Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ARK MSU GAME THREAD

Started by Razor6, February 16, 2008, 04:15:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

clifflee4mvp

the baby hook! Now play some dang D!
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Oliver

That's alright guys.  We're only down 6, we'll come back.

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

40MINSOFHELL

wow have we even shot free throw's yet...looks like a lopsided calling from the refs

Oliver

Okay down 8.  Let's go on a 10-0 run!

chiefsfan

We have to learn that we're not going to get calls on the road
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Table Rocker

Oliver

That's okay.  That could happen to any team.  We'll come out strong after this timeout.

Rayzback

WTH!!! was that... they didn't even see him
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

40MINSOFHELL

hmm weems had a brain fart...TURN UR ASS AROUND

CurlyTail

clifflee4mvp

they have how many points on dunks? Ridiculous!
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Breems

Townes is scared to attack the goal....
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Oliver

Quote from: Hawg2011 on February 16, 2008, 04:36:04 pm
Bench them all..this is redunkulous

Come on.  Don't be so negative.

hogballplayer30

straight to the rack without any d

hillhog

No, absolutely no defense. I repeat NO defense.
Also no rebounding
I fear we can kiss this one good-bye

bosshawg38

This is pathetic. This lazy basketball will NOT cut it.

Razorbacks_77

forrest city joe

We keep playing like this and it will be a blowout before the half. this team is jut not very good.

Oliver

Let's end our scoreless drought!

chiefsfan

If Pelphrey keeps calling timeout every time we make a dumb mistake we're going to be out of timeouts by halftime
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Breems

Britt's effort, a possible boost?

linkshog

What is the score?  I'm stuck at work and can't watch or listen to it .  Thanks.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

- Ronald Reagan -

Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.

- Ronald Reagan -

Oliver

All you negative nancies need to get off the thread.

40MINSOFHELL

they need me....i know what it means to play for the razorbacks but these guys are really not respecting who they are playing for

arkansaspanic

we can't play D because unless we double team them its an automatic foul.  at one point beverly gets knocked down to the floor on a layup and we get no call.  I'm not saying we would be ahead with fouls called since we can't shoot freethrows but it would be nice to atleast see calls happening on both ends.

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

taintlint

It's humorous that Pel plays the hard ass role and gets T'd up at home or when ever he wants to put on a show but when the team really needs a fire lit under its ass Pel tucks his tail and paces.

Oliver

Come on Golfer!  Tons of blind optimism can turn this game around!

Table Rocker

Quote from: arkansaspanic on February 16, 2008, 04:38:58 pm
we can't play D because unless we double team them its an automatic foul.  at one point beverly gets knocked down to the floor on a layup and we get no call.  I'm not saying we would be ahead with fouls called since we can't shoot freethrows but it would be nice to atleast see calls happening on both ends.

the refs are the least of our concerns right now

Rayzback

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee   we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

bosshawg38

This team has a complete lack of focus and it shows in their play. Is there anyway Pel can just suit up and play? At least we know HIS head is in the game.

hillhog

Quote from: Rayzback on February 16, 2008, 04:36:03 pm
WTH!!! was that... they didn't even see him
They are scoring so fast it is messing us up

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 16, 2008, 04:36:02 pm
That's okay.  That could happen to any team.  We'll come out strong after this timeout.

quit being a smartass, we get it. You're the worst kind of fan. We know you think they have no chance.

Oliver

Breems

Table Rocker

thomas needs to quit penetrating, he sucks at it

hillhog

Thomas couldn't hit one with the ball dead and no one guarding him.

Oliver

And one!  We're only down 10 now!

40MINSOFHELL

wow i didnt know welsh could do that...

40MINSOFHELL

Table Rocker

lol i like how pel had no one to rebound on the FT to make sure they were back on D

forrest city joe

I have come to terms with the fact that this team is not ever going anywhere with these players.they are not good players. it's the same stuff we have seen for 4 years.behind again on the road. you can not keep playing from behind on the road.

hillhog

Damn, CT hits Hill in the head with the ball.
Then lets Rhoades hit another one inside

Oliver

Our defense will get better in the second half.

HoginHouston

We have got to start getting second chances and stopping them from getting them. It's killing us.
Go Hogs Go.

Oliver

Breems

hill is target practice sheesh

Breems

put bev on the post so we can rebound

Razorbacks_77