Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOGS and MIZZOU

Started by HawgBallLvr, November 28, 2007, 07:18:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsailor

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

PigDaddyKane

YES!!! Thanks to everyone for the updates, I'm stuck in a hotel on the road, thanks again.

The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

chiefsfan

First Big win of hopefully many in the John Pelprhey era at Arkansas
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hawgwatcher

it was full, but dead quiet for majority of the game. It's been so long since we've had something to cheer about, i think we've forgotten how
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

ExiledHog

thanks for updates from the exiles.

josh_sec33

Good Win for Pel. I can see some improvement, but they have a lot to still learn about fast break defense...or defense in general.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

DSmithNPS

WPS!!!!!!!!!!  I am in california tonight....THANKS FOR THE UPDATES...I appreciate it very much.

rljjr

IBGPN

Great game. GHG!  :razorback:

HogFansReunited

Great game.  Big win.  WPS!!!
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

RocknRollRazorback

November 28, 2007, 10:29:50 pm #910 Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 10:33:15 pm by RocknRollRazorback
Player               FG     FT     PF     PTS

P. Beverley      7-12    1-2      3      19
S. Weems        4-8     9-9      2      18
C. Thomas       6-11    5-6      3      17
G. Ervin           5-10    1-4      3      12
D. Townes        4-7     3-6      1      11
S. Welsh          3-5     3-6      4       9
M. Washington  3-3     0-0      4       6
S. Hill              1-1     0-0      3       2
M. Britt            0-1     0-0      1       0

Team
FG%   2PT%   3PT   3PT%   FT%
56%   58%    6-12   50%    66%

"You're no rock and roll fun! Like a party that's over before it begun. You're no walk in the park- more like a shot in the dark with clues left for no one."

hawgwatcher

it's nice to actually think we can pull it out when it's close...i havn't felt that in years
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

josh_sec33

Whoever writes the stories tomorrow...PLEASE gripe out the crowd. The Hogs sorely needed them tonight.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

rljjr

You guys on the play by play were AWESOME!!! Plus a million to all you guys!

MDH

Quote from: hawgwatcher on November 28, 2007, 10:28:48 pm
it was full, but dead quiet for majority of the game. It's been so long since we've had something to cheer about, i think we've forgotten how

This problem needs to be solved.  That place should have been rocking!
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Oliver

Quote from: hawgwatcher on November 28, 2007, 10:29:52 pm
it's nice to actually think we can pull it out when it's close...i havn't felt that in years

Let's hope it's the start of a new trend!

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: hawgwatcher on November 28, 2007, 10:28:48 pm

What IS up with that??
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

booogaga

Quote from: MDH on November 28, 2007, 10:30:23 pm
This problem needs to be solved.  That place should have been rocking!
i dont know what you were listening to but on the radio it sounded loud as hell. they were really quiet when we had the ball and were shooting FTs
GO HOGS!

40MINSOFHELL

The crowd sucked for being over 18,000 WTH nutt has ruined our cheering gosh we will have to work on that now lol

hawgwatcher

no problem...my first time doing that and it was FUN...WPS

razorvision

Great WIN!  Missouri has a very good team.  They went to Maryland and beat them at their house by 12 points.

Go Hogs!
Visit www.rsgcommunications.ws and save big on digital services for your home or office.

hogsailor

This is the kinda BB the team should be playing!!!

Thank God for Pel.....

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

hawgwatcher

I was watching on TV and the crowd was not loud...even the announcers commented how quiet it was

Golfer

hawgwatcher

Jimmy Dykes commented that crowd needed to get loud FOR the players, not wait on the players to fire them up

hawgwatcher

hawgwatcher

later guys...i guess back to the drama on MMQB

40MINSOFHELL

the student section wasnt even great...whats up with that...people are more excited about a new football coach than a basketball team that is really good...this has got to stop...PLEASE QUIT TALKIN ABOUT FOOTBALL UNTIL THE BOWL GAME...40 MINS OF PEL!!!!!!!

booogaga

oh well who gives a flying turd how loud it was WE WON woooooooohoooooooooo. i think the crowd just isnt used to cheering this late into a game.
GO HOGS!

COCHISE

Relax guys, we just forgot how to cheer...it will come back to us.  ;)

blacksuit

6-12 from 3pt land

good win, wps, go hogs!

40MINSOFHELL

i think this is the first time in a while in jump ball that a topic has gone over 20 pages lol

HawgWyld

Quote from: booogaga on November 28, 2007, 10:35:17 pm
oh well who gives a flying turd how loud it was WE WON woooooooohoooooooooo. i think the crowd just isnt used to cheering this late into a game.
I hope they get used to it very, very soon.

I'm liking this Pel fellow so far.

COCHISE

We're currently #32 (AP), does this win get us back in the rankings??

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: RocknRollRazorback on November 28, 2007, 10:29:50 pm
Player               FG     FT     PF     PTS

P. Beverley      7-12    1-2      3      19
S. Weems        4-8     9-9      2      18
C. Thomas       6-11    5-6      3      17
G. Ervin           5-10    1-4      3      12
D. Townes        4-7     3-6      1      11
S. Welsh          3-5     3-6      4       9

M. Washington  3-3     0-0      4       6
S. Hill              1-1     0-0      3       2
M. Britt            0-1     0-0      1       0

Team
FG%   2PT%   3PT   3PT%   FT%
56%   58%    6-12   50%    66%

I like this...but what's up with Hill? Only 2? I figured he'd be over that by now.

Anyway...PIG SOOOOOIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everyone.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 28, 2007, 10:39:45 pm
I like this...but what's up with Hill? Only 2? I figured he'd be over that by now.

TOLD YA ABOUT HILL!!!

Glad the Hogs won!!! WPS!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Tejano Jawg

Blue35

Hogs looked good. They seem about five steps faster than last year.

sigdag

Quote from: Blue35 on November 28, 2007, 10:55:27 pm
Hogs looked good. They seem about five steps faster than last year.

I totally agree

hawaiianhogster

That was exciting reading your posts. Thanks. Great game Hogs. Good job Coach Pelphrey.

tiber

November 29, 2007, 01:00:30 am #941 Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 01:02:40 am by tiber
Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 28, 2007, 10:39:45 pm

Hill is in desperate need of a mean streak.  ANY aggression by this guy would be a welcome change. 

Maybe a small guard like Welsh can slap him around in the locker room prior to tipoff and put the right mood in this guy. 
Clear space down low... demand the ball... and FINISH.  You're the biggest guy on the court.

That said... I was able to watch the game on espn360.com and was thrilled with the general style of play for the first time in years.  Good win over a good opponent.