Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally excited about Hog basketball

Started by hogballplayer30, November 24, 2007, 11:27:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogballplayer30

Its been a long time, but I am excited to see what the hogs do this year.  Even in Pel's first year he has already impressed me in the hand full of games he has coached.

hogchic2001

Yes, It's the 1st time I've been excited in a long time.
Go HOGS Go!

PorkSoda

And we are seeing results 5 games into the season.  That gives me hope that they can become really good at executing Pel's of play by the time the SEC rolls around.  Townes is really starting to step up and play hard.  He had team highs 18 points and 7 rebounds.  Hill had like 3 blocks.  Welsh amd Ervin had no TO's at PG. 
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Dr Swineglove

The Missouri game is going to be rocking.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

MDH

Quote from: Dr Swineglove on November 25, 2007, 08:07:50 am
The Missouri game is going to be rocking.

Yeah I'm pumped about it but there is also a bit of trepidation.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul