Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vandy should kill us - How many of you agree??

Started by rules, September 09, 2006, 09:12:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rules

I really thought we would KILL Utah State!!  How are we going to beat anybody in the SEC playing like a bunch of scared girl scouts???  And to top it off we have to play UT next year who only seems to get better.

werehog

We are going to beat Vandy easily and then take it out on our red-haired step-child 'Bama.

cityhog

Quote from: werehog on September 09, 2006, 09:14:03 pm
We are going to beat Vandy easily and then take it out on our red-haired step-child 'Bama.

dude....put down the pipe, or pass it.  one or the other.

HogFaninGA

If we don't play better I think it could be close unfortunately

bigred7987

I agree, Nixon is the real deal.  Glad im not going anymore

nwarazfan

If Vandy had an offense then  maybe.  Their offense is Utah St like.  Look for DMac to get us a 12-7 win(we'll miss the extra pts).

Cresthog

We suck....plain and simple. Vandy will beat us.

jman

Vandy 27

Arkansas 10

Mark it down, we are beat at nashville next saturday.

HatfieldHog

Quote from: nwarazfan on September 09, 2006, 09:16:15 pm
If Vandy had an offense then  maybe.  Their offense is Utah St like.  Look for DMac to get us a 12-7 win(we'll miss the extra pts).

I love the confidence in our kicker.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Hank351

you're crazy.  We will donkey stomp VANDY!!!!  I mean come on.  If you call yourself a fan root your team on and not brow beat them.

hogfan47

we will be Vandy but i dont feel good abought beating bama
C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

PiggoBitttys

Vandy will beat us. Nixon is a good QB, us NEVER getting to the QB will hurt, he can scramble if nothing down field opens up. We had ZERO sacks tonight, only 2 last week.

Also, we have YET to force a turnover this season.

JamesWParks

Vandy's defense has kept them in games, but their offense has lost the T.O.P battle horribly and the defense just gets drained by the fourth quarter.  Arkansas will be the weakest defense they've faced so far.

Nickson, if he can get into a comfort zone at home, shouldn't have much trouble against Arkansas.

Vandy 24-13
Go Colts, Go Hogs

DezNuttstehsuq

Quote from: Hank351 on September 09, 2006, 09:18:00 pm
you're crazy.  We will donkey stomp VANDY!!!!  I mean come on.  If you call yourself a fan root your team on and not brow beat them.

Hank, you are living in your own little world oblivious to what has happend and is happening to UofA football

Its a nail biter in Nash and we probably lose in the end unfortunately

Bryant Disciple

I think Arkansas will beat Vandy, but it will be a very competitive game.

Right now I think Arkansas will probably beat Bama...but all of these teams are pretty close.

Bama's defense is young this year. And the offense. . . has been offensive.  :puke:

BigoBoys

kuhog

Sorry fans - but I don't think we will not win 3 conference games this year. I hope I am wrong, but from what I witnessed tonight, we simply are not ready to play in the SEC.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I hope we use Nutt's playbook again and I hope we lose.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Have you seen Vandy?  Have you seen Alabama this year?

LSU and Auburn will beat us into submission.

Vandy and Alabama won't.  Just because we kinda suck, doesn't mean Vandy doesn't suck too.

Razorbacks#1

Obviously the poster is clueless. What a stupid question. Please, live in your world. People like you wish the hogs would lose.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Tejano Jawg

I fear the Ragin' Commodores. Last year they beat us, Tenn, and if they hadn't gotten screwed...Florida. They had more than just Cutler.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

razorhog29

Razorbacks#1

You f___ people aren't fans. You're like the liberal media that tries to disrupt the power base of the military. Guess what. Kiss my A__. We won a game, and guess what, I'm happy. What do you expect from a freshman quarterback? Hey, Nutt probably needs to go. You fans expect to much after the last years growing pains. So how about a little patience with the new offense. And I am sure Herring will get his shi_ together.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

MCPeePants

I doubt Vanderbilt - sans Jay Cutler - is capable of "killing" anybody.

But yeah - they'll probably beat us. 

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on September 09, 2006, 10:39:26 pm
You f___ people aren't fans. You're like the liberal media that tries to disrupt the power base of the military. Guess what. Kiss my A__. We won a game, and guess what, I'm happy. What do you expect from a freshman quarterback? Hey, Nutt probably needs to go. You fans expect to much after the last years growing pains. So how about a little patience with the new offense. And I am sure Herring will get his shi_ together.

So many entertaining aspects of this dumbass post.  Where to start?
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

DickSonstreetDFW

Wow.  What's it like in your world?

Rocky&Boarwinkle

this post fueled by Busch light.

WindyCityHog

_____________!

Izual65

Official proof that HDN posts on Hogville.net

Boss Hogg

Lose to Vandy 2 years in a row = FIRE DAT ASS!

BuschHawg

Its a toss up. We've fallen to the bottom of the heap and fighting just to avoid a last place finish. Its gonna be an ugly, ugly game.

wincrimson

Vandy is a dangerous team! The game wasn't over today until the final play and we had them in Tuscaloosa too!

Nickson, Jackson-Garrisen, and Bennett are all weapons. They're stout on D as well.

Puerco Diablo

check out the stats from the Vandy-Bama game...  if you think we are going to lose to Vandy your an idiot. 

GrizzledHogFan

I think there's a very strong possibility that we could lose to Vandy.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

wincrimson

Quote from: Puerco Diablo on September 09, 2006, 10:56:42 pm
check out the stats from the Vandy-Bama game...  if you think we are going to lose to Vandy your an idiot. 

If you rule it out (like I did), then you're foolish.

VU doesn't suck. They are the VU of last year except with a year of "the winning experience" under their belt and Michael Vick for a QB.

DarkHelmet

vandy isnt going to KILL US  :-\.. itll be a close game that could be decided by who has the better field goal kicker.. so on that note

vandy 17
UA     14

Puerco Diablo

Quote from: wincrimson on September 09, 2006, 11:03:01 pm

VU doesn't suck. They are the VU of last year except with a year of "the winning experience" under their belt and Michael Vick for a QB.

Vandy had 150 yards of total offense.  Is Vandy "good" or is Bama not as good as last year?

jkstock04

Vandy will own us if we play like that against them....no ifs, ands, or buts about it. 
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

wincrimson

Quote from: Puerco Diablo on September 09, 2006, 11:05:30 pm

Vandy had 150 yards of total offense.  Is Vandy "good" or is Bama not as good as last year?

A little of both.

Our D is still solid. But our team as a whole isn't as good as last year. Basically, if you overlook them they will bite you in the ass. They almost got a chomp out of our side today...

MM-gohogs

Quote from: wincrimson on September 09, 2006, 11:10:12 pm
Quote from: Puerco Diablo on September 09, 2006, 11:05:30 pm

A little of both.

Our D is still solid. But our team as a whole isn't as good as last year. Basically, if you overlook them they will bite you in the ass. They almost got a chomp out of our side today...

this is unbelievable.  yeah well guess what. utah state had 129 total yards last week and 200+++ tonight... allbeit we shut them out but our D is not that solid
aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

Hawgz4Life

dude....put down the pipe, or pass it.  one or the other

there's always someone who'll mess up the rotation.

Yoko Oinko

Vandy won't "Kill" the Hogs.  Vandy will beat the Hogs by 4
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

hogalumni1974

jman

SquirrelMasterFunk

The real question here is "WHEN Vandy wins, what happens to the Nutt?"  ???
:razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:
user #9084 (the poster formerly known as cbad)

The meaning of life:  Eat less salt, be nice to people, and it is too short for cheap beer! - Stan Bond

Intelligent insults are too often wasted on the uncommonly stupid.

If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your bull****.

pigmania

Quote from: cbad on September 09, 2006, 11:36:44 pm
Not a damn thing. He's got JFB by the balls

wincrimson

Quote from: pigmania on September 09, 2006, 11:37:41 pm
Quote from: cbad on September 09, 2006, 11:36:44 pm
Not a damb thing. He's got JFB by the balls

And with his fingernails tightly clinging to the tender, 80 year old skin...

Yeah, too much info, I know!

WP razorback

I have not decided if Alabama just had an off day today, but I did not think Vandy would lose by 3 at Tuscaloosa.  I thought Bama would beat them worse than that. 

I hope our Razorbacks have a great season, but after tonight's game I am not so sure about this season now.  I figured the Hogs would get back to a New Year's Bowl this year by having eight home games.  Three of the four away games are against teams that the Hogs should beat. 

I am extremely concerned about the game next weekend in Nashville and it doesn't sound like I am the only one.  Also, things are not going to get any easier going forward, even into next year.  The 2007 season has road games to Tuscaloosa, Oxford, Knoxville, and Baton Rouge. 

It is definitely going to be interesting to see how this season plays out, especially with the way the offense has performed thus far. 

HogginAllDay&Nite

Im sorry but I just dont see Vandy beating us next week. Unless their QB steps his game up this week in practice I dont see Vandy doing anything to us. If anything we'll win in a low scoring game.  :razorback:
Loyal Razorback Fan Through It All