Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WAIT'LL OTIS SEES US...HE HATES US!!!

Started by Sao Ming, September 12, 2006, 03:25:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SwinedMelon

the caller was just as worked up as Otis... you folks see and hear whateve you want...
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

Jerry Swinefeld

Quote from: Cold_Roses_80 on September 12, 2006, 05:57:14 pm
Quote from: John Basedow on September 12, 2006, 05:54:42 pm
Details please.  All I heard was him garbling about "That's my opinion!!"  What set him off?

Did he cuss?

Someone called in and told Otis he should act professional and that he owed the media people an apology for saying that some were out to get HDN fired.  Then Otis about blew a gasket, and  CB convieniently went to break

Chuck was laughing too though.  He said "I love it when Otis gets fired up."
It was a classic.

hoggystyle78

HatfieldHog

I just caught the end of it.  Chuck said that he loved it when Otis get's fired up.  Cudos to the dude that set him off.  Great work.  I hope that he was a hogville man. 

Just one question.  Did Otis complete any sentences when he was ranting?  That might be the only time that he completes a sentence.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

HawgPilot

williamsB

many more like him than don't. He does as good a job as anyone in the recruiting business, but that is a very much of a guessing business.

BloodRedHog

Otis does not quite understand that no one with any intelligence respects his opinion...
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Reaganite

Quote from: HawgPilot on September 12, 2006, 06:00:40 pm
Is there ANY way to get this replayed?

Just listen in to the 2nd hour.  It's probably only gonna get better.  Odus is steaming so hard his cheap gold chains are probably turning green.

Big Papa Satan

Y'all have GOT to record this for later listening.

nwarazfan

Quote from: williamsB on September 12, 2006, 05:57:36 pm
He was upset before anyone called. He knows for a fact that all this Fire Nutt talk is hurting recruiting. I know that we can change all that by winning, but still, it is a fact that the rumors are hurting and he is sick of folks talking as if we have ALREADY had a losing season instead of being 1-1 with a lost to USC.

Excuses. Nutt has been hurting his own recruiting for years by his own actions, staff hires and now inabaility and unwillingness to bring the staff together and lead.  This year's recruiting was hurt last December by the "Compromise".  The good thing is a new coach will have Dec and Jan to fix some of this and we'll be much better off in the very near future. 

WilsonHog

Otis is just worried that the new coach is gonna tell him to go pee up a rope.

Reaganite

Dude should have responded that his "opinion has really landed the U of A a lot of top recruits, huh?"

Pork Salad Annie

Always fun to listen to a live panic attack right on the radio, even funnier as the mush mouth says the media is "out to get" his beloved Houston. The media is one of the big reasons we are still in year 9 of this nuttin fiasco.

HogasaurusRex

Quote from: HatfieldHog on September 12, 2006, 06:00:37 pm
I just caught the end of it.  Chuck said that he loved it when Otis get's fired up.  Cudos to the dude that set him off.  Great work.  I hope that he was a hogville man. 

Just one question.  Did Otis complete any sentences when he was ranting?  That might be the only time that he completes a sentence.

See ya

Wait till they read the email I sent them;( I doubt it now though) I figured I'd call to see, and ended up on the air.

RhodeHog

Quote from: Pork Salad Annie on September 12, 2006, 06:03:03 pm
Always fun to listen to a live panic attack right on the radio, even funnier as the mush mouth says the media is "out to get" his beloved Houston. The media is one of the big reasons we are still in year 9 of this nuttin fiasco.

Exactly.

Jerry Swinefeld

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 12, 2006, 06:01:56 pm
Y'all have GOT to record this for later listening.

If I knew how, I would.
It was great!

Big Papa Satan

Grit knows that he has to stand or fall along with Nutt.  No other choices.

Reaganite

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 12, 2006, 06:02:44 pm

No doubt about that!  His little homemade newspaper would take a big nosedive.  Don't worry Grit, there's always the Penny Saver.

