Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is there merit in Nolan's claims?

Started by PerryHog, March 12, 2005, 02:38:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PerryHog

Then why can't we fire the current coach, who so obviously is not sec calibre?

hoghoghog

I think the current coach is plenty good enough. I don't think ANYONE really knows what is going on in that locker that IS NOT IN THAT LOCKER ROOM EVERY DAY!!! Stan is fine, I DO think there are issues with a couple of players & their EGO/ATTITUDE. I think Stan WILL fix it & the Hogs WILL be in the tourney (sweet 16) next year. THEY ARE BETTER. THEY ARE CLOSE. THEY DO NEED A POINT GUARD. THEY DO NEED ANOTHER SHOOTER. STAN IS THE MAN.

Fletch

I feel like $100

RazorBrad

Quote from: hoghoghog on March 12, 2005, 05:17:41 pm
I think the current coach is plenty good enough. I don't think ANYONE really knows what is going on in that locker that IS NOT IN THAT LOCKER ROOM EVERY DAY!!! Stan is fine, I DO think there are issues with a couple of players & their EGO/ATTITUDE. I think Stan WILL fix it & the Hogs WILL be in the tourney (sweet 16) next year. THEY ARE BETTER. THEY ARE CLOSE. THEY DO NEED A POINT GUARD. THEY DO NEED ANOTHER SHOOTER. STAN IS THE MAN.
Coach Heath is that you?

Kevin

hog, what have you been watching to even say those things?
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Biggus Piggus

Sure, issues between a couple of players made the whole team fail to show up for the last two games of the season and score less than 50 points in the SEC [CENSORED] TOURNAMENT.  Right.  It's a minor thing.
[CENSORED]!

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 12, 2005, 05:38:13 pm
Sure, issues between a couple of players made the whole team fail to show up for the last two games of the season and score less than 50 points in the SEC [CENSORED] TOURNAMENT. Right. It's a minor thing.
Not to mention decline a postseason offer because they "just don't feel like playing anymore basketball." ! Fine. I'll give Heath even more of a chance to accomplish something. Each and every player that made the declining vote or is of the same mentality in that quote should be summarily dumped from the Razorback program and the scholarships given to real student athletes that have some pride in wearing the jersey and getting their way paid to perform.

Biggus Piggus

March 12, 2005, 06:24:48 pm #7 Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 06:27:01 pm by Being a Hog Fan Is Slow Death
The players did not vote it down.  Supposedly they all said they wanted to play in the NIT.  But it was Heath who said his team was physically and emotionally exhausted.  Somehow they have been in that state three years running.  This is when the rest of college basketball just starts playing, Stan.  What is wrong with your team?

Doesn't anybody see the significance of a coach saying, I can't get them up for an NIT game, so I won't try?
[CENSORED]!

Phat Hawg

So I would have to assume you're in that locker room every day?

CusefaninAR

You're saying they need to replace 40% of their starting lineup, and you think they are close?  You think they will go from 6-10 in conference to the Sweet 16?  Are you seeing something that nobody else can?  Maybe you saw something in the last two games that makes you think this team is NCAAT material.  Please share with everyone else, because I know they could use a dose of good news.

tophawg19

Don't know what hoghoghog is smoking but i think i'ts illegal here in souff  ark . If you kick off 9 players with bad attitudes could you get 9 new ones might help . Just a thought .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins