Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heath press conference on No nit

Started by hog_fan, March 11, 2005, 06:21:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog_fan

maniax22bolts20

As much as it pains me to say this as a Razorback fan- that decision was made and spoken like a coward.

HogDodging

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on March 11, 2005, 06:32:24 pm
As much as it pains me to say this as a Razorback fan- that decision was made and spoken like a coward.

I agree.  I caught Channel 5's story about it.  Heath sounded scared.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Boarcephus

Quote from: hog_fan on March 11, 2005, 06:21:45 pm
According to Heath the decision was his.

RRiiiiigggghhhhhttttt!!!!  You betcha!!  I'm sure that's exactly who's call it really is.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

tophawg19

frank's mouthpiece has spoken . both showed no confidence in heath or hogs . fire frank fire heath move H.D.N TO a.d. then everyone or most anyway would be happy . KEN. KILLING tenn anyone suprised .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

WilsonHog

There probably aren't too may teams that aren't physically and emotionally drained at this point in the season.

I would like for someone more knowledgeable than me to find out the last time an 18-12 team turned down a postseason bid under these circumstances, because I can't recall any. 

hogstorm

tennessee now down 36-14 with 4:35 left in 1stQ.  kinda scary to think about where we would be right now against uK

tophawg19

heath says he is going to do whats best for team . does that mean he is quitting ? oh he already did in the TENN . GAME . 2 extra weeks of work on shooting and beating the zone would have helped next year . fans pay the bills  FRANK  THINKS HE owns the DAMN team . How many players will support heath now.

pioneerhog

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 11, 2005, 07:00:20 pm
frank's mouthpiece has spoken . both showed no confidence in heath or hogs . fire frank fire heath move H.D.N TO a.d. then everyone or most anyway would be happy . KEN. KILLING tenn anyone suprised .
What does it say for a program when everyone in the program has lost faith in them? As far as moveing nutt to AD, I don't agree with that, when Frank is gone we need a change, Nutt would not be a change, he would try to run it just like Frank has.

hogstorm

kentucky scores more points in 1st half than we do in game... nice.   And unfortunately the "Lets not go to the NIT story" did make it onto espns front page... albeit on the side/bottom.  For some reason this reminds me of last year when Texas refused their runner up trophy in baseball.  this definately doesnt reflect good on the program.  now everyone knows how messed up we are.

tophawg19

most just look at the a d we have and they understand .we lost face and you can bet this decison not to go to N.I.T. HAS BEEN SENT TO EVERY RECRUIT WE ARE IN ON .recruiting is hard enough without stupid mistakes like this one .but heath is still our coach that should comfort all the recruits .YEAH RIGHT .take it like a man ARK' KING FRANK has spoken for us again .