Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WAIT'LL OTIS SEES US...HE HATES US!!!

Started by Sao Ming, September 12, 2006, 03:25:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman64

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on September 12, 2006, 06:40:02 pm
Line is busy, i have been trying to get in.

try your best to time it when the caller hangs up, it works.........also get ready to be grilled by the screener.........

Reaganite

Quote from: BigC51 on September 12, 2006, 06:44:37 pm
Quote from: pseudorabies on September 12, 2006, 06:34:00 pm
Did they happen to pimp my shirts for me? 

The black shirts at the Alabama game have been talked about in hour 1.

Really?  I missed most of the first hour.  I was talking about that last night on here w/ some people. 

Guess we know where Chucky does his show prep, eh?

Tusks

Quote from: williamsB on September 12, 2006, 06:44:29 pm
do you guys really think that your superior attitude over Broyles, coaches and the media people, means any of them will lose any sleep tonight or not get a pay check?

Some of you posted that ticket sales would be way down this year because of Nutt.

Your records are not so dependable  ;)

::)
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Sao Ming

If someone gets in, get a shot in for me - Tell Otis "Sao Ming Fired YOU today"

DemiHog

How tough are the screeners?  

Coudn't you just front and then get on the air and let him have it?

Hogs7672

Are they one and the same? Being out of state I don't know....anyone seen them together?

I need to hear otus say "precious"

Very weird....

HogFaninGA

I was just reading some post from the "other" message board and there is absolutely nothing negative about Nutt.  Not 1 thing.  I guess they are dictators over there and don't allow any darksiders.  I don't know why anyone would spend money on that joke of a site.

Reaganite

Quote from: DemiHog on September 12, 2006, 06:47:09 pm

With the 7 second delay, he'll probably dump your call if you're not truthfull.

Reaganite

So what did they say about the black shirts?

hogman64

Quote from: DemiHog on September 12, 2006, 06:47:09 pm

you have  to be more specific about what you are  going to talk about than you used to.... with the time lag they could cut you off, i suppose ..........i really dont know, maybe they just wouldnt let you thru the next time..........

HawgPilot

Quote from: Sao Ming on September 12, 2006, 03:33:08 pm
Pilot, if you saw my stuff you can attest I never ram-rod taht place with hate or anything of the sort.  I joined long ago simply as an out of state fan craving info.  I was duped.  I admit it.  But back in the day Booth ran a good board, so I stayed.  How dumb am I.

I agree and I had your back when the guy said you spewed negativity on the board.  I politely asked him to show me the negativity.

Never responded.

GuvHog

Quote from: uagrad1998 on September 12, 2006, 06:25:59 pm
for Otis and Co?  WOW What about that NC? 

Mediocrity strikes again with that attitude.

It IS okay......But only for this year. They must do better next year and thereafter.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

FayettenamVeteran

Quote from: Reaganite on September 12, 2006, 06:49:02 pm
So what did they say about the black shirts?

That they look best with black pants.  If the weather is cool, an argyle sweatervest would be a nice compliment.

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Jerry Swinefeld

Just curious, but how long did not-so-naive Mark have to stay on hold to ask the brilliant question about where he could listen to the game in St. Louis?

Hogs7672

Hogz87

My prediction before the season was 7-5.  I went on the basis of us relying on young players to run a new offense.  I figured the 2007 would be the year for Hog fans to get excited.  Although I am very dissapointed in the Hogs and the way things are going with the Staff right now, it still appears we are on our way to a 7-5 record.  I won't be dissapointed in the record just dissapointed in HDN(again) and a number of other things.

Hank351

It's what is expected of this team this year.  Next year has got to be at least a 10 win year.  3 years below mediocrity, not even mediocrity itself is absolutely ridiculous.

hogman64

it is actually funny listening to there guys be in such a defensive mode..........I bet they feel like they have been in a shoot out when they get off work...........

Hogs7672

If Mark is in St Louis alone we've heard the last of him.

