Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody else change their mind...

Started by bigt54, March 12, 2005, 12:47:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigt54

In the last two weeks or am I the only one.  I was never for blaming heath but the way this team has punked out the last few games I have changed my mind.  And the turning down the NIT shows that there is no fight in him and this team.  If I was a player I would bash the crap out of him in the media.  How can you say week after week on the razorback report, or in press conferences that you still believe in your team, but you GIVE UP a chance to maybe(if the stars aligned) end the season on a positive note. 
If you would have told me after the Illinois game I would feel this way, I would never believe it.  I thought I would never be one of those guys who get on here and bash a coach but even the most level headed of us must admit HEATH must go!!!
"I was not the best cause I killed quickly, I was the best because the crowd loved me."

Kilgor

In the last couple of weeks I've moved from supporting Heath in building the program to not caring if he is fired or retained.  The last two games of the season were bad, then we had the Tennessee fold (certainly wasn't a game).  Then you add declining the NIT.  Next year will determine whether I want him fired or not.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Yoko Oinko

I think Heath is a lame duck coach whether he gets the ax next week or next season.  I don't see a Mayberry, Day or Miller coming in next year to give me any gleem of hope.  Recruiting will take a hit.
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

Yoko Oinko

What will be hard to watch is the coaching talent in the NCAA that we won't be tapping into.  I'm not talking about some one hit wonder like Heath.  C-USA coaches that wouldn't mind a big payday and more exposure.
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent