Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Auburn-Hogs Game Thread? (**WATCH ONLINE NOW**)

Started by allyoucaneatbuffet, February 07, 2007, 06:41:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

allyoucaneatbuffet

allyoucaneatbuffet

Hogtropolis™

Hogtropolis™

just said it was a late arriving crowd...I think that's gonna be it buddy

allyoucaneatbuffet

i think that link i posted on here is JUST the video feed... not sure.   i dont hear announcers, just the crowd

Hogtropolis™

Immensehog

The noise is so intense you can hear individuals talking.
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Immensehog on February 07, 2007, 07:09:45 pm

I just heard someone slurping their coke.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Immensehog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 07, 2007, 07:11:25 pm
Quote from: Immensehog on February 07, 2007, 07:09:45 pm

I just heard someone slurping their coke.

I can remember when a migraine after the game was the norm.
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Boarcephus

Hard to believe that 3-4 days can make that much difference in Thomas.  Couldn't even suit up Sat vs Kentucky yet he looks good as new tonite. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hollywood_HOGan

wow this crowd is just sad.

unreal.

A shame that Rotnei Clark had to be there for this one instead of the UK game.

my video feed sucks BTW

Dwight_K_Shrute

What sounds worse than 20,000 fans showing up and booing their own coach?

3,000 to 5,000 empty seats.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Did anyone just see the turnover margin gap.  We are last by a mile.

Oliver

Dwight_K_Shrute

Gary Ervin the only player that could make me long for Dontell Jefferson.

Table Rocker

CDubyaP

Flippin' Townes needs to dish it out....Beverly has been open for a 3 twice now and he has drove into a triple team for a shot only to miss and have Auburn get the rebound and get a 2 and a 3 both times.

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

CDubyaP

Hollywood_HOGan

Im about to fall asleep watching this.

PUSH THE BALL FELLAS!!!!

INCREASE THE TEMPO!!!!!

And goodness gracious Townes!!! LOOK FOR THE OPEN MAN INSTEAD OF TAKING ON THREE GUYS DOWN LOW!!!!

This is ridiculous

CDubyaP

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: ICEman on February 07, 2007, 07:25:33 pm
Crowd size?

bad

really bad

probably never seen a worse crowd for an Arkansas SEC game

IM guessing 10k

OzarkHighs

I think a lot of folks have already wrote this season off.

Hollywood_HOGan

AUBURN CANNOT FREAKING MISS!!!!

Ervin again is a TO machine!!!  GET A PG!!!!

THis is torture to watch. And my video feed sucks huge donkey

Dwight_K_Shrute

Dwight_K_Shrute

Smithian

Hollywood_HOGan

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Dwight_K_Shrute

Don't know what's lamer, the crowd at the game or this thread, no offense guys.  It's the least active game thread I've ever seen.

Hollywood_HOGan

good lord i cant stand GARY ERVIN!!!

GET HIM OUTT!!!!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 07, 2007, 07:38:00 pm
Don't know what's lamer, the crowd at the game or this thread, no offense guys.  It's the least active game thread I've ever seen.

its hard to even get mad when the game is this slow paced and boring

OzarkHighs

OzarkHighs

CDubyaP

Beverly is M.I.B. (Money In the Bank).

Love this kid!

Hollywood_HOGan

no doubt its almost halftime and we dont even have two pages yet.

Somebody freakin tell stand that Auburn is shooting the lights out at the 3 line!!! Get out of that stinkin zone!!!!

They are getting open threes nearly every trip!!

OzarkHighs

T
Quote from: anaxagoras on February 07, 2007, 07:38:45 pm
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 07, 2007, 07:38:00 pm

its hard to even get mad when the game is this slow paced and boring

I don't think people care anymore.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 07, 2007, 07:38:08 pm
good lord i cant stand GARY ERVIN!!!

GET HIM OUTT!!!!

I honestly think it would be more entertaining to watch Gary Coleman out there.  "What you talking about Stan"

Hollywood_HOGan

just want to say again that Gary Ervin is one of the most out of control and worst PG in the history of basketball.

Please prove me wrong again Gary.

OzarkHighs

Dwight_K_Shrute

OzarkHighs

Hollywood_HOGan

Townes is sucking, Ervin is sucking, Weems is sucking

One of the worst halves of the season.

Towns is SELFISH!!!! Just sling up crap as soon as you catch it.

Doesnt even look like a Division 1 team.

No movement, no team ball, just sling it and turn it over.

Smithian

We need to put McCurdy in. He might have played sucky last year as well, but we always went on runs with him in.

OzarkHighs