Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

About the Utah State game

Started by mikeirwin, September 10, 2006, 04:39:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansas_no bowl

Thankfully McFadden is healthy and back to his old ways or that would have been an awful Saturday night. 

WYOMING scored 38 pts vs. Utah State.....gimmick passing isn't going to get us anywhere.  The jump ball to Monk took too long to call.  Should have utilized it early and often.  Could be a long season.....we'll see.  Not impressed at all with the offense.  2 good plays by Springdale High isn't going to cut it in SEC play.  I am looking forward to a springdale player coming in next year - we need a real KICKER!
Arkansas No Bowl was for HDN, can't wait to see how the new staff fixes it.

Brand X Hog Fan

Yeah Mike, thanks for the straight scoop. I said last night that I thought the defense played pretty solid (after just listening to the game on the radio.) After getting up and looking at the stats this morning, I need to retract that statement. We lost the time of possession for sure and gave up way too many 1st downs to an inferior team. Stupid penalties on the defense didn't help matters either. I have faith that the offense will come around in the next couple weeks. The D better get their act together.

Go HOGS!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Shag66 on September 10, 2006, 01:10:04 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 10, 2006, 01:06:39 pm
If we lose Gus or Mitch or ANY of the Springdale players because of all this CRAP I will become a hardcore Tennessee fan.

Orange would not go well with your complexion...  You need to pick a team with colors that complement your Wookie features!

I'm just picking the team I hate the most.  It makes it easier to forget how miserable I was as a fan of a team coached by Dale.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

bro.coach

Quote from: MrCouch on September 10, 2006, 04:48:05 am
You can't play scared and win games in the SEC!

That is exactly right and I sure wish HDN would figure that out.

I agree with Irwin.  Seeing that I-Formation 75% of the time last night made me want to throw up.  They should have used that game to work on the no-huddle and they didn't.  It was a mistake and it will show Saturday against Vandy.  

If this I-Formation crap keeps up, I am going to boycott.

Shag66

Quote from: Arkansas_no bowl on September 10, 2006, 01:13:33 pm
Thankfully McFadden is healthy and back to his old ways or that would have been an awful Saturday night. 

WYOMING scored 38 pts vs. Utah State.....gimmick passing isn't going to get us anywhere.  The jump ball to Monk took too long to call.  Should have utilized it early and often.  Could be a long season.....we'll see.  Not impressed at all with the offense.  2 good plays by Springdale High isn't going to cut it in SEC play.  I am looking forward to a springdale player coming in next year - we need a real KICKER!

soooo...  you are advocating going completely away from the new offense and back to what hasn't worked before?

Oh if only I could smite thee!

bro.coach

Quote from: razor on September 10, 2006, 11:38:05 am
We were not balanced last night. We were predictable. And this stuff about "not wanting to show future opponents our whole package" is baloney. Become good at something and dare them to stop it. That's what winning teams do. And the only way to become good at something is TO DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

good post, I agree totally

LongHairedCountryBoar

gopigsgo

Notshavin, please don't buy orange ,go out side the sec and go with Nebraska or something, maybe west virginia! ;)

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: gopigsgo on September 10, 2006, 01:25:23 pm
Notshavin, please don't buy orange ,go out side the sec and go with Nebraska or something, maybe west virginia! ;)

I've always been a closet Miami fan.  Come on over to the Hurricane's Notshavin.  At lease we could say we had butch. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

rdt2009

#3 When are they going to field tryouts for placekicker?
[/quote]

I can still hit from 42 yards....can i have a shot? :razorback:  :D

Theolesnort

Quote from: TuckFexas on September 10, 2006, 08:50:58 am
To me, it looked like Houston was calling the plays until the 2 minute drill. I wasn't impressed with the shutout either. I thought our defensive line was supposed to be awesome. I didn't see them in the backfield much. Although, Marcus Harrison is a freakin' stud. It seemed like to me it was Darren McFadden and M. Harrison vs. Utah State last night. It looks like this might be a long season. My high hopes for this team are fading each week.
When Marcus chased the qb all the way across the field to preserve the shut out I did not know he had that kind of speed. He was the only man out there , it was six points if he doesn't make the play. He came from the other side of the line to do it. I told him after the game that it was a all America type play.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Richard_white

Quote from: dubyacee on September 10, 2006, 01:34:05 pm

I've always been a closet Miami fan.  Come on over to the Hurricane's Notshavin.  At lease we could say we had butch. 

