Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well Vandy thinks they're going to win......

Started by pimphog, September 11, 2006, 12:14:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0515hv

I love the Hogs and wish them victory every time they take to the field.  With that being said, not trying to pee in anyone's Cheerios, but if we play like we did against Utah St., we will have a fight on our hands trying to beat Vandy or anyone else in the SEC.

BuschHawg

Unfortunately....Its an even matchup.

Sad....very, very sad.

Thanks JFB and HDN!!!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

We're going to lose to Vandy and I can't wait.  I'm going to go celebrate after like if the Hogs had won an NC.  The Nutt will finally get kicked out of our beloved program, and it will be time to celebrate!

WPS!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

doo-ran

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 11, 2006, 06:23:25 pm
We're going to lose to Vandy and I can't wait.  I'm going to go celebrate after like if the Hogs had won an NC.  The Nutt will finally get kicked out of our beloved program, and it will be time to celebrate!

WPS!
Do you know where I could get one of those commodore hats?

hog caller

i hope you are right Red,please, please, please let them play well enought to win please,please, please.
and i'm not a beggar.

lilredheadedlady

WPS!

See?  You say that and we'll lose...and Nutt won't get fired.  The man is like Teflon:  Nothing sticks to him.  :(
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

12under

if i were vandy, i would NEVER expect (hope, maybe) to beat anyone.

Broken Trigger

Quote from: lilredheadedlady on September 11, 2006, 05:49:40 pm
Quote from: Root Hog on September 11, 2006, 05:44:10 pm
And why wouldn't they?  They beat us last year - in Arkansas.  Have we improved?  We are a team in disarray.  Absolute chaos.  I say they beat us too.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll let Gus call the plays?

Or maybe this will be the game that they really unleash and start using Gus's offense.  Maybe the defense will eat their wheaties and Herring will learn how to coach? 

*looks hopeful*

C'mon Houston, just climb aboard.............

and he will lead you to the promised land. 

lilredheadedlady

I think Houston has been driving the Gus bus lately and has driven the offense into a ditch.  :P

Hopefully those rumors about him looking to go to North Carolina are true.

Quote from: lilredheadedlady on September 11, 2006, 07:46:04 pm

WPS!

See?  You say that and we'll lose...and Nutt won't get fired.  The man is like Teflon:  Nothing sticks to him.  :(

Well, then at least he'll get embarrassed and turn more people against him.  Better that nothing..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

lilredheadedlady

That's been happening steadily for years now, NotShavin.  He's still head coach. 

Quote from: lilredheadedlady on September 12, 2006, 09:22:14 am
That's been happening steadily for years now, NotShavin.  He's still head coach. 

Can you at least let me dream a little? :P

lilredheadedlady

Nope.  If I have to suffer, you do, too.

Thankfully though, I don't have any family going to Vanderbilt.  So if we lose again, they can't call and rub that in.  I don't think I could take it.

I DO have family in Texas (although we're not playing them this year) and LSU.  But I don't get disgusted when we lose to them (although it's still not fun to have it rubbed in your face).

HogHillbilly

VandyinArk
user profile
Post #75 Re: I'm with Spivey but: Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vandy will beat Arkansas. The Hogs' program is in self-destruct mode.

Wow............Is it that noticeable ?
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

lilredheadedlady

Maybe it was the offensive ADD that tuned them into that one.