Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WAIT'LL OTIS SEES US...HE HATES US!!!

Started by Sao Ming, September 12, 2006, 03:25:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sao Ming

All you have to do is post something as vanilla as this nowadays.  This is a direct copy and paste - no alterations.  How sophomoric of an organization can they truly be to be offended by this?

How could I have been so stupid than to waste time and money there?

Subject:  Question for all...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And please allow me to preface this that I swear on my Uncle Henry I am not trying to flame bait...

What would losing HDN mean to this program and why would it be so terribly wrong?

Additionally, I promise not to respond to alternative opinions negatively or otherwise as alternative opinions is what this or any good argument is based upon.

This post was edited on 9/12 1:10 PM by Sao Ming II

Simple as that.  So please, feel free to visit THE HILL and post the hell out of this - Vindicate me.  One after another.

See hsv, told you last month that bunch had an alternate agenda - they are getting their palms greased by someone.

OKhogfan1959

pseudorabies

Quote from: Sao Ming on September 12, 2006, 03:25:21 pm
All you have to do is post something as vanilla as this nowadays.  This is a direct copy and paste - no alterations.  How sophomoric of an organization can they truly be to be offended by this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And please allow me to preface this that I swear on my Uncle Henry I am not trying to flame bait...

What would losing HDN mean to this program and why would it be so terribly wrong?

Additionally, I promise not to respond to alternative opinions negatively or otherwise as alternative opinions is what this or any good argument is based upon.

Simple as that.  So please, feel free to visit THE HILL and post the hell out of this - Vindicate me.  One after another.

See hsv, told you last month that bunch had an alternate agenda - they are getting their palms greased by someone.

And to think you didn't like us over here at one time.  Welcome and I am glad you jumped the fence.

Sao Ming

Yes.  I can't make it up.  Two calls to Rivals so far and the reimbursement is in the works.

F'em.

HawgPilot

Quote from: pseudorabies on September 12, 2006, 03:27:21 pm
Quote from: Sao Ming on September 12, 2006, 03:25:21 pm

And to think you didn't like us over here at one time.  Welcome and I am glad you jumped the fence.

I actually enjoyed watching you "stir" the pot over there!!

HogFaninGA

I'm just so glad we have Hogville, where there are people who will let you express your opinion without the threat of being banned.

DisplacedHogFan

Yeah, they are in full "head in the sand" mode over there. To be fair though...the bajillion "fire houston nutt" or "who's offense was it Saturday night" posts are getting a bit old. Ready to talk about the game this weekend and the possibility that we might actually be able to salvage this season. That being said I don't agree with the hardline stance they are taking against people who don't say "GOOD POST, OTIS!" "GREAT STORY, TREY!". I've never been an asskisser nor will I start just because someone doesn't like my viewpoint and threatens to boot me for speaking my mind. Beating a deadhorse is one thing (and it may be why you got booted to be honest Sao) but kicking people on first offenses is something else entirely.

Sao Ming

Pilot, if you saw my stuff you can attest I never ram-rod taht place with hate or anything of the sort.  I joined long ago simply as an out of state fan craving info.  I was duped.  I admit it.  But back in the day Booth ran a good board, so I stayed.  How dumb am I.

jackwalker

Quote from: jman on September 12, 2006, 03:32:23 pm
well keep letting those bastards ban people and soon they wont have a business will they.  If otis and clay want to cut their own throats, let em!

The way things are going over there, they will have to ban half their membership.
HOW CAN YOU FIRE A COACH AFTER A 10 WIN SEASON?

THE SAME WAY YOU BENCH A QUATERBACK WHO NEVER LOST A GAME HE STARTED

If HDN does more with less...what happens when he has more?

Oh wait...2003...nevermind. Oh...and 2007...

Sao Ming

Quote from: DisplacedHogFan on September 12, 2006, 03:30:54 pm
Yeah, they are in full "head in the sand" mode over there. To be fair though...the bajillion "fire houston nutt" or "who's offense was it Saturday night" posts are getting a bit old. Ready to talk about the game this weekend and the possibility that we might actually be able to salvage this season. That being said I don't agree with the hardline stance they are taking against people who don't say "GOOD POST, OTIS!" "GREAT STORY, TREY!". I've never been an asskisser nor will I start just because someone doesn't like my viewpoint and threatens to boot me for speaking my mind. Beating a deadhorse is one thing (and it may be why you got booted to be honest Sao) but kicking people on first offenses is something else entirely.

I know man.  But I logged over 1300 posts in 2 years over there and this is the very first issue.  And last.

HogFaninGA

Quote from: Sao Ming on September 12, 2006, 03:33:08 pm
Pilot, if you saw my stuff you can attest I never ram-rod taht place with hate or anything of the sort.  I joined long ago simply as an out of state fan craving info.  I was duped.  I admit it.  But back in the day Booth ran a good board, so I stayed.  How dumb am I.

I'am also a out-of-state fan and when I found their boards I was so happy.  I never posted,, just read them.  I couldn't understand why all those people were so supportive of Nutt and the administration even after back to back losing seasons.  Thankfully I came across this site.

THROWITDEEP

Sao, I am sorry you had to go through that.  I always thought you were a good guy.

Freak the clones!

jackwalker

Quote from: Sao Ming on September 12, 2006, 03:34:59 pm
I logged over 1300 posts in 2 years over there and this is the very first issue.  And last.

It's a reflection on the state of huggers everywhere. They feel their power slipping away, and they will do anything to try to keep it.

jackwalker

Sao Ming

Well, if nothing else comes from this message to the MMQB crowd who are members over there, watch your step but don't lose who you are in the process.  As HiGA states, Hogville is a suitable and preferable alternative anyway.  As before hsv, you should be proud of the brand you have created.  10K appreciate it I am quiet sure.

jman

Quote from: jackwalker on September 12, 2006, 03:41:55 pm
Quote from: HogFaninGA on September 12, 2006, 03:38:34 pm
they are panicking
Like a frightened turtle.

I was bush hogging on my 80 hp massey yesterday.  I ran over a very large turtle, looked like a logger head.  If nutts mess is anything close to that one, its gonna get real ugly.  Turtle soup anyone?

OKhogfan1959

You shouldn't have been banned for that. I am gravitating towards this site more all the time. I guess I am just poor white trash..LOL.

madxbayhog

I've been banned 3 times over there and can see the 4th coming in the next 2 weekends

RedRiverHog

Thats gross
Quote from: jman on September 12, 2006, 03:45:40 pm
Quote from: jackwalker on September 12, 2006, 03:41:55 pm
Quote from: HogFaninGA on September 12, 2006, 03:38:34 pm
they are panicking
Like a frightened turtle.

I was bush hogging on my 80 hp massey yesterday.  I ran over a very large turtle, looked like a logger head.  If nutts mess is anything close to that one, its gonna get real ugly.  Turtle soup anyone?
Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

jackwalker

dana caldwell

for the life of me, i cannot understand why anyone would waste any time, much less money, over there.

even when i disliked message boards several years back but had to peruse them for information possibilities, i quit looking over there very early on.

much ado about absolutely nuttin'.

Doug

Quote from: Sao Ming on September 12, 2006, 03:34:59 pmI know man.  But I logged over 1300 posts in 2 years over there and this is the very first issue.  And last.

And over here you've got that many in almost 5 months.  Blather-mouth.  :P
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Sao Ming

I know Dana lessons learned.  I think I will order a third shirt from Psuedo now.  Anyone know Otis' home address?

lilredheadedlady

Whao?  You got banned just for that?  What board is this again and what's the address?  I want to go see what IS allowed if you can't post a pretty simple question.
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

jackwalker

HawgAdvocate

That board pales in comparison to this one. Why anyone pays their hard-earned dollars to hear Otis is beyond me. Who the hell is Trey anyway? How is he any different than the guy who picks up Mike's garbage?

Sloppy and Hogchick are good people, but they don't make policy. I'll give hell on the Grim Bottom, but to me that's the only reason I'd ever post there.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

lilredheadedlady

Good grief.  They sure do get their panties in a twist over not very much, don't they?
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

gohawgzgo

Quote from: madxbayhog on September 12, 2006, 03:47:40 pm
I've been banned 3 times over there and can see the 4th coming in the next 2 weekends

Why go where your not wanted?
F#ckem if they can't take a joke.

Gushugger

Sao, are you getting reimbursed?  I signed up as gold but I'm wanting out.

hogman64

You can get banned for saying ..............Nutt sucks, too....

Hoop

September 12, 2006, 05:52:39 pm #31 Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 09:49:46 pm by Bania
Someone just laid into his arse. Props to whoever it was.

otis was saying that he thinks some folks in the media are triying to get Nutt fired.
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

Reaganite

Did you just hear Odus going off?  I caught the tail end of it, but it sounded like he was gonna blow a gasket saying, "The media is trying to get Houston Nutt fired!"

Can anyone add to what he said?

Jerry Swinefeld

He was MAD.  You could hear the marbles flying out of his mouth as he was trying to talk.
It was great.  Hopefully will be resumed after the break!

Cold_Roses_80

That was hilarious. Otis was so pissed he could hardly talk

nwarazfan

today.  Hour 2 will be great.  A caller just called him out for saying that certain media members are trying to get Nutt fired.  Called Odus unprofessional and Odus replied "go get a doctor or lawyer if you want professional".  You couldn't make up a character like Odus- lol. 

RedRiverHog

Why do you not like Otis?
Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Yoko Oinko

Details please.  All I heard was him garbling about "That's my opinion!!"  What set him off?

Did he cuss?
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

DukeOfPork

Hollywood_HOGan

Doyle Hograves

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Marshfieldhog

Otis was is on the verge of a meltdown.

HawgAdvocate

habba habba yabbadda yabbada pfff pffff...all jargled nonsense.....he should realize he's a sitting duck on the radio.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Cold_Roses_80

Quote from: John Basedow on September 12, 2006, 05:54:42 pm
Details please.  All I heard was him garbling about "That's my opinion!!"  What set him off?

Did he cuss?

Someone called in and told Otis he should act professional and that he owed the media people an apology for saying that some were out to get HDN fired.  Then Otis about blew a gasket, and  CB convieniently went to break

excoach

bigguy551122

perfection is all i expect.

williamsB

He was upset before anyone called. He knows for a fact that all this Fire Nutt talk is hurting recruiting. I know that we can change all that by winning, but still, it is a fact that the rumors are hurting and he is sick of folks talking as if we have ALREADY had a losing season instead of being 1-1 with a lost to USC.

WilsonHog

I seriously am in a great mood over this news.

RhodeHog

nwarazfan

Quote from: ArkieRebel on September 12, 2006, 05:55:57 pm
What station in NWA?

1030 am - They are in a break for about 10 more minutes.