Always have been a fan.  I wonder why Coker is on the hot seat when all they do is win.  Says a lot about the state of Arkansas program.

1BigPig

USC beat us by 33.  We beat UTah State by 20.  Does that mean we are more on the level of Utah State than USC?

Out of our 90 yards in penalties, can anyone tell me how many of those yards were Defensive penalties?  I know Chris Houston and L. Richardson both had 15 yard personal foul penalties.  I think there was one other 15 yard, defensive personal foul penalty.

I'm glad that we haven't wasted a scolarship on a kicker!  If we're down by 2 with 6 seconds left in the game against Vandy, and we're on their 12 yard line, I sure wouldn't want a solid, highly-recruited, scholarship kicker to be in that position.  I'd rather have a walk-on, but at least we could use that scolarship on someone else. --- It's like being down by 1 in basketball and getting fouled at the last second.  Who do you hope is going to the line?  Another great decision by HDN. ???

lilredheadedlady

I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

Fatty McGee

Quote from: WestMemphisHogFan on September 10, 2006, 01:04:36 pm
I believe he is a good man, but I have been questioning some things about his coaching. 

This statement and "he's from the Razorback family" is why we have been saddled with substandard coaching for the past few years. 

I'd rather have a national championship, even if it was coached by an atheist [CENSORED] who graduated from Arkansas State.
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

IronHog

QuoteWhen Marcus chased the qb all the way across the field to preserve the shut out I did not know he had that kind of speed. He was the only man out there , it was six points if he doesn't make the play. He came from the other side of the line to do it. I told him after the game that it was a all America type play.

Harrison is a very fine football player.  However, he and Jackson cannot stand up to good offensive lines running straight at them.

Too bad he has been overbulked into a defensive "tackle" since we do not recruit those at Arkansas anymore.  Melvin Bradley was a similar case.  It is not fair to play these kids out of position and cost them a better shot at the next level.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Hawg_Heaven

Quote from: 1BigPig on September 10, 2006, 01:50:13 pm
USC beat us by 33.  We beat UTah State by 20.  Does that mean we are more on the level of Utah State than USC?

Out of our 90 yards in penalties, can anyone tell me how many of those yards were Defensive penalties?  I know Chris Houston and L. Richardson both had 15 yard personal foul penalties.  I think there was one other 15 yard, defensive personal foul penalty.

I'm glad that we haven't wasted a scolarship on a kicker!  If we're down by 2 with 6 seconds left in the game against Vandy, and we're on their 12 yard line, I sure wouldn't want a solid, highly-recruited, scholarship kicker to be in that position.  I'd rather have a walk-on, but at least we could use that scolarship on someone else. --- It's like being down by 1 in basketball and getting fouled at the last second.  Who do you hope is going to the line?  Another great decision by HDN. ???

Well, atleast we are finally getting a kicker for next year. Too bad we can't fast track him to this year.

Quote from: dubyacee on September 10, 2006, 01:34:05 pm

Yeah!  I love Miami.  That's it! 
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Arkansas_no bowl on September 10, 2006, 01:13:33 pm

I am glad that the Hogs didn't play Wyoming instead of Utah St. Hogs would have lost to Wyoming last night.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hogfan4life56

guys how about we focus on the game ahead, vandy.

Arkansas - 21

Vandy - 7

WestMemphisHogFan

Quote from: Fatty McGee on September 10, 2006, 01:53:43 pm
I believe he is a good man, but I have been questioning some things about his coaching. 

This statement and "he's from the Razorback family" is why we have been saddled with substandard coaching for the past few years. 

I'd rather have a national championship, even if it was coached by an atheist Rod Thigpen who graduated from Arkansas State.

Please read the rest of my post and you might understand what I was saying. 

