Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bama forum talking smack!

Started by subliznime, September 17, 2006, 08:11:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

An old hog fanatic

Quote from: subliznime on September 17, 2006, 08:11:06 pm
http://forums.tidesports.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631098265/m/9771006075

The thread is titled I HATE ARKANSAS.  :puke:

Yeah...but they also hate themselves.  You would too if you had to live in Alabama. :D
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

jman

Bama fans talking smack about their team is about as smart as us talking smack about ours.  I wouldnt talk smack about our hogs to anyone right now and bama fans are in the same boat as we are whether they like it or not.

subliznime

I think i hate bama fans second to LSU fans in the sec. Or maybe they are right in saying Tn.

Macgyver Hawg

I have family in Tuscaloosa and those posters dare call us a redneck state? 

Nutts and Bolts

I lived in Alabama because I was transfered there.. Talk about Redneck? There is a trailor manufacturing location every 25 miles...
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

BudWhite

It seems like most of the "Bama" fans on that board seem to live in places other than "Bama"? :razorback:

Cold_Roses_80

I dont see how in the world bama has any right to talk about us.  They act like they beat the darn out of us every time we play. They had problems beating a team that lost 70-17 to USC, last year in Tuscaloosa, and theyre gonna have problems beating at team that lost 50-14 to USC, in Fayetteville this year.   What makes them think that they're so special? Because they finally had a good season last  year with a 16th year SR QB and a great D?   They cant say crap about us and Vandy considering they could barely put them away in Tusc.  
Yeah they've got bragging rights cause they beat us last year, but highly superior they certainly are not.  
We'll see this weekend

Kilgor

Alabama week is the best week to listen to Chuck.  He's got some funny stuff.

An Alabama car alarm

An Alabama tailgate

Beat Bama baby!
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Count_Porkula

Alabama fans are mental defectives, threads like that should surprise nobody.

HamShank

For them to think we consider them a "rival" is giving themselves too much credit; for them to think we are "jealous" is just laughable.  Fortunately, most Bama fans I know are a little more sensible than the people on that board. 

wctrumpet

God I hope we kick the crap out of them on Saturday. There acting like its a big deal that we almost lost to Vandy when they did too!!!

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

wincrimson

C'mon guys! The great Wincrimson lives in Alabama. That should tell ya something right there!

Arkapigdiesel

Alabama had a snow one time, bammer fans took it upon themselves to take care of the snow:

Kilgor

Quote from: wincrimson on September 17, 2006, 08:46:29 pm
C'mon guys! The great Wincrimson lives in Alabama. That should tell ya something right there!

Hey what years are those 12 national championships?
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

wincrimson

The last time I saw snow was in 1994. So... next dig, please! ;)

Arkapigdiesel

wincrimson

Arkapigdiesel

wincrimson

So what... we aren't good at placing bets.

BFD.

mbgrulz

i dont ever recall an arky fan shooting his son when his football team lost.

NWA is the one of the least redneck places in the south. we aided the yankees for god sakes.

i dont know what our record against bama is, but i have never taken beating them as the mark of a great season. im always glad to win, but beating bama is on the same level as beating south carolina. a quality win, but not a head turner.

the only thing i am jealous of is their D-coordinator.

CiriusPorker

Man these guys really think highly of themselves don't they.

wincrimson

Quote from: CiriusPorker on September 17, 2006, 09:00:16 pm

Honestly, though... why shouldn't we?

MrCouch

You're talking Smack and you could barely handle Vandy at home? Kinda odd don't ya think?

CiriusPorker

Quote from: wincrimson on September 17, 2006, 09:02:57 pm
Quote from: CiriusPorker on September 17, 2006, 09:00:16 pm

Honestly, though... why shouldn't we?

Your tradition is great...

I just don't get the whole claim that everyone is jealous.  I mean that was ridiculous.  I don't think anyone is jealous of Bama.

wincrimson

Quote from: MrCouch on September 17, 2006, 09:03:41 pm
You're talking Smack and you could barely handle Vandy at home? Kinda odd don't ya think?

I'm talking smack? Please show me where. I haven't dissed your Razorbacks one ioda. ;)

And we Vandy by a combined 5 points. Referring to our outings against VU is a losing argument for both of us.

MrCouch

Correct, but a road win is much tougher than a home win... Just stating facts.. Not to mention we've got a True Freshman starting at Quarterback... Just thought I'd throw those facts at You.. And you guys haven't had much luck in Fayetteville.. I'm liking our chances.. ;)

wincrimson

Still though, it's Vandy. Not to mention we fumbled twice inside the 5 yard line against them...

And it isn't like JP Wilson is just bubbling over with experience. He had taken 7 snaps in college before this season.

mbgrulz

i like this, this is what makes this board fun and entertaining. i realize that everyone wanting nutt gone, is just expressing their desire to win, but all of the fire nutt crap is getting old. let him decide his fate this season and we'll go from there. talking trash brings us all together against our opponents and that is truly fun.

PulledPork

that's just crazy, those bishes don't even know that Vandy is our rival...... ???

Pulled out...

James K. Pork

What do you expect from a group of fans who, when a certain movie came out several years ago, called up their athletic department and asked for statistics for Forrest Gump?

Razor6

Speaking of tradition.

Arkansas Tradition: 2 home stadiums, tailgating at WMS and RRS, Hog Calls, Big A, Singing Fight Song.

Alabama Tradition: Trash Talking on Message Board
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

wincrimson

Quote from: mbgrulz on September 17, 2006, 09:10:44 pm
i like this, this is what makes this board fun and entertaining. i realize that everyone wanting nutt gone, is just expressing their desire to win, but all of the fire nutt crap is getting old. let him decide his fate this season and we'll go from there. talking trash brings us all together against our opponents and that is truly fun.

