Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida wins the SEC tournament

Started by Lanny, March 13, 2005, 02:39:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

The Gators defeat the Wildcats 2 out of 3 including the last two.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Boarcephus

Not a big UF fan but I'm also tired of Kentucky winning it.   Wonder if Billy Donovan has any interest in moving west about 1200 miles? ;)
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

maniax22bolts20

1st win of the SEC Tournament Title for Florida in 40 years of trying. UK's Tubby Smith has some makeup work to do in the NCAA.

Lanny

Kentucky looked tired in the second half.  Expect the Wildcats to lose their elite game after two days rest.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Fletch

I'm not a big UF fan either but they do have a great website. I came across it looking for some stats and it is loaded with UF stats and other info. I have not found any site on Arkansas athletics even remotely close to this. Gatorzone.com if anyone wants to check it out.
I feel like $100

Hogstradamus

The UA reallly needs to give Hogwired an upgrade.  The lady'backs have a better website than the men do.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

Pigonometry

Tubby Smith deserves to be the National Coach of the Year.  This is not a really good Kentucky team but they almost always find a way to win.  It's his best coaching job since he's been there.........
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

HogInMemphis

KY barely got by LSU. I figured Fla. would win this.

This tournament showed that basketball superiority in the SEC remains in the East div. LSU and Bama aren't bad but Miss. St. slipped this year and KY and FLA are very good teams. Hogs are off the radar now in the SEC - might as well move to C-USA if they can't compete any better in SEC than they have in the last 4 seasons.