Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charles Thomas had 6 of the 10 turnovers. In 19 minutes.

Started by hogman1974, November 24, 2007, 07:04:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman1974

Just an observation.  He was also 6 of 6 from the field. 

HogMavFan

Quote from: hogman1974 on November 24, 2007, 07:04:40 pm
Just an observation.  He was also 6 of 6 from the field. 

Yeah, not too good of a trade off. The weird thing was that Mike Nail was just raving about his performance in the post-game on the radio.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: HogMavFan on November 24, 2007, 07:07:50 pm
Yeah, not too good of a trade off. The weird thing was that Mike Nail was just raving about his performance in the post-game on the radio.

I don't mind him having that many turnovers as long as the rest the team has four.  Overall a great game by the hogs protecting the ball.  I hope we can do it against the press next week.

SardisHog

More "bear crawls"?

More things to work on, but with each game there is improvement. I will be very impressed when and if Pelphrey can make this team into a true run and gun team. May have to waiit until he gets his own players, but I never thought these guys could do what they are doing now after 3 years of walk it up and play catch.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

Dr Swineglove

Quote from: HogMavFan on November 24, 2007, 07:07:50 pm

Mike Nail is an absolutely terrible radio announcer. 
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

WilsonHog

The other strange aspect of his stat line was that Charles had one rebound in 19 minutes.

Not the Thomas we've come to expect, at least in the first five games.

Corkscrew Johnson

i wonder if the big weight loss has something to do with this.  i haven't been able to watch any games yet, but is he trying to play more like a 2 or 3 now that his body looks more like a small forward/guard?  its tough for a traditional PF to start trying to create opportunities.