Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guess we can see what is the top sport at the UofA...

Started by hogsailor, November 27, 2007, 08:46:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsailor

20 people reading jump ball, almost 2700 reading MMQB.

I know it will change after we find a coach and after the season is over but it shows the mindset of Hog fans.

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

hogsailor

Quote from: Jerry Swine-feld on November 27, 2007, 09:06:14 pm
with a W over Mizzou people will realize it is basketball season

I hope.

As soon as people realize that finding a new FB coach is out of our control the more they'll come around to backing the Hogs who are playing NOW.

-- -- Joseph Joubert

TuckFexas

*yawn*

Is it baseball season yet?

J/K, I'm excited about the B-ball team this year. I'm looking forward to watching the game tomorrow night. Hopefully we embarass Mizzou as bad as they did us last year.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

hogsailor

Quote from: TuckFexas on November 27, 2007, 09:22:22 pm
*yawn*

Is it baseball season yet?

J/K, I'm excited about the B-ball team this year. I'm looking forward to watching the game tomorrow night. Hopefully we embarass Mizzou as bad as they did us last year.

Awwww go tuck your wife...

in...

-- -- Joseph Joubert

mikeb

lol

Tuck can't tuck himself in

without his wife saying, he should.

;D

Hogtropolis™

I imagine when it gets closer to SEC play that this forum will be a lot more crowded than it is now.  I doubt it will be like MMQB, but there will be significantly more posters in Jump Ball about a month.

sonichogg32

man....just seen the commerciql for the hog game tomorrow night--I am pumped and ready for the hogs and Pel ---GO HOGS

Hollywood_HOGan45

this should be the top sport at the UA.

but there is a coaching search and everybody is interested in a coaching search.

Hopefully alot of fans that have tickets will step away from the computer tomorrow night and call the hogs.

40MINSOFHELL

lol uhm when is the last time the football team ever done anything....i dont know why alot of people arent in Jump Ball

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 27, 2007, 11:04:37 pm
i dont know why alot of people arent in Jump Ball

i dont understand it either but if we win against Mizzou tomorrow night, there will be more people interested.

but there is a football coaching search going on right now and people are interested in any kind of news concerning that.

people are still somewhat in football mode.

40MINSOFHELL

well i think football season is over with...we wont see dmac anymore except for on sunday...be great news if he wins the heisman but other than that, i wont pay much attention to the coach search because they wont listen to us who they will hire lol so why waste my breath on the subject

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 27, 2007, 11:09:32 pm
well i think football season is over with...we wont see dmac anymore except for on sunday...be great news if he wins the heisman but other than that, i wont pay much attention to the coach search because they wont listen to us who they will hire lol so why waste my breath on the subject
I know this is the bball forum, but DMac will still play in the bowl game.  We still have one more great performance to get out of him!

Dr Swineglove

A few quality wins and Hog fans will remember our love for basketball.  The 7-8 years of mediocre bball has dulled us somewhat - but things are returning in a big way.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

chiefsfan

You kidding me, for a few years there I swore we were a baseball school.  Mediocre Football, Mediocre Basketball.  Top 15 baseball

there are a good number of times where single game baseball attendance outdid basketball.    Basketball is coming back, Football still has some work to do though
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HoggySTruman

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 27, 2007, 11:09:32 pm
this is very true

Razorod

the top sport is neither fb or bb, it's gossip and speculation. when we were looking for a bb coach, the same thing was going on.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

hogsailor

-- -- Joseph Joubert

RocknRollRazorback

November 28, 2007, 02:35:19 pm #18 Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 02:41:08 pm by RocknRollRazorback
Quote from: chiefsfan on November 28, 2007, 04:29:41 am
You kidding me, for a few years there I swore we were a baseball school.  Mediocre Football, Mediocre Basketball.  Top 15 baseball

there are a good number of times where single game baseball attendance outdid basketball.    Basketball is coming back, Football still has some work to do though

if anyone cared, i guess we'd really be a "Track and Field School"  ;)

Go  :razorback: , beat Mizzou!

"You're no rock and roll fun! Like a party that's over before it begun. You're no walk in the park- more like a shot in the dark with clues left for no one."