That's the thing, though...

Nutt severly limits the amount of trash that you can talk. So, Go HDN! ;)

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

mbgrulz

Quote from: mbgrulz on September 17, 2006, 08:54:22 pm

NWA is the one of the least redneck places in the south. we aided the yankees for god sakes.

i dont know what our record against bama is, but i have never taken beating them as the mark of a great season. im always glad to win, but beating bama is on the same level as beating south carolina. a quality win, but not a head turner.

and hank jr.!

Hog in MO

Quote from: Kilgor on September 17, 2006, 08:35:31 pm
Alabama week is the best week to listen to Chuck.  He's got some funny stuff.

An Alabama car alarm

An Alabama tailgate

Beat Bama baby!

"You bama fans driving up 540, don't be throwing your Pall Mall butts and your empty Schlitz cans out the window and littering up our state!"

Gauranteed he'll say that at least a dozen times this week :)

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Razor6 on September 17, 2006, 09:11:39 pm
Speaking of tradition.

Arkansas Tradition: 2 home stadiums, tailgating at WMS and RRS, Hog Calls, Big A, Singing Fight Song.

Alabama Tradition: Trash Talking on Message Board
I don't think you want to argue tradition with an Alabama football fan.  They have us beat by a LOOOOONG shot when it comes to Football heritage.

HawgtillaDHun

Call 866-811-1222.  Don't let em ruin our state!

RedRiverHog

I liked the guys who got on there an talked smack back to them on their own board. we should all get on there and take the shiite over!!
Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

sportscrazy

Why is Bama talking smack.  It isn't like they blew out Vandy.  They have NOTHING to brag about. 

silvertip

Quote from: HoopHog on September 17, 2006, 08:16:49 pm
I find Auburn fans some of the most hospitable and genuine and Bama fans so smug and pious.  I love how they count National Championships based upon any time (in history) that any one gave the nod to their program...how official is that?  It is a great program, but not as great as any Bama fan would tell you.

Yeah, these Bama rednecks will claim 2 Nat'l Championships for the same year. If say, the AP poll & the UPI poll were to vote Bama #1
in the same year, then these Bama sickos count that as TWO Nat'L Championships.

That's how they arrive at their ridiculous claim of 12 NCs. 7 or 8 is more like it; that is great & they oughta be happy with that, instead of talkng BS smack.

Hog in MO

Quote from: subliznime on September 17, 2006, 08:16:34 pm
I think i hate bama fans second to LSU fans in the sec. Or maybe they are right in saying Tn.

First off, let me say that I'm speaking in generalities here - Lord knows we have our own fair share of A-holes and idiots but...

To me, Bama fans are the closest thing we've got in this conference to texass fans.  Everybody talks about how bad LSU fans are but I don't see it.  Sure, LSU fans are rowdy and they can be downright scary once they get good and lubricated down in BR - but to me they're just having a good time. 

In many ways I respect LSU and their traditions.  Nobody parties like the cajuns, and if there wasn't a football game going on and you weren't wearing the wrong color then they'd welcome you like a brother and share everything they had with you.  IMO, they're nowhere near as pious as Bama fans. 

mbgrulz

Quote from: billyhog on September 17, 2006, 09:39:55 pm
Quote from: billyhog on September 17, 2006, 09:36:08 pm
Quote from: mbgrulz on September 17, 2006, 08:54:22 pm

We aided the yankees?  We are Southerners, the fact that some of your family aided the yankees is nothing to brag about.  The northwest part of Arkansas is not Redneck, but hillbilly, and still Southern.  There's nothing wrong with that.  You might want to move north.
i am named after a my great-great grandaddy, a confederate soldier captured at the battle of pea ridge, imprisoned at st. louis and later virginia. the men rich enough to own slaves bought their way out of service and left the fighting to the men who had only freedom over slaves.

i have a double major in history, and i can assure you that NWA had a high rate of support for the union. the yoeman farmers and hillbillies were largely anti-slavery because rich land owners could pay slaves nothing to farm the lands and therefore drive the cheap laboring hillbillies out of work.

my family was just like every other family.

go hogs.

wincrimson

Stereotypes!

Every fanbase has its bad apples. I am proud to not be one of them. :)

Razorbrett

I cut and pasted this off their board.

"I rarely give Arkansas any thought. To me they're just another SEC west school we usually beat. Any team that plays Bama treats it like a rivalry. I have a friend from Mississippi and I asked him ,"Who do people from Miss make fun of?" Because in Bama we make fun of Miss people. He told me Arkansas. It's sad when you're the butt of Mississppi's joke. As far as the Razorslacks are concerned. They hate us cause they aint us. Hey Arkansas your mascott is a pig. How redneck is that?"

At least our mascot is not an elephant, named after this jacka$$es wife!

dougieritch

I love them calling us a redneck state...talk about calling the pot calling the kettle black.

We'll see what happens on Saturday...if we win we can rub it in a little bit.

What I want to know is who has Alabama beat the last couple of years?  Hawaii?
Oh that's right they were caught cheating...too bad for them.

Hugehogsfan

Good one Jr.  Come on don't go starting crap with the other boards especially referring to them as TARDS. 

Wincrimson, I just hope it is a good game.  Would like to win, but not putting my life on the line.  Afraid I would be struck by lighting at the game.  I would like to say that I hope that Bama gets Mitch slapped as Keys says. 

Sao Ming

Nox Jr., couldnt you have spelled Slapped correctly for goodness sake?