Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colorada at Georgia

Started by razorbackkid, September 23, 2006, 12:20:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackkid

Colorada is running all over them, only leading 3-0, but have 23 offensive plays 150+ yards.

Looks like Vandy running on us.

Go Hogs!
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

RazorWire

... erm I started a thread on this ...

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

HogFaninGA

PigPen

Georga may loose this game.   CU is playing a good game.

Its nice to see Mitch is showing everyone who the real #1 QB is.

Go Hogs!!!!  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

RazorWire

Quote from: PigPen on September 23, 2006, 12:32:55 pm
Georga may loose this game.   CU is playing a good game.

Its nice to see Mitch is showing everyone who the real #1 QB is.

Go Hogs!!!!  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

Think you could post in one of the other threads on this ?

Count_Porkula

Even dreadful big 12 teams are going to give the sec fits. Go Colorado!

HogFaninGA

I just see GA losing to a 0-3 Colorado, especially at home.  I hope they lose, but...

AFWarrior83

If CU manages to beat JawGa, what does that say about the SEC? Especially the East... Georgia let's teams jump out on them for some reason, I remember West Virgina jumping on them in their bowl game last year.  :-\
Hogville member since 2005.

Count_Porkula

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on September 23, 2006, 12:47:35 pm
If CU manages to beat JawGa, what does that say about the SEC? Especially the East... Georgia let's teams jump out on them for some reason, I remember West Virgina jumping on them in their bowl game last year.  :-\

Exactly.

ThisTeetsTaken

C'mon Bulldogs! Represent the SEC!
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

cmakrzrbak

Please help me in welcoming to Bulldog Stadium, Arkansas' run D!

"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

cmakrzrbak

Montana St.  CU lost to Montana St.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

Count_Porkula

It seems that there are three options on this game.
1. Colorado isn't nearly as bad as folks are claiming or their record shows.
2. Georgia is incredibly over-rated.
3. Richt completely failed his team and doesn't have them ready to play. This might be an uncomfortable situation for the people who dislike Coach Nutt.

HogFaninGA

Colorado's D looks pretty good.  Stafford looks pretty good regardless of his stats.  3-4 of his passes were dropped.

HBTHogs

why do they keep saying it should be 17-0.  How did Colorado miss out on a touchdown?

HogFaninGA

Quote from: Count_Porkula on September 23, 2006, 12:59:18 pm
3. Richt completely failed his team and doesn't have them ready to play. This might be an uncomfortable situation for the people who dislike Coach Nutt.

#3  OMG I know you are not trying to compare Nutt to Richt. LOL

Tusks

GA is playing uninspired football.  Normally quiet Richt is going to have to pull a Woody Hays and throw a chair through a window or something to get them fired up.  They thought they could just roll that G helmet out there and get a win, and to be honest I don't blame them, Colorado has looked worse than awefull this year.

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Count_Porkula

Quote from: HogFaninGA on September 23, 2006, 01:00:43 pm

If anyone wants to claim that Georgia really isn't over-rated, then it looks like a coaching failure right?

Adam Stokes

Agreed, Richt probably didn't prepare his team this week but quite freankly, can you blame him?  Coming into this game Colorado was considered one of the worst D 1A teams in the league.  Still, Richt is one of if not the best coach in the league.  GA just does have a decent QB this year.

HogFaninGA

Quote from: Count_Porkula on September 23, 2006, 01:02:53 pm

If anyone wants to claim that Georgia really isn't over-rated, then it looks like a coaching failure right?

Georgia is usually over-rated.  There is still a half to play and 'm sure richt will have his players ready and he will make the necessary adjustments.

AFWarrior83

Georgia will come back in the second 1/2, have any of you heard that Richt might go to Miami to coach after Coker is gone?

An old hog fanatic

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on September 23, 2006, 01:07:23 pm
Georgia will come back in the second 1/2, have any of you heard that Richt might go to Miami to coach after Coker is gone?

State media down here quotes UGA as saying there is no "out" in Richt's contract.  Richt says he wouldn't leave even if there was an "out"...but what else would you expect him to say right now?
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

HogFaninGA

Richt continuely says he is committed to GA for the long term and loves Athens. As we all know he is a big time Christian and likes being in the thick of the Bible belt.  I can't see him going to Miami, but stranger things have happened.  Richt is the type of coach Arkansas needs.  He is a great coach, recruiter, motivator, and good family man.  He treats his players with respect, but at the same time holds them accountable when they get in trouble.  Richt in my humble opinion is what every coach should strive to be like.

Count_Porkula

Quote from: GreenBayPorkers on September 23, 2006, 12:52:27 pm
The GA crowd is booing now....reciever didnt catch a pass....

Oh, and they have bad fans too. The have a top 10 team and they start booing the kids. That's not right. Bad fans.

Tusks

Just saw the interview with Richt, he knows he's in a dog :) fight!!

hogwildinhouston

Quote from: HogFaninGA on September 23, 2006, 01:15:29 pm
Richt continuely says he is committed to GA for the long term and loves Athens. As we all know he is a big time Christian and likes being in the thick of the Bible belt.  I can't see him going to Miami, but stranger things have happened. 

Agree that I would never leave Georgia if I was him, but isn't Miami his alma mater?

AFWarrior83

Quote from: Count_Porkula on September 23, 2006, 01:16:17 pm
Quote from: GreenBayPorkers on September 23, 2006, 12:52:27 pm
The GA crowd is booing now....reciever didnt catch a pass....

Oh, and they have bad fans too. The have a top 10 team and they start booing the kids. That's not right. Bad fans.

See what EXPECTATIONS their fans have! Oh my the Darksiders are so terrible for the Hogs.... BLA BLA BLA!

HogFaninGA

Quote from: hogwildinhouston on September 23, 2006, 01:19:00 pm
Richt continuely says he is committed to GA for the long term and loves Athens. As we all know he is a big time Christian and likes being in the thick of the Bible belt.  I can't see him going to Miami, but stranger things have happened. 

Agree that I would never leave Georgia if I was him, but isn't Miami his alma mater?

Yes

AFWarrior83

Richt continuely says he is committed to GA for the long term and loves Athens. As we all know he is a big time Christian and likes being in the thick of the Bible belt.  I can't see him going to Miami, but stranger things have happened.  Richt is the type of coach Arkansas needs.  He is a great coach, recruiter, motivator, and good family man.  He treats his players with respect, but at the same time holds them accountable when they get in trouble.  Richt in my humble opinion is what every coach should strive to be like.

You mean there is such thing as a fine christian man that can also recruit and coach? Who wood_a thunk....

Tusks

I live in Ga as well and he's always said he wanted to take a coaching job and not move around.  That was when eveyone thought he'd go to FSU after Bowden left.  I know he went to Miami but for some reason never really thought about him leaving for Miami but always thought IF he did leave it would be to FSU.

Oh, GA Fr. QB just fumbled.  They are in trouble today.

dotnet

This could be the day that Mustain distances himself from Stafford as the best freshman qb in the country.

Tusks

Quote from: dotnet on September 23, 2006, 01:22:14 pm
This could be the day that Mustain distances himself from Stafford as the best freshman qb in the country.

Maybe....Bama has a better D than Colorado.  Georgia has a better D than Arkansas.

What we're seeing out of GA today is what teams are vulnerable to with a Fr. QB, even if the Fr. QB is superman.

HogFaninGA

Quote from: dotnet on September 23, 2006, 01:22:14 pm

I hope you are right, but Mitch will go through some growing pains also.  

Boarcephus

glad this game wasn't one of the pickems caused I'd had UGA for sure and felt good about it.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

missippihog

Georgia can't do anything right.

HogFaninGA

Stafford is driving them down the field.  Completed his last 3 passes.

karma26

Georgia's defense is getting tired...

HatfieldHog

Colorada's QB running that Mid-Line option reminds me alot of Matt Jones.  Unless Georgia turns things quickly, there gonna get beat. 

Colorada, has total Momentum right now.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Tusks

RazorWire

Quote from: HatfieldHog on September 23, 2006, 01:32:37 pm
Colorada's QB running that Mid-Line option reminds me alot of Matt Jones.  Unless Georgia turns things quickly, there gonna get beat. 

Colorada, has total Momentum right now.

See ya

Colorado is doing exactly what Vandy did against us ...

Utilizing that QB read , finding holes and exploiting the corners.

Pragmatic PiG

UGA's offense reminds me of somthing...... :razorback:

HogFaninGA

RazorWire

Quote from: Pragmatic PiG on September 23, 2006, 01:35:48 pm
UGA's offense reminds me of somthing...... :razorback:

Surely not ours , not enough people in motion running into each other ...

AFWarrior83

Long leg Jones... Basketball playing Jones... Fast Running Jones... Man the Option is hard to Defend at the College level!

karma26

Dugann

wow! Guess this goes to show you on any given day any team can be beat /shakes head.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

williamsB

now I am worried about playing a freshman QB today

The Hog

Stafford is really having his problems.  Called game speed.  Mitch looks like a seasoned veteran compared to Stafford.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Automatic RUN!