My point is Fatty, I believe it is unfair of people to talk about how "horrible" of a man he is because of his coaching.  I said in the post that you took my quote from, that I am questioning some of his decisions.  Because I question coaching, does not mean I question character. 

I agree with you that you can be a great coach with poor character, and you can also have great character and be a poor coach.  I would like the best of both worlds:  character and coaching.  I have believed in the past that HDN would fit that bill.  I have been questioning that lately, but I will wait until this season is completed to make that judgment for myself.  No one else will make that judgment for me. 

Until then, WPS and let's go get Vandy.

Quote from: hogfan4life56 on September 10, 2006, 02:10:41 pm

Arkansas - 21

Vandy - 7

Darksiders - 293

Hogfan4life56 - 0

jackwalker

Quote from: BKtheKing on September 10, 2006, 10:36:47 am
Quote from: 3kgthog on September 10, 2006, 10:23:19 am
Phasing in the Malzahn offense as the season goes along? Then why did it appear we ran his offense 99-100% of the time against the #6 team in the country, but we go back to playing it safe against Utah freaking State? It makes no sense.

Our program has three puppetmasters playing with the strings and things are getting knotted up. Someone needs to break out some scissors.

EXACTLY RIGHT!

Why run Gus ball against USC and the I against Blind Sisters of the Poor?

That makes no sense.

Ask it this way:  Why run Gus' offense against the #6 team, but run nutt's offense against a crappy team?  hmm, maybe it's because it makes Gus' offense look inept and Nutt's offense superb.  Of course, no one buys that, as it defies logic.  But in Nutt's mind it's his master plan.  I hope it back-fires.
HOW CAN YOU FIRE A COACH AFTER A 10 WIN SEASON?

THE SAME WAY YOU BENCH A QUATERBACK WHO NEVER LOST A GAME HE STARTED

If HDN does more with less...what happens when he has more?

Oh wait...2003...nevermind. Oh...and 2007...

WestMemphisHogFan

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 10, 2006, 02:13:30 pm

Arkansas - 21

Vandy - 7

Darksiders - 293

Hogfan4life56 - 0

Not true hogfan4life56!  You have 1 at least!! ;D

hogfan4life56

Fatty McGee

I appreciate the distinction your making, but I don't much believe in it.  Few, if any, of us are in any position to judge his "character", however defined.  He's (presumably) not hired for "character".  He's hired to win football games.  That's all I want from him.  And he has never shown himself to be a "great coach", and not even a good one since Ford's players graduated.  If a quality character is incidental to winning, great.  If not, that's fine too.  Barry Switzer's "character" probably wasn't that great by any standard, but I'd love for our team to have those NCs.
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

1BigPig

Arkansas - 21

Vandy - 7

Did you notice the title of this thread is "Re: About the Utah State game"? ???

Quote from: WestMemphisHogFan on September 10, 2006, 02:10:46 pm

I'd rather have a national championship, even if it was coached by an atheist Rod Thigpen who graduated from Arkansas State.

My point is Fatty, I believe it is unfair of people to talk about how "horrible" of a man he is because of his coaching.  I said in the post that you took my quote from, that I am questioning some of his decisions.  Because I question coaching, does not mean I question character. 

I agree with you that you can be a great coach with poor character, and you can also have great character and be a poor coach.  I would like the best of both worlds:  character and coaching.  I have believed in the past that HDN would fit that bill.  I have been questioning that lately, but I will wait until this season is completed to make that judgment for myself.  No one else will make that judgment for me. 

WMHF -

I have always questioned his coaching, not his character.

But after the last couple of months, I am now questioning his character.  I'm starting to think he is not that great of a person, either.

Throwing his assistants under the bus, continuing to take credit and spread blame, not turning the offense over to Gus, starting a new QB controversy, etc.

There are specifics I can't talk about (b/c it might reveal the source) that we know are facts.

So don't some of these "coaching" issues stem from character issues?

hogfan4life56

Thanks for pointing that out BigPig i didnt notice.

hogfan4life56

Notshavin, the plays last night had way too much misdirection and movement going on to be Houstons play calling. I might be wrong but you'll never convince me that Houston has already "threw gus under the bus".

WestMemphisHogFan

September 10, 2006, 02:24:20 pm #130 Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 04:07:42 pm by WestMemphisHogFan
Quote from: Fatty McGee on September 10, 2006, 02:16:33 pm
I appreciate the distinction your making, but I don't much believe in it.  Few, if any, of us are in any position to judge his "character", however defined.  He's (presumably) not hired for "character".  He's hired to win football games.  That's all I want from him.  And he has never shown himself to be a "great coach", and not even a good one since Ford's players graduated.  If a quality character is incidental to winning, great.  If not, that's fine too.  Barry Switzer's "character" probably wasn't that great by any standard, but I'd love for our team to have those NCs.

That is the point that I have tried to make, that unless we know him, we can't judge his character. 

As far as he's "hired to win football games goes" I agree with you. That is pretty much the truth.  College football has come to the point where that's what it is all about.  Not investing in a young man's life, not helping him graduate, but wins.

If my son plays college football, I promise you, I will help him make a decision about which coach to play for not solely on  the number of games the coach has won, but the reputation of his character as well. For others, that may not be important, for me it is.  Of course, I want to WIN.

1BigPig

No problem!  But did anyone find a brand new, un-open 1/2 gallon of Seagrams 7 on the ground near Bud Walton???  Either it fell out of the wagon while walking to the Gardens to tailgate, or my 19 month old boy drank it on the way.  It was a bad tailgate for me, but someone had a great day! >:(

Shag66

1BigPig

Dammit Shag, I would have shared!

Quote from: hogfan4life56 on September 10, 2006, 02:23:52 pm
Notshavin, the plays last night had way too much misdirection and movement going on to be Houstons play calling. I might be wrong but you'll never convince me that Houston has already "threw gus under the bus".

I don't think Gus would have called a run play every single time on 1st and 2nd down unless he had been vetoed or told to do so in the coaches meeting.  Gus is a professional, and I have a feeling he would do whatever he was told to do by his superior.  Also, he would not complain about it to the media.

Nutt's paws were ALL OVER that offense and playcalling.

hogman64

Quote from: mikeirwin on September 10, 2006, 04:39:40 am
I haven't been on the board because I've been on the phone for about six hours trying to make some sense of what I saw Saturday night. As I've said before I have no agenda. I talk to people I trust.
I report what they say. I also report what the players and coaches say after the game.
Mitch: He seemed fine with the limited nature of the offense. He explained that the coaches (Gus and Alex) were trying to protect him in his first start. He made some mistakes but he had no turnovers.
He understands that this is a starting point and not the end game.
He also understands what a disaster it would have been to go out and throw three picks.
Mitch said there are new components to the offense that they have worked on but were not comfortable using this week. He said the fans will see the offense open up more next week and even more as the season progresses.
For those of you who have speculated Mitch was not pissed at HDN last night.
Gus: He called the plays. From everything I've been told he is on board with the idea that phasing in his offense is the best approach.
They have receivers still learning the offense. They have a QB who's trying to make things happen without making rookie mistakes. Gus knows they have to be more conservative at the moment.
So if you're thnking Gus was held hostage I'm told he was not and I have some solid sources on this.
Now here's my take. I agree with what I have been told except for one thing. This hybrid offense is the most odd ball thing I've seen in a long time. Even though Gus is calling the plays it looks like two different offenses called by two different people.
There doesn't seem to be any flow to it.
They will have to improve a lot to win this week.
About the defense:
I'm not sure I've ever seen a team get pushed around that much and not give up a point. The score did not reflect the way Arkansas defense played. They gave up too many yards and they let Utah St. hold the ball too much.
Reggie said it was hard to get his guys back up after the USC loss.
They had been getting ready for that game for the last 8 months.
He said he didn't use his normal in your face style of coaching as much this week because he sensed the players needed some time to get their heads cleared.
My guess is he'll be back to yelling and cussing this week.
In summary:
I don't think there was any secret meeting to fire Houston.
I don't think Gus has been hijacked.
Mitch is not foaming at the mouth over his limited passing stats.
Face it, with Gus they're running an offense that about 90% of the offensive starters are still adjusting to.
The thing to watch for is if they begin to run more of Gus offense as the season progresses. Mitch says they will. I'll take his word for it.
I'm always suspicious but I always go where the facts lead me.
The situation is unsettling to say the least. They have a talent problem and they're trying to learn an offense that is not running consistantly on all 8 cylinders.
Mitch and the rest of the offensive starters are going to be sorely tested over the next month.
Gus is supposedly working 18 hour days and not getting much sleep. The people close to him say he is at this best when his back is to the wall.
We will see.
I would like to see the hybrid taken out of Arkansas offense.
That won't happen soon but if Mitch settles in over the next three or four weeks what some of us know as Gus' style will likely become more obvious than it was last night.

Thanks for the post and the time it took to do it........I dont doubt anything you say, but the fact is , it doesnt make me feel any better at all.........I drove across the state on friday afternoon and back home today and I am asking myself why?......The arkansas team in that game looked horrible... Utah St. is clearly one of the bottom 25 teams in the nation...and they hung with us on our home field all night........that was the kind of game that your best player really shouldnt even have to be a factor in, thats the kind of game where the reserves get their playing time and run up some stats...........However , in our case , our best player is really the only reason we won, without DMac how does that game go?  We probably win but he was clearly the difference in how that particular game played out..........where are the wide receivers, crawford, salters, reese??  My gosh we are more horrible than I could have imagined on both sides of the ball and if you read the paper this morning you would think we are pretty good and improving .......It would be a good game between Utah St. and UCA and they played with us every step of the way...........it is disgusting........

HognotinMemphis

hogman64, you have only yourself to blame. You knew the Hogs are not good yet you attended the game anyway.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

jackwalker

I'm sorry...can't we run the football out of the shotgun formation?

I thought I saw a football team from west virginia doing that in the Sugar Bowl...they did it pretty well too...

It just seems to me that Nutt said "we need to run more" and before Gus got the chance to show him that running can be done via shotgun formations, Nutt told him he had to go back to the 'I'
HOW CAN YOU FIRE A COACH AFTER A 10 WIN SEASON?

THE SAME WAY YOU BENCH A QUATERBACK WHO NEVER LOST A GAME HE STARTED

If HDN does more with less...what happens when he has more?

Oh wait...2003...nevermind. Oh...and 2007...

hogfan4life56

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 10, 2006, 02:28:08 pm

I don't think Gus would have called a run play every single time on 1st and 2nd down unless he had been vetoed or told to do so in the coaches meeting.  Gus is a professional, and I have a feeling he would do whatever he was told to do by his superior.  Also, he would not complain about it to the media.

heres a crazy opinion, but MAYBE just MAYBE he realizes that Darren Mcfadden is the best player on this team and he is the guy who needs to get the ball.

WestMemphisHogFan

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 10, 2006, 02:18:56 pm

WMHF -

But after the last couple of months, I am now questioning his character.  I'm starting to think he is not that great of a person, either.

Throwing his assistants under the bus, continuing to take credit and spread blame, not turning the offense over to Gus, starting a new QB controversy, etc.

There are specifics I can't talk about (b/c it might reveal the source) that we know are facts.

notshavin, I have had some of the same concerns.  Especially last weeks press conference when he called out GM and AW.  I was VERY disappointed with that.  The problem is that I have a source that is part of the staff that tells me a completely different story about some of these stories that make it to the press. 

I believe that we all have to run our sources through the filter of our prejudices. 

For example:  last night some have said that they saw bickering, etc. on the sidelines while looking through binoculars.  More than likely, these are those who are fed up with HDN, so they see every possible fault.  On the other hand, I am still somewhat undecided about HDN, and trying to find good and positive, so I look through binoculars at the same sidelines and see nothing but cohesiveness as the staff works together.  What is the problem with what we are seeing?  Nothing, but our prejudice's can taint what we see and hear. 

So...I said all of that to say, yes some of the "coaching" issues could stem from character issues.  But I'm still not sure.  Because I don't know HDN.  You, Uglyuncle and others that I trust have sources that say one thing, then I and others that I trust have sources that say something completely different. 

