Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HUNH

Started by TulsaHogFan, February 04, 2007, 09:00:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Holy City Hog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 06, 2007, 02:13:33 pm
Quote from: ridgeback on February 06, 2007, 09:11:21 am
HUNH does not live here . Get over it!! Tulsa sales tickets also. Go HOGS!!!!
Thats right Hawgs Fans, Tulsa do sale tickets to and so does USC and Oklahoma State as well as OSU.
I agree, time to move on Malazahan bolte and so did them Springdalians but Dmac is here he never need no HUH to kick it and he's bringing us home the Heinzman.  WPS!

This blog is hilarious!!!  www.firegus.com They interview the HUNH half-way down the pg.  Worth the time to read thru.

Sao Ming

Quote from: Newhopehog on February 06, 2007, 01:04:36 am
Quote from: Sao Ming on February 04, 2007, 10:42:58 pm
Quote from: tobs54 on February 04, 2007, 10:39:14 pm
Quote from: Sao Ming on February 04, 2007, 10:37:52 pm
Uh oh...the internet has a host of information...

If you want to see how many NO HUDDLE plays INDY ran, go here, and scroll halfwasy down to the PBP.

http://www.superbowl.com/gamecenter/gamebook/NFL_20070204_IND@CHI

Not as much as you think.

In fact, they (INDY) didn't go NH until halfway thru the 2nd Q (6:15 of 2nd)

NFL.com has Indy running a NH only 7 plays of 81 ttl offensive plays. <10%

Easy Sao.  that will never fly.

HAHA

I wish I wasn't such a sports junkie and never have found it LOL!  I wanted so much to believe.

well if you are such a sports junkie did you not watch the game....I did and the colts ran the no huddle the whole second half and most of the first half ...and I don't have to read what someone  else wrote to know that....7 plays mu a$$..you need to put the bottle down....

From now on, I will deem you NoHopeHog.  It's not what you think you saw during the game, the actuality of it all was 7 total plays.  No more, no less.  Next time, watch more than the halftime show.  I provided the link for a reason...next time, click it...you just might save being an uniformed buttock in front of all us.

snoot hoggy hog

The HUNH/Spread works well with a QB that can scramble.   Our best QB at that this year was D-Dawg and Rojo.   Can't use what you ain't got.

kmoore

I think the No Huddle would definitely work. But the hurry up??? No!! You get too many 3 and outs and your defense is cooked no matter how good it is. That's a fact and I don't think anyone can disprove that!!
GO HOGS!!!!!

kmoore

Quote from: Hog Fan 51 on February 06, 2007, 09:20:19 am
Let me speak on behalf of Frank & HDN here when I say If you throw the ball three things can happen and two of them are bad. So given this the Colts win must have been a fluke (sarcasm). When was the last time a predominatly running team won the superbowl?
Colts would not have won shite if they could not have run the ball so well. So you can throw them in there along with the Steelers!
GO HOGS!!!!!

clemensrules01

hahaha.this is a stupid thread. the HUNH was run by p. manning, m. harrison, r. wayne, d. clark, and an experience o-line that has been running it for years.

you have to have the personnel to run the HUNH.

we had two great running backs, an o-line recruited to run block, a mediocre freshman qb, and one good wideout.  in a year or two, it could have worked. BUT NOT IN THE FIRST SEASON.

nutt needed to win games THIS year to save his job. if we would have ran the HUNH all year long, we would not have won 10 games, it would have been closer to 6 wins.