Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA Track and Field updates ?

Started by maniax22bolts20, March 12, 2005, 06:39:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

maniax22bolts20

Finals started at Tyson Track Center a short while ago. We had an awesome night last night with Soph. Wallace Spearman (Fayetteville native) setting the American 200 meter dash record TWICE and the 2nd best all time.Lane 3 world record ! Think of that ! Wow! Due to an outside referees interference though we trailed Oregon by one point in the total team standings entering tonight when we should have held a 10 or more point lead. We need someone up there to update us on what is happening tonight.

Boarcephus

Best I can come up with is after 13 events we lead with 38 points, Auburn is 2nd with 36, adn Florida is 3rd with 30. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

TrackFan

The hogs scored another 11 points in the 3000, that pretty much locks it up even with the BullSh%% DQ yesterday.  Congrats on another National Championship.

Boarcephus

After 16 events, Hogs lead with 54, Wisconsin is 2nd with 43, and Auburn and UF are tied with 36.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

maniax22bolts20

Thanks y'all keep up the good work. If we hold on this will be our 40th NCAANational Track Championship if I'm right.