Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOGS vs. TIGERS

Started by 40MINSOFHELL, November 24, 2007, 05:18:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MINSOFHELL

What are your prediction of the game?!? GO HOGS GO....btw i expect it to be close to sold out if not i will be disappointed in razorback fans and WOO PIG SOOIE  :razorback:

TorsinAHog

Got my tickets. If it isnt full then the fan base has become very apathetic.  This is probably our biggest home game this year. My prediction is a close game and we will have more than 20 turn overs.
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

razorhead94

I can't wait...lets fill it up hog fans.  Let's show Pel what Bud Walton is capable of.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

TorsinAHog

so far its capable of being 1/2 full
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

coach, my back hurts

I'll say about 16K.  And thats sad.

It'll either be a close game or Mizzou will hand us our a$$es.  From what i saw in a couple of games, their D looks AWESOME.  So is ours, but we didnt seem to move around as fast in our half court D.

I'm not so worried about our guards, but Weems, Hunter, Thomas and Hill.  They might all have about 10 TO's.

HogMavFan

I feel better about the Mizzou game after seeing Welsh at point guard. Ervin got eaten up by their (and everyone elses) press last year. Prediction 87-80 ARK.

FootballHog

Quote from: TorsinAHog on November 24, 2007, 05:42:29 pm
so far its capable of being 1/2 full

I'd say that most of the fans are still caught up in football, including home games against Wofford and Delaware State. That's why the attendance is so low right now.

Now that football season is over, and the cupcakes have passed, I see this game being a sell out.

And you can't judge our attendance on the Delaware State game. Don't forget that it is still Thanksgiving weekend.

blacksuit

They have a couple of good forwards, but I don't know how well they match up with Townes and Hill. They're deep at guard, so our guys are gonna be busy on defense. Home court pushes it our way, and both teams like to play fast, so I'll go:

81-77 AR

WPS!

Dr Swineglove

I'm so ready for the Hogs to get it on against Mizzou -
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

jrparrish

Quote from: blacksuit on November 25, 2007, 12:27:54 am
They have a couple of good forwards, but I don't know how well they match up with Townes and Hill. They're deep at guard, so our guys are gonna be busy on defense. Home court pushes it our way, and both teams like to play fast, so I'll go:

81-77 AR

WPS!

I agree. Mizzou is going to have a big problems getting rebounds against us. They are very small...I don't think they have a guy over 6'7 or 6'8..If we commit more than 20 turnovers, we will get the hell beat out of us.

Does anyone know if it is going to be on national TV?????????

Hoggie24

The paper said it will televised on ARSN

slopinhogs

just anxious to see how they perform against some good competition. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

jrparrish

Quote from: Hoggie24 on November 25, 2007, 11:49:40 am
The paper said it will televised on ARSN

damn. can't see it in OKC...unless espn2 or someone decides to pick it up at the last minute...

Hogtropolis™

Is anyone else extremely excited about Wednesday?  I know that it is still a few days away, but I think this game will tell us a lot about how the season will go.  It will be one heck of a game, and I for one can't wait.

I think Arkansas will win a close one.  Maybe 83-77 or something along those lines.

GO HOGS!!!

hillhog

Ready for it. Good to see Welsh step up like he did against D State. If Weems can continue to ignite the defense like he did will be a big asset. Still not sold on Ervin. Disappointed in most of Thomas' play, easy to's. Still trying to catch up to Pel's system, get away from Stan's slow, no motion.

blacksuit

Quote from: hillhog on November 25, 2007, 06:49:19 pm
Ready for it. Good to see Welsh step up like he did against D State. If Weems can continue to ignite the defense like he did will be a big asset. Still not sold on Ervin. Disappointed in most of Thomas' play, easy to's. Still trying to catch up to Pel's system, get away from Stan's slow, no motion.

Yeah, but Towns has been lighting it up. He'll put in some quality minutes for us.