Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oral Roberts Saturday...

Started by Sir Squeal-A-Lot, November 28, 2007, 07:46:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

Im headed from South Arkansas to Fayetteville for my first razorback basket ball game...

I was wondering where the best place for me to park is going to be?

Now, I've only been on the campus one other time, and I followed a friend in at that time, so I'm not quiet sure exactly my directions!

Was hoping someone here might could help me get into the place fairly easily, plus help with info to the best parking...

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Sir Squeal
beating the yellow laundry on the field seems to be a common practice in the SEC!!!

olblueyes

Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

beating the yellow laundry on the field seems to be a common practice in the SEC!!!

hogfankb

Better not come. This game is going to be nuts and the Bud will be rocking. You will be hooked and this will cost you a small fortune over the years. But it will be worth every penny.

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

Quote from: hogfankb on November 28, 2007, 12:03:07 pm
Better not come. This game is going to be nuts and the Bud will be rocking. You will be hooked and this will cost you a small fortune over the years. But it will be worth every penny.

HAHAHAHAHA
Too late... I will be there... Me, the wife, and our 10yr old son!!! Our first Razorback Basket Ball game!!! We can not wait... We're VERY excited!!!