Started by HawgBallLvr, November 28, 2007, 07:18:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

U.P. HOGG

Townes blocked the shot, out of bounds off Mizzo.  timout  15:46 left 10-8 hogs

VenturaHog

wash is fouled, timeout 15:46 10-8 hogs

VenturaHog

Quote from: WoooPigSooie on November 28, 2007, 08:18:33 pm
Hawaii here.  I was sure Hogwired would have video, but nooo, only audio.

Thanks for the updates.

You're tellin me. Hogwired has been blowing it so far, only one or two games televised.

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: WoooPigSooie on November 28, 2007, 08:18:33 pm
Hawaii here.  I was sure Hogwired would have video, but nooo, only audio.

Thanks for the updates.

Try espn360.com for coverage, need certain ISP

VenturaHog

7 turnovers alread, 4 ark 3 mizz

VenturaHog

Dang school isp doesn't work

VenturaHog

U.P. HOGG

3 pointer by white boy  11-10 mizzo

VenturaHog

MDH

Damn this is not starting out so good.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

JBucc

This is sickening. Make them run a mile for every turnover.
Read the guidelines for signature images.

hogfankb

Quote from: VenturaHog on November 28, 2007, 08:20:19 pm
7 turnovers alread, 4 ark 3 mizz

As long as they don't score off of the turnovers we should be fine. They won't be able to score in a half court set against us.

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

VenturaHog

weems throws it away, mizzou scores, timeout ark

HogFansReunited

Turnovers are sickening me.  And if you are going to foul make sure he does not make the shot.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

VenturaHog

Say the damn score mike, i swear he is the WORST play by play man in the biz

MDH

BleednRed87

wow....SLOW DOWN. We don't have the players to run with these guys. were gonna get blown out again if we keep trying to run with them

VenturaHog

VenturaHog

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

U.P. HOGG

Weems for 3 good 13-16 mizzo

VenturaHog

Hogs are defending man to man, Irvin w a rebound, throws a turnover

SexyBeast77

We're on pace for about 45 turnovers!

JBucc

Weems should not be allowed to pass. Shoot or call a timeout. : )
Read the guidelines for signature images.

BleednRed87

averaging over 1 turnover a minute... awesome. God I wish we had Mike Anderson

U.P. HOGG

We are a turnover machine.  13:04 left in the 1st half already 8 turnovers for Hogs and 3 for Mizzo

MDH

Need to sit Weems and talk to him.

Lobo

we are looking a lil sloppy

hogfankb

Are the turnovers coming out of the half court or against the full court?

They zone pressing?

MDH

Mizzou fouling like it's going out of style.

BleednRed87

they are not forced turnovers...were just throwing it to them and dropping passes...theres another and it converts to a Mizz 3 pointer. 21-13 them

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

hawgwatcher

We act like we are scared to death
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

40MINSOFHELL

U.P. HOGG

Mizzo playing great D  Timeout 11:36 left, Hogs down by 8

VenturaHog

Weems has SO MUCH potential, he is so frustrating.

Lobo

Watching mizzou bothers me cause it reminds me of the mid 90's, thier style of play that is.  We either need to slow it down or try not to get boxed out when we put up those 3's.

U.P. HOGG

BleednRed87

You'd think that maybe 1 game of 25 turnovers would be a fluke, now it's starting to look like a nightly event with this team. Maybe when he can get his own players in then we can run his game

hogman1974

I think Weems has like 8 turnovers in 5 minutes.

rcowen

VenturaHog

Quote from: hogfankb on November 28, 2007, 08:27:26 pm
Are the turnovers coming out of the half court or against the full court?

They zone pressing?

believe they are, the t/o's seem to be coming from transition around half court.

hawgwatcher

Not so much them playing great D as us playing scared and stupid, IMO
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

U.P. HOGG

BW is quiet as hell.  That just sucks.  I remember when it was packed at barnhill, and you couldn't hear a damn thing.

BadHog

We need a legitimate point guard dang it!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

VenturaHog

i miss barnhill too, lets go back to the oatmeal palace!

HogFansReunited

We just keep giving them the ball.  I don't think they are playing that great of D though.

Member #3568

hawgwatcher

What kind of bounce was that on the free throw?