Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOGS and MIZZOU

Started by HawgBallLvr, November 28, 2007, 07:18:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

hawgwatcher

they get another rebound
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

rcowen

40MINSOFHELL

MDH

We got ourselves a GAME!
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

rcowen

U.P. HOGG

how in the hell did he make that

VenturaHog

Mizzou w 3 , bev answers w 3, 26 all

hawgwatcher

Pbev scores, steal by Irvin
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

rcowen

hawgwatcher

BleednRed87

notice how Anderson has 4 speedster guards and the lonely white kid that can light it up, just like Nolan with Davor Rivac and Pat Bradley

94 Hawg

our scoring is forcing mizzou into a half court offense. they don't like it
~ Will Rogers

40MINSOFHELL

BOOO THE REFS ARE HORRIBLE

U.P. HOGG

hawgwatcher

We're starting to turn it up a bit defensively

rcowen

hawgwatcher

hawgwatcher

VenturaHog

Quote from: BleednRed87 on November 28, 2007, 08:38:34 pm
notice how Anderson has 4 speedster guards and the lonely white kid that can light it up, just like Nolan with Davor Rivac and Pat Bradley

sounds like our future w fortson and clarke

U.P. HOGG

Irvin with the dunk!!!!!

RocknRollRazorback

"You're no rock and roll fun! Like a party that's over before it begun. You're no walk in the park- more like a shot in the dark with clues left for no one."

COCHISE

Looks like Pel is making the adjustments that Heath couldn't do last year.

VenturaHog

94 Hawg

Hogs on a 17-5 run since the time out!
~ Will Rogers

MDH

DAMN I wish I were there!  Got off of work to late to make it up there 8(
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

U.P. HOGG

HOGS LOOKING GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!

VenturaHog

COCHISE

BleednRed87

hawgwatcher

VenturaHog

Mike nail needs to be replaced, straight up

U.P. HOGG

Quote from: 870 RZR on November 28, 2007, 08:39:48 pm
Looks like Pel is making the adjustments that Heath couldn't do last year.

Very good post. Very true.  He couldn't make the adjustments that Pel is making.  When is the last time we came out of a TO to go on a 17-5 run like this

hawgwatcher

Can't wait to have those freshmen next year...WPS

Oliver

No turnovers = scoring runs.  Let's keep that up!

hawgwatcher

Lobo

I apologize for the negative sounding posts i had, still gotta get that football venom out of me.  So far our boys are able to run up and down the court and show those northern upstarts how to play hawg ball!!!   :razorback:

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: VenturaHog on November 28, 2007, 08:40:45 pm
Mike nail needs to be replaced, straight up

Is their a radio link of any kind?  stuck at work!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hawgwatcher

You can't watch on KATV?

hawgwatcher

Adam Stokes

At the timeout,

We are shooting 12-18 from field goals, 66.6%

We are 4-6 from point range, 66.6%

We have made 2-3 FT's, 66.6%

The devil is on our side in this one.

booogaga

wow the crowd sounds awesome. i can not see this on tv. what does the crowd look like, how many showed up?
GO HOGS!

HogFansReunited

We seem to play in spurts.  Looking good right now and the crowd sounds like they are into it.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

pigdirt

Yes, man way to give them a taste of their own medicine..

KEEP IT UP PELPHREY AND FELLOW PIGS!

hawgwatcher

pigsnoter49

Man if you don't dump that picture of sunshine I'm gonna have to hit the ignore button on you. lol
Ding Dong The Dork Is Gone Oh Happy Day!

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

U.P. HOGG

Bev picked like a booger

hawgwatcher

another turnover and they score...31 all

booogaga

wow the crowd sounds awesome. i can not see this on tv. what does the crowd look like, how many showed up?
GO HOGS!