Previous topic - Next topic

HogHillbilly

Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

casken

USC 28
Hawgs 17

I hope I am very wrong!

WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

Randall baumgartne

whitemeat

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

jb11

Quote from: TXrazorback on August 17, 2006, 09:53:42 pm
17 overtime game

Arkansas wins 194-193
To be technical, we would have to win 195-193 or 194-192 due to having to go for 2 after a touchdown from the 3rd OT on.  Yea I know, I am nickpicking.

maddoghog

Hogs 28 - 24 - Stoerner and Lucas are secretly subbed for Mustain and DW late in the game....last minute TD pass in the south end zone seals the victory.  Field is swarmed, goals posts are torn down and in order to get them out of the stadium, the uprights are ripped in two like a wishbone and hauled down to Dixon Street......history repeats itself!!!

Never wrestle with a hog - you get dirty and the hog likes it!  WPS!

hogfan13

Quote from: diehardfan on August 18, 2006, 01:28:22 pm
17 overtime game

Arkansas wins 194-193
To be technical, we would have to win 195-193 or 194-192 due to having to go for 2 after a touchdown from the 3rd OT on.  Yea I know, I am nickpicking.
Well. pete can be stupid and kick the PAT. Then we could score and get the 2

hoghart

"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

BILLYBOB

Quote from: hoghart on August 18, 2006, 03:00:32 pm
Hogs 17
USC 14

We win with a field goal with 15 seconds left!

If that happened, I would literally sh*t my drawers with excitement.  Sad a game can mean so much to a 41-year old man.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

artyhog

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: BILLYBOB on August 18, 2006, 03:06:16 pm
Quote from: hoghart on August 18, 2006, 03:00:32 pm
Hogs 17
USC 14

We win with a field goal with 15 seconds left!

If that happened, I would literally sh*t my drawers with excitement.  Sad a game can mean so much to a 41-year old man.

If that happened the noise would be so deafening that it may register as an earthquake like that famous LSU-Auburn game.

People would go absolute ape****

WilsonHog

Not ready to make a score prediction yet, but there is one prediction I will make.

If we get hammered again (by four touchdowns or more) Hogville will not be for the faint of heart for several days.

It will be ugly. 

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Ilikthiskindaparty

I'm going to be here all day.

PAHog

28-24 SC.  Ugly early, but Hogs put forth usual 4th quarter effort that you wish was there the whole game to make it respectable.
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

Ahog4life

ARK-30

USC-22

Arkansas comes out in first quarter and wreaks havoc in USC backfield, Jones rushes for over 150 yards and 2 scores. Rojo holds his own and D-Mac comes in as a decoy on a reverse to Damien Williams that goes for a score.

oswilliams

Swino

It is still too far out to to have an "official" thread of this kind.  You never know what can/will happen between now and then.  IMO

hogfan13

Quote from: Swino on August 18, 2006, 04:14:24 pm
It is still too far out to to have an "official" thread of this kind.  You never know what can/will happen between now and then.  IMO
Thats why hogville will let you Modify your own posts

hoggin das

USC 27  Arkansas 21

The Hogs are capable of pulling the upset, and I sure hope so, but I have to predict a hard fought victory for the Californicators.

hoggystyle78

Razorback Jedi

PorkSoda

Quote from: Apathy on August 18, 2006, 08:22:06 am

USC ... 31
ARK ...  9
Are you trying to say that arkansas will actually make 3 fieldgoals in one game? 
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

secthumper

Quote from: CallMeHog on August 17, 2006, 10:55:45 pm
Ark 35
USC 0

USC will not score. The gay factor will kick in. When Booty sees all his O-Line bent over
in tight uniforms in front of him his mind will be focused on scoring but not with the football!  :D

Now that is downright funny....possibly even true....you never know....Booty huh!....
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

hog caller

SavageHog

USC - 17
HOGS - 21

The defense will prove to the nation that the HOGS can't be overlooked!  Give 'em Hell, Reggie!

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Hate to dash every Nutt Hugger's hopes, but let's not forget who our head coach is. On Sept. 2 he'll show his true colors again:

USC  63

Ark.  17

Numb Nutts will claim another "moral victory" by holding them to a 46 point win.

Some things never change, especially when you keep an idiot like Numb Nutts around.
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

hoginator

Ark 35
USC 0

USC will not score. The gay factor will kick in. When Booty sees all his O-Line bent over
in tight uniforms in front of him his mind will be focused on scoring but not with the football!  :D

Funny stuff!

Hogs-28
USC-27
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

LILROCK-N-Nole

monticello_hog

USC  31
hogs 27 ( miss a pat and two chip shots need a special teams coach, gives nutt someone else to blame and an anthor year)

HogNiner12

After seeing that scrimmage it's going to be  USC-66
                                                                       ARK-13

zspookhog

toshortrock

before johnson hogs 31 usc 28, after johnson usc 44 hogs 10, give up the points
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

PorcineSublime

USC-34
Hogs-17

We have no reason to believe that we will rollover defensively like last year, but neither will they and we will wear out our defense by the 4th quarter. They will get two easy scores at the end to make it look worse than it was.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Bacons Rebellion

17 overtime game

Arkansas wins 194-193

That's ridiculous. You can NOT win 194-193 in 17 overtimes. Everybody has to go for two.

Arkansas 194-192 is possible.

hogfan13

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on August 20, 2006, 10:02:49 am

That's ridiculous. You can NOT win 194-193 in 17 overtimes. Everybody has to go for two.

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on August 18, 2006, 02:50:56 pm

Bacons Rebellion

USC        7 10  7  7 / 31
Arkansas  3  0 10 6 / 19

We drop behind, USC relaxes, and get over jitters and we come back. Bailey hits two field goals and we are down 24-13. Johnson hits a TD pass to cut it to 24-19 with 7:13 left. We go for two; incomplete pass. USC drives for TD withd 3:24 left. We throw an interception and USC runs out the clock.

Bacons Rebellion

Okay, faigue and jet lag kick in an Carroll kicks the PAT. It's a trick play and nobody was expecting it.

No. He still doesn't get a point for it, becaue it's against the rules. We would get an instant replay and the referees would wake up and see that he kicked it and disallow it. This would be about 4:30 Sunday morning.

You can't win by 1 in 17 overtimes. You can win by 2, 3, 5, 6, or 8 or 10. 194-192 is plausible.

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on August 20, 2006, 10:06:56 am
Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