Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If You Weren't A Hog Fan, Which Team Would You Support?

Started by AstroHawg, January 26, 2007, 12:13:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AstroHawg

With your finances and spirit?

Texas Tech here.  About like us.  Good every once in awhile.  Bobby Knight.  Good QB's.

HogFaninGA

As a lifelong Hog fan and a graduate of the University, I honestly couldn't support another team.  I love to watch other teams play and usually root for the underdog, but in reality couldn't careless unless it helped my Hogs.

Foots

I wouldn't support anyone else, but I would root for Clemson in football and Cinncinati in basketball.

atekido

any other SEC team.  i dont mind if we are doing bad if the SEC is still representing.

NuttinItUp

jkelly107

Atreyu

1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

Hogz87

UNC in basketball.  Fell in love with their basketball program when I was 6.

Va Tech in football.  Love Beamer ball.

THROWITDEEP

West Sharp County Pee Wee's for me.  I like the Colts next year.  But the red team is right behind them.

Richard_white

SPAL

Ive seriously considered jumping on the texas football bandwagon (blast away)....im teetering. North Carolina and Tulsa also are on the list...and i might root for WVU.... Im prayin for a Tulsa vs Arkansas liberty bowl....

maximus

Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

The UnderHog

Dugann

Arkansas State and then UCA now that they are going D-1
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Dugann

nice bearcat  travette.....just wish it was red and black .......not purp and gold  ...../smirk
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Brand X Hog Fan

Washington State Cougars. Another team mired in mediocrity. Thank God for Gonzaga!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

ColumbianHog

UALR basketball, UNCW basketball.  Both because I graduated from them.

I don't know any other football teams besides the Hogs.

razorprep

I like this thread...  probably Auburn.  I've been to a couple of games down there and the fans are passionate, and friendly.  Also a great college town with plenty of "scenery"!

Tylerhog

hogfan064

South Carolina, I live here and attend many of their games anyway

LA HAWG

As much as I hate it right now.  My allegiance will always be to Arkansas. 

artyhog

jdhoover

I lived just north of Louisville for 4 years and I started cheering for them as well.  Petrino and Petino have something good going there.
Don't mistake my support of the Razorbacks and their coaches with the acceptance of mediocrity.

old hog

Their are OTHER teams??????????????????
Hogs, no matter WHO the head coach is. Otherwise, if the unimaginable happened, it would be another instate team.

ark30inf

I support all teams with Arkansas in the name, except the Little Rock one....and grudgingly do that.

Support your state....
ASU, UCA, UAPB, ATU

External, I support non-traditionals
TCU, Wake Forest, Rutgers, Boise State, Kansas State, USM

PiggoBitttys

Florida(and I did root for them before they won championships this past year), they're the class of the SEC in sports overall. They fired Zook for being mediocre and hired a great coach. :)

PowderedToastMan

Quote from: ark30inf on January 26, 2007, 07:17:33 am
I support all teams with Arkansas in the name, except the Little Rock one....and grudgingly do that.

Support your state....
ASU, UCA, UAPB, ATU

You can't forget SAU and UAM for teams with Arkansas in the name.  Go 'Riders!
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

ColumbianHog

Support your state....
ASU, UCA, UAPB, ATU

Why not UALR?

John Futrall

1.  The University of Michigan Wolverines.
2.  Oklahoma State Cowboys
3.  Tulsa Golden Hurricanes

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

kitshicker

Probably a Gator fan I hate to say. I'm from that area and still have some ties down there.

CPL HOG

My wife is from North Carolina and a big UNC fan so I wold go for them

ark30inf

Quote from: ColumbianHog on January 26, 2007, 07:26:07 am

Support your state....
ASU, UCA, UAPB, ATU

Why not UALR?

No football program, plus its Little Rock which rides in the cab of the truck and the rest of the state sort of rides in the bed of the truck.  I do end up supporting UALR if they go to the tournament....which is something isn't it?

mword

AstroHawg

Quote from: ark30inf on January 26, 2007, 08:12:48 am
Quote from: ColumbianHog on January 26, 2007, 07:26:07 am

Support your state....
ASU, UCA, UAPB, ATU

Why not UALR?

No football program, plus its Little Rock which rides in the cab of the truck and the rest of the state sort of rides in the bed of the truck.  I do end up supporting UALR if they go to the tournament....which is something isn't it?

Oh come on, don't you remember how fun it was to ride in the back when you were a kid?

gohogs3218

1. Tulsa-because of Gus
2. Georgia Tech- my husband is a graduate. I lived there and had season tickets at one time
3. Florida-grew up with Charlie Strong

pathos

Support your state....
ASU, UCA, UAPB, ATU

What about SAU!?
...blue and gold....

MHHog

Even though I give one of my friends, who is a Ok.St. grad, a hard time, I'd probably say them. Their fans are crazy like us about their school, and the rivalry with OU is almost second to none. I like the Tar Heels as well.

BumpieJohnson

I was born in Detroit so i have to go with The Maze and Blue  Michigan Wolverines  i

ballgamedrink

since i am an alumni, and they are in my home state Arkansas State.............at least there is no false hope of them being anything but poor.

In fact, just bought my 1st ASU sweatshirt last week..........my way of protesting HDN.

jkstock04

OU....they've actually got a real coach....always good in recruiting, and they're not Texas.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American