Michael Porkleone

I would die to win 9 games this year......

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

HawgPilot

bigyellowdog

The last caller was on hold too long just to say uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

HawgPilot

Saying that an Admin on "a Board" posted this stuff.

hogman64

Quote from: HawgPilot on September 12, 2006, 06:57:29 pm
Saying that an Admin on "a Board" posted this stuff.
didnt i hear him say hogivlle  right at the end as he was going off????

Shag66

Quote from: Hank351 on September 12, 2006, 06:54:28 pm
It's what is expected of this team this year.  Next year has got to be at least a 10 win year.  3 years below mediocrity, not even mediocrity itself is absolutely ridiculous.

9-3 is not a mediocre year...  9-3 gets us into the top 15.  I'm as down on this staff as anyone, but c'mon...

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: HawgPilot on September 12, 2006, 06:56:52 pm
Bashing you Bacon!

I'm not an admin.  What was said...I was on the phone with HoopHog

Bacon out...

jeepinhogfan

So, Chuck is trying to make us feel better by saying we just suck less then everyone else in the SEC West?

Porkahontas

You guys take it easy on ol' Otis now...

You don't want Biddy coming over here cussing you people out for getting on his boy.  :-X

Give 'em hell, boys. Give 'em pure hell.

SquirrelMasterFunk

Do you hear this guy.
The Wishbone   >:(  :puke:
:razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:
user #9084 (the poster formerly known as cbad)

The meaning of life:  Eat less salt, be nice to people, and it is too short for cheap beer! - Stan Bond

Intelligent insults are too often wasted on the uncommonly stupid.

If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your bull****.

MCPeePants

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on September 12, 2006, 07:04:12 pm
Bashing you Bacon!

Bacon out...

They ridiculed and LOL'ed at the thread about the plane going to North Carolina.

football17

I just email Chuck asking him to please his explain the ridiculous comments they made earlier saying there is just as much anti-Nutt media as there is pro-Nutt media....

Let's see...

Tell it like it is media (Irwin, Caudle (who doesnt really count since he isn't a sports writer))

Nutt-huggers (Clay, Dudley, Chuck, Rick, Randy, Otis, Harry, Trey, Wally, Steve Sullivan, Bo, Craig)

Those comments earlier are as bogus as they get. We'll see if he mentions my emails. I bet not.

wishyjoshy

Fair weather fans = Fans who have some standard of excellence?

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: MCPeePants on September 12, 2006, 07:23:41 pm
Bashing you Bacon!

Bacon out...

They ridiculed and LOL'ed at the thread about the plane going to North Carolina.

Glad I gave them their jollies.  We ran it out to a dead end, did they talk about that part of it?

MCPeePants

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on September 12, 2006, 07:26:23 pm
Bashing you Bacon!

Bacon out...

Glad I gave them their jollies.  We ran it out to a dead end, did they talk about that part of it?

Of course not. They basically just laughed, acted like anyone who would post such a thing is a crackpot and Chuck closed it out by saying something like "Obviously, that didn't happen".

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: MCPeePants on September 12, 2006, 07:29:30 pm
Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on September 12, 2006, 07:26:23 pm
Bashing you Bacon!

Bacon out...

Of course not. They basically just laughed, acted like anyone who would post such a thing is a crackpot and Chuck closed it out by saying something like "Obviously, that didn't happen".

crackpot is one of the better things I've been called today.  ;)

Bacon out...

Sao Ming

I just completed step one of what could be one of the funniest movements for those who detest Otis can get on board with.  More details tomorrow.

MCPeePants

Quote from: Sao Ming on September 12, 2006, 07:32:43 pm
I just completed step one of what could be one of the funniest movements for those who detest Otis can get on board with.  More details tomorrow.

Sign me up.

I've never detested the man any more than I do right now.

HogginIT

The only reason Odus is worried about Nutt being fired is because he knows how bad its going to hurt when they rip his lips of Nutt's a$$.
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.

football17

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog