 6 minutes of play against Townes. That is not only a lack of hustle but also a true lack of "give a crap." I'll be glad to have a big man that will question his own manhood once he starts getting whipped and then will actually do something about it.

clifflee4mvp

air ball air ball air ball!!!!

opineonswine

Brain fart....Jamont Gorton.....gufus

Table Rocker

looked a little better that series

Oliver

Come on Hogs!  Keep this up.

hogballplayer30

Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 16, 2008, 04:25:31 pm
This game is OVER.  The only bad thing is that our team seems to look like they think that as well.
You kidding me? 

Rayzback

What kinda of shot was that from Miss State... I know he's feeling it but come on... they can keep throwing up that sheet.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

PorkBrainz

don't be a 'quitter and whiner'.....keep the faith people!
Go Hogs!

forrest city joe

Theserefs are already a problem. letting everything on one end go. and calling everything on the other. they make me sick.

opineonswine

Table Rocker

hey oliver if its over why are you still on the thread?

HoginHouston

OK, feeling much better now that we settled down. Irvin seems to play better the more they boo him. Guess that's good...
Go Hogs Go.

bosshawg38

Quote from: Ar_Hog on February 16, 2008, 04:26:55 pm
I hate these bias announcers!

If anything, Jimmy Dykes is bias towards Arkansas.

40MINSOFHELL

wow misstake player thinks he is reggie miller or something...let them shoot it...AIRBALL AIRBALL

HoginHouston

Go Hogs Go.

Table Rocker

hey guys, lets try and go 10 straight posts with b*tching about the refs...

kimjongsqUeAl

Did you see the look on Pel's face when they went to commercial?  That's what my face looked like when they let that guy on MSU slam it down their throats
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

chiefsfan

Quote from: Ar_Hog on February 16, 2008, 04:26:55 pm
I hate these bias announcers!

Jimmy Dykes is a UA grad and lives in Springdale. 
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Rayzback

I don't see the Hogs giving in this early... it's not easy but it's far from over

Oliver

Quote from: Table Rocker on February 16, 2008, 04:27:40 pm

The same reason why I watched all of the Tennessee game despite calling it over in the first half.  I want to see if they can keep it close or absolutely collapse.

Golfer

He is here because he is Mr. Sunshine. NOT!!

lookawayquick

Townes left his D in the dressing room.  It seems all he wants to do is score.

clifflee4mvp

dclay89

he does it every freaking game.. gotta learn to ignore his posts.. talk about a debbie downer

Table Rocker

HoginHouston

Nice block by Hill. Love to see that.
Go Hogs Go.

Oliver

Quote from: Golfer on February 16, 2008, 04:29:45 pm
He is here because he is Mr. Sunshine. NOT!!

I can't steal your title.

Razorbacks_77

Tenn down 3 to UGA, absurd...

clifflee4mvp

don't bring kool aid to a grown man's party!

Get that stuff out of here!

Table Rocker

Quote from: dclay89 on February 16, 2008, 04:30:54 pm
he does it every freaking game.. gotta learn to ignore his posts.. talk about a debbie downer

one of those 'fans' huh?

Rayzback

February 16, 2008, 04:31:33 pm #94 Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 04:33:10 pm by Rayzback
Man.. I hope we don't sound as stupid as that crowd, they are wanting every call

dclay89

Quote from: Table Rocker on February 16, 2008, 04:31:33 pm
one of those 'fans' huh?

haha yea, one of those true ones.. he never gives up on a team thats for sure! (so much sarcasm its not even funny)

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

clifflee4mvp

well when we do play go d, we don't block out! We can't get any put backs!

Oliver

Quote from: Table Rocker on February 16, 2008, 04:31:33 pm
one of those 'fans' huh?

Call me and question whatever you want.  I won't miss a Hog game and I won't let anybody keep me from expressing my opinion.

CurlyTail

Nice defense. Our bigs are so soft.