ARK MSU GAME THREAD

Started by Razor6, February 16, 2008, 04:15:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

Table Rocker

dammit weems, his effort has been awful so far

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

010HogFan

Oliver

And one!  10 point game again.

Rayzback

Bev mental breakdown..... fought his own guy for the rebound... gave up that 3
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

40MINSOFHELL

yes let them keep fouling, they are gonna foul out

beatdrum

Steven Hill should never touch the ball on offense

Razorbacks_77

Quote from: HoginHouston on February 16, 2008, 04:42:28 pm
We have got to start getting second chances and stopping them from getting them. It's killing us.
Dead on. I dont think we have had a second chance.

Oliver

There you go.  Defensive rebound!

40MINSOFHELL

haha rhodes is gonna foul out, what a loser

Table Rocker

nice, stupid foul on rhodes again

hillhog

Who was it on here questioning Clarks's speed??? He can not be as slow as what we have now!!!!

Rayzback

They are all over weems
Quote from: Table Rocker on February 16, 2008, 04:43:25 pm
dammit weems, his effort has been awful so far

010HogFan

chiefsfan

Quote from: taintlint on February 16, 2008, 04:39:36 pm
It's humorous that Pel plays the hard ass role and gets T'd up at home or when ever he wants to put on a show but when the team really needs a fire lit under its ass Pel tucks his tail and paces.

You mean like his Technical for cursing out the ref in the Tennessee game?
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Oliver

Ulysses_S_Grunt

010HogFan

Breems

hill what???????????

nice!!!!

thomas aint scared at least
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

clifflee4mvp

finally hill does something postive, now block out and rebound.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Oliver

010HogFan

Table Rocker

gordon walked all over the place!!!!!!!11

40MINSOFHELL

wow do the refs know what a charge is?

lcd4444

what the hell is wrong with Thomas today?  He's making freshman mistakes.

hillhog

When we do get a rebound we can't hold onto the ball. So easy to knock it out of our hands.
DUNK by Hill

forrest city joe

Terrible call. that was not a block on Thomas.

Oliver

I wish MSU shot free throws like we do and this game would be closer.

hawgfan80

clifflee4mvp

I know we're on the road but how about a few calls our way ref?
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

010HogFan

Oliver

40MINSOFHELL

hill cant catch worth a crap...take him out

clifflee4mvp

about time! catch the ball hill,  you worthless waste of size!

Oliver

Let's get this to 5 by halftime.

forrest city joe

Get PB out of this game.terrible pass.

beatdrum

Stop passing the ball to Steven Hill!!!

CurlyTail

Yes we would be very happy with 4.

Oliver

010HogFan

40MINSOFHELL

oh damn townes at the line...we wont score any

Rayzback

This is the first game I've seen them dish to hill so much...
Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 16, 2008, 04:46:39 pm
hill cant catch worth a crap...take him out

clifflee4mvp

great pass! Townes needs to finish strong though. Hope we can hit our FTs

hillhog

Hill can't catch the ball. Not looking for that little short pass. Expecting a shot.

Oliver

Come on Townes.  Look more like MSU at the free throw line.

hogs25

The MSU announcer is freaking annoying.  Listen to him in the background.  I'm not talking about the tv crew.

hillhog

Someone remind DT that he is 6'10"

40MINSOFHELL

Oliver

Well at least he drew iron both times.