Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you're like me, you're glad it's over...

Started by Method Ham, March 12, 2005, 08:19:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Method Ham

and it's time to move on.  I live and die all things Razorback, and want the basketball team to regain its once glorious place at the national table.

But I'm not going to stress out anymore.  If Heath and his band of merry men accept mediocrity (sp?) than I'll pay attention to something else....like this 7-week old pooping, crying, smiling thing watching me type!

It's just a freaking game (or so I'm told) and I guess I just need to accept that for the truth...
OUR PRIORITIES ARE ALL MIXED UP IN THIS STATE.  WE HOLD OUR ATHLETIC COACHES MORE ACCOUNTABLE THAN OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS.

Kevin

that is what the uofa is turning itself into just a game.  no need for passionate fans.  i may watch the intramural season next year.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: Hogs86 on March 12, 2005, 08:21:33 am
that is what the uofa is turning itself into just a game.  no need for passionate fans.  i may watch the intramural season next year.

i am glad its over too......

nothin's gonna get fixed in the NIT

Yoko Oinko

If we don't watch it, Arkansas will turn into another Houston.  A place where the glory days are way back in the mist.
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

Biggus Piggus

The sad part is you know there's two-dozen coaches you could slap onto this team and make it instantly better.  Massively mis-coached.
[CENSORED]!

tophawg19

I've tried to think of a coach who would come andhelp . i don't know any with J.F.B here .unless it's someone from a small school like S.H  who would want the problems .In spite of ARK's great fan base .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins