Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jonathan "Pookie" Modica sighting...

Started by RazrBakr, November 24, 2007, 06:34:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazrBakr

in NWA mall this afternoon.  Is he not playing in the development league?  He's wearing a hoodie, thought it was the
Uni-bomber at first. ;D
Just can't help smiling these days!!!

booogaga

thats too bad. maybe the European leagues don't start till the summer?
GO HOGS!

hawgsav1

he's always at the HPER building on campus all the time.  I just think he's hanging out in the NWA area.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

blacksuit

Quote from: hawgsav1 on November 24, 2007, 08:17:59 pm
he's always at the HPER building on campus all the time.  I just think he's hanging out in the NWA area.

Still? I remember seeing him there last year, but I figured he was just finishing up his degree. He's probably skilled enough to play in minor leagues somewhere.

hawgsav1

He's around a lot at the HPER.  Especially in the summer.  I only come back to F-town in the summer, but he's always there.  Maybe he doesn't want to play pro-ball?  He keeps himself in good shape.  Strong guard.  He usually runs about 3 miles and then benches about 225-250.  Don't know his squat stats, but I'd guess at least 315 or above.  He's about the same strength or smaller than me, but then it's easier for a 5'9" guy to put up more weight than a 6'4" guy.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

jschulte

I am a student... hes on campus frequently. 

The Realist

He signed a fat contract in Europe and then left to come back and finish his degree
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.