Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CAN WE CONCENTRATE OF HOG BBALL NOW

Started by 40MINSOFHELL, November 26, 2007, 08:04:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MINSOFHELL

Since the big football news is over with, can we play concentrate on the game against mizzou now......PLEASE  :razorback:

Dr Swineglove

Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

blacksuit

Hell yeah, Mizzou is going down. Gotta say this forum is a nice break from the main board insanity.

ConwayHog

Sure.  Spend some time in this forum. 

Adam Stokes

Haha, maybe after the new coach is hired for football.  Until then or a win in the Mizzou game, this will be forum #2.  I personally love hog basketball much more than football, but we are all anxious to see who the new coach is.

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: blacksuit on November 27, 2007, 12:28:58 pm
Hell yeah, Mizzou is going down. Gotta say this forum is a nice break from the main board insanity.
I'm avoiding MMQ like the plague.  It's all warm and fuzzy over here in Jumpball.

Rooka

:razorback: GO HOGS! BEAT MIZZOU!  :razorback:

coach, my back hurts

I've got tickets and i'm pretty excited.  I want to see a large crowd.  I think the players have been busting their a$$ this yr and they deserve to be rewarded for it.  The fans should show up and support Pel as well.  He's going about things the right way and he needs our full support.

I was checking out the stats from the DelSt game and saw that the paid attendence was over 15k, but only a little over 11k showed up.  I dont think too many fans will be turning down this game.  I personally would like to see at least 17K, but it'll probably be around 15-16.  I wish it was more, but i dont think it'll be.  This team, and Pel, has to get the fans back.

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 27, 2007, 04:34:33 pm
Haha, maybe after the new coach is hired for football.  Until then or a win in the Mizzou game, this will be forum #2.  I personally love hog basketball much more than football, but we are all anxious to see who the new coach is.

im not anxious because i dont have a say in who its goin to be so why bother

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on November 27, 2007, 05:51:46 pm
I've got tickets and i'm pretty excited.  I want to see a large crowd.  I think the players have been busting their a$$ this yr and they deserve to be rewarded for it.  The fans should show up and support Pel as well.  He's going about things the right way and he needs our full support.

I was checking out the stats from the DelSt game and saw that the paid attendence was over 15k, but only a little over 11k showed up.  I dont think too many fans will be turning down this game.  I personally would like to see at least 17K, but it'll probably be around 15-16.  I wish it was more, but i dont think it'll be.  This team, and Pel, has to get the fans back.

yeah but most fans are caught up in the new coach search and ITS FREAKIN BASKETBALL SEASON...this is why our home court advantage in basketball has dropped BECAUSE IT ISNT SOLD OUT ANYMORE