Bottom line...I just want us to win!  I will be in Nashville, and hopefully in a better mood next Sunday.

brooks74

McFadden does the need the ball, but not always out of the I formation.  You are allowed to run from other formations

hogfan4life56

Well brooks he got 180 yards out of the I formation, so i guess it will work for him.

Quote from: WestMemphisHogFan on September 10, 2006, 02:44:13 pm

WMHF -

notshavin, I have had some of the same concerns.  Especially last weeks press conference when he called out GM and AW.  I was VERY disappointed with that.  The problem is that I have a source that is part of the staff that tells me a completely different story about some of these stories that make it to the press. 

I believe that we all have to run our sources through the filter of our prejudices. 

For example:  last night some have said that they saw bickering, etc. on the sidelines while looking through binoculars.  More than likely, these are those who are fed up with HDN, so they see every possible fault.  On the other hand, I am still somewhat undecided about HDN, and trying to find good and positive, so I look through binoculars at the same sidelines and see nothing but cohesiveness as the staff works together.  What is the problem with what we are seeing?  Nothing, but our prejudice's can taint what we see and hear. 

So...I said all of that to say, yes some of the "coaching" issues could stem from character issues.  But I'm still not sure.  Because I don't know HDN.  You, Uglyuncle and others that I trust have sources that say one thing, then I and others that I trust have sources that say something completely different. 

Bottom line...I just want us to win!  I will be in Nashville, and hopefully in a better mood next Sunday.

Those are good points.  Perspective and perception are powerful things.

So you are going to the Vandy game?

We expect a full summary from you on when you get back!

hogman64

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 10, 2006, 02:36:43 pm
hogman64, you have only yourself to blame. You knew the Hogs are not good yet you attended the game anyway.

I agree with you, but even if i hadnt gone to the game I would still be sick to my stomach about where this program is........

CiriusPorker

Mike - you just confirmed my own personal theories and limited knowledge from sources.  last night this board went ape-crazy trying to go panicky and particular individuals were saying the exact opposite of what you said as if its a matter-of-fact. 

WestMemphisHogFan

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 10, 2006, 02:47:22 pm
Quote from: WestMemphisHogFan on September 10, 2006, 02:44:13 pm

WMHF -

Those are good points.  Perspective and perception are powerful things.

So you are going to the Vandy game?

We expect a full summary from you on when you get back!

You got it notshavin.  Who knows, I might even be a darksider after that game. ;)  Boy, I hope not.  That would mean we got beat!  I just got a stomach ache!!

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: hogfan4life56 on September 10, 2006, 02:42:41 pm

heres a crazy opinion, but MAYBE just MAYBE he realizes that Darren Mcfadden is the best player on this team and he is the guy who needs to get the ball.
Here is an even crazier opinion...If, instead of working on your new offense, you have to put the ball in the hands of your most talented player to beat Utah State--then you have a serious problem!  Try to remember that we were playing Utah State, not Florida State...not even Michigan State.  We stunk up RRS against a middle school team from Utah.

WestMemphisHogFan

Quote from: Hong Kong Sooey on September 10, 2006, 03:12:34 pm

Here is an even crazier opinion...If, instead of working on your new offense, you have to put the ball in the hands of your most talented player to beat Utah State--then you have a serious problem!  Try to remember that we were playing Utah State, not Florida State...not even Michigan State.  We stunk up RRS against a middle school team from Utah.

I was there...out of sync, yes.  Stunk it up, no.  Freshmen QB, new offense, tailback that is making a comeback=let your stud running back get back into game playing shape.

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: WestMemphisHogFan on September 10, 2006, 03:14:31 pm
Quote from: Hong Kong Sooey on September 10, 2006, 03:12:34 pm

I was there...out of sync, yes.  Stunk it up, no.  Freshmen QB, new offense, tailback that is making a comeback=let your stud running back get back into game playing shape.
What new offense?  Do you mean that 5 play 80 yd TD drive right before the half...?  They spent over half the night in the "I" formation.  Nothing to see here, move along.

lunchbox72703

Well, in my opinion it's easy to throw Gus under the Bus when he's not driving it!!!    I feel so sad.