Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Auburn-Hogs Game Thread? (**WATCH ONLINE NOW**)

Started by allyoucaneatbuffet, February 07, 2007, 06:41:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver

I'd like to kick Frank Broyles in the balls for letting this happen to both of our basketball and football programs.  It's hard for me to even watch games anymore.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 07, 2007, 07:45:31 pm
I'd like to kick Frank Broyles in the balls for letting this happen to both of our basketball and football programs.  It's hard for me to even watch games anymore.

Stand in line Big O
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

OzarkHighs

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Hollywood_HOGan

HoopS

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Dwight_K_Shrute

Good Job Gary.  I hope you get a chance to win it for us at the end of the game
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Smithian

Zen_Hog

OzarkHighs

Hollywood_HOGan

Hollywood_HOGan

It was so close that there wasnt enough evidence to wave it off but we get screwed yet again by the SEC refs.

CDubyaP

maximus

where would our program be without heaths exciting style of play?  wow, there must be like a hundred people there.  way to go heath.  i think bubba hog is even bored.  less than thirty points in the half.  heath has to go!
Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

PigDaddyKane

When I saw it live action I didn't think he got it off.  He was late by .1 second
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

CDubyaP

Dwight_K_Shrute

It's utterly pathetic when we have to count on a last second hail mary shot to be tied with Auburn at home at the half.

We may still win this game but it will say nothing about this team.  Lebo is in his second year and has his team playing better than us.  Auburn was in the crapper when he got there.

Ouachihog

29-26 Auburn at half....Gary ervin 50 ft shot waived off. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

PigDaddyKane

IMAballHawg

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 07, 2007, 07:42:01 pm
just want to say again that Gary Ervin is one of the most out of control and worst PG in the history of basketball.

Please prove me wrong again Gary.

we should make him take over half court shots all game.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!

OzarkHighs

That last second shot is symbolic for our whole season...a spit second too late.

Ouachihog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 07, 2007, 07:50:15 pm
It's utterly pathetic when we have to count on a last second hail mary shot to be tied with Auburn at home at the half.

We may still win this game but it will say nothing about this team.  Lebo is in his second year and has his team playing better than us.  Auburn was in the crapper when he got there.

Agree...if we lose this game Heath should be fired on the spot. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

HoopS

Hollywood_HOGan

that was still an awful half of basketball by our team.

This is terrible.

That shot still should have counted.

Immensehog

The one view of the upper deck:  you could shoot a shotgun with a modified choke, and not hit a soul.

In 30 years I'll be telling my grandkids about the days when we could "play ball".
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

OzarkHighs

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: donewithdale on February 07, 2007, 07:52:36 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 07, 2007, 07:42:01 pm
just want to say again that Gary Ervin is one of the most out of control and worst PG in the history of basketball.

Please prove me wrong again Gary.

good point.

Ervin is just about all we have.

Maybe try McCurdy for a little bit.

What do you propose we do as Welsh isn't exactly playing the point well either? 

At least Thomas realizes finally he is a power forward instead of a SF.

OzarkHighs

Quote from: Immensehog on February 07, 2007, 07:52:35 pm
The one view of the upper deck:  you could shoot a shotgun with a modified choke, and not hit a soul.

In 30 years I'll be telling my grandkids about the days when we could "play ball".

That's a man who know his guns

PigDaddyKane

This is what is going to bring change.  Ads, protests and the like won't do it.  Folks not coming to games and sending money will force the change.  Broyles sees one thing $$$$$.

Immensehog

Quote from: OzarkHighs on February 07, 2007, 07:54:21 pm

Have to be in Pine Bluff 3 days a week.

Better know my guns.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: OzarkHighs on February 07, 2007, 07:45:17 pm
Hill is the only thing we have.

Ummmm, Uhhhhhh . . . Patrick Beverley? He's pretty good, IMO.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

maximus

our talent exceeds auburn by far, what is heath doin right now in the locker room? sitting and talkin with them?  we need a nolan back that would be throwin a chairs and sh&%.  if nolan was there one of the dudes would be comin out of the locker room with a boot stuck in his arse still from the half time arse chewin.  but heath, he is prolly tellin them they are doing a good job, and keep up the good work.

OzarkHighs

Quote from: Immensehog on February 07, 2007, 07:55:58 pm
Quote from: OzarkHighs on February 07, 2007, 07:54:21 pm

Have to be in Pine Bluff 3 days a week.

Better know my guns.

I don't know if I could do Pine Bluff 3 days a week...

That place even smells bad.

Brand X Hog Fan

Louisville is stinking it up . . . any chance of RP coming back to the SEC via Arkansas?
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

OzarkHighs

Quote from: maximus on February 07, 2007, 07:56:26 pm
our talent exceeds auburn by far, what is heath doin right now in the locker room? sitting and talkin with them?  we need a nolan back that would be throwin a chairs and sh&%.  if nolan was there one of the dudes would be comin out of the locker room with a boot stuck in his arse still from the half time arse chewin.  but heath, he is prolly tellin them they are doing a good job, and keep up the good work.

I bet the players are talking too loud to hear him and he is telling one of his assistants to whistle real loud.

Hollywood_HOGan

we should be blowing Auburn right out of the gym.

One of the most lackadaisical halves of basketball I've seen

Immensehog

Hawgrox

maximus

arrrrrggghhh stan is turnin me into an alcoholic.  he needs to go get himself.

hogsailor

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 07, 2007, 07:59:10 pm
we should be blowing Auburn right out of the gym.

One of the most lackadaisical halves of basketball I've seen

Word!

This is facking embarrassing.
If we lose tonight what is the point watching anymore.

We should be kicking their @@s right now!  

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

Hollywood_HOGan

geez

only three pages after a half of basketball on hogville is pretty bad.

Guess people really are starting to get apathetic.

Losing that game to Kentucky with all those people there was awful for fan support.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Halftime Points to Ponder.

Jeff Lebo

In six years as a collegiate head coach prior to Auburn, Lebo turned around two programs at Tennessee-Chattanooga and Tennessee Tech en route to a 115-63 career record, an average of 19.2 wins per season.

Hmmm hiring a coach with more than 1 year of HC experience, who'da thunk it.

And how did we do against them last year?

The Tigers had a 49-point turnaround as they were annihilated at Arkansas 95-59, but defeated the Razorbacks 77-64 in Auburn on Senior Day.  Seems like Lebo got his team to improve as the year went on.

WindyCityHog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 07, 2007, 08:04:46 pm
geez

only three pages after a half of basketball on hogville is pretty bad.

Guess people really are starting to get apathetic.

Losing that game to Kentucky with all those people there was awful for fan support.

True.

Apathy is worse than hate.

PigDaddyKane

Hollywood_HOGan

PigDaddyKane

Ark up by 1 with 15:40 left in second half.  At least Ervin has finally hit a couple of threes

Hollywood_HOGan

Wow

Ervin is putting us on his shoulders.

Props to Gary