Yoko Oinko

You think Otis is wearing his Matt Jones Hog jersey?  Untucked of course.
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

Marshfieldhog

Yes, the media has been one of Nutt's biggest friends. I really do think Otis is worried he will be cut off by the next coach, I don't blame him really.

HotRodHog

We need to get on the phones and not let up until this igmo has a nervous breakdown. You know we could have put half a hundred on them iffen we were to have wanted to saz ole Otis. He is a pathetic excuse for a sportsman. BTW, does anybody have Sports Rap email.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

"When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something" Dick Butkus

UofA Alumnus

Reaganite

He should be worried.

If you want pathetic opinion and players that don't make it into the SEC caliber we need, Otis is your daddy. 

bigguy551122

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 12, 2006, 06:02:44 pm

exactly.
perfection is all i expect.

_Collin1

i caught the end of the conversation and Otis was pissed!!!!  Sports Wrap is back on!!!!  Someone call in and egg him on!!!
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

HogKong

Why does my internet stream sound like Satan is talking??

williamsB

you guys are making stuff up. You only wish you knew what you were talking about  :P

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

bigguy551122

Reaganite

Quote from: HogKong on September 12, 2006, 06:08:06 pm

Hogville must be burning up the KFAY stream!!

Do you think Grit is talking about Mike Irwin?

nwarazfan

Oh my god, this is hilarious.  Hope Irwin is listening.

HotRodHog

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 12, 2006, 05:57:45 pm
I seriously am in a great mood over this news.

I'm in Heaven ... Heaven. Back at you Wilson ;)
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

"When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something" Dick Butkus

UofA Alumnus

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: ArkieRebel on September 12, 2006, 05:55:57 pm
What station in NWA?

AM 1030 KFAY

Otis is really fired up . . . the notion of HDN getting the ax is propagatiing . . .
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

_Collin1

Quote from: Reaganite on September 12, 2006, 06:09:53 pm

Caudle
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

uagrad1998

I recently tuned into SportsRap and what is Otis pissed off?

Who are the media, journalists who want HN fired?

I missed the 1st hour and callers.
DARKSIDER SINCE  2001 AND D#$N PROUD OF IT

[Spicoli has had a pizza delivered to class]
Mr. Hand: Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
Jeff Spicoli: Learning about Cuba, and having some food.

Jeff Spicoli: No shirt, no shoes...
Jeff and Stoner Buds: No dice! Ohhhh.
Brad Hamilton: Right. Learn it. Know it. Live it.  Jeff Spicoli: He's the full hot orator.

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

HogKong

Quote from: Reaganite on September 12, 2006, 06:09:53 pm

Odus is even funnier when he sounds like the Devil!

SAUhogfan

grasping Otis, really grasping.  Is that the best "analogy" we can come up with?  What a DA.

bigguy551122

i cant wait till the next caller , i hope they give em hell

Yoko Oinko

These media people he's b*tching about are not Sports writers.  Not people who have to look Nutt in the eye.  Its Caudle and Brummett.
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

HawgPilot

pioneerbasketball

He's sweating over the radio. Someone get him drunk.

Jerry Swinefeld

Quote from: williamsB on September 12, 2006, 06:08:22 pm
you guys are making stuff up. You only wish you knew what you were talking about  :P

No we're not making this up.  He is blowing a gasket and it is funnier than you can imagine.

football17

I wish Otis would tell us how many people in the media are against Houston? Other than Caudle (who isnt a sports writer) Irwin on here and on the radio and the two guys at Ark Times, I know of NO ONE who has taken Houston to task. The ratio of nutt huggers is so one-sided it's unbelivable... WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OTIS????

Reaganite

It'll be after the half before they take calls, otherwise EMS will be needed at the studios of KFAY.

whatsshakinbacon

hogville is not Otis's best friend.

Mike Irwin ... Grit is saying there are people in the media who have an agenda to get Nutt fired.  Just thought you might want to know. 

Fact is, there are people in the media reporting the truth, and the end result may be the revocation of Otis' paycheck...you think he might have a conflict of interest in spewing this stuff?

The lines are drawn guys, and Grit is firmly in the palm of the coach's hands.

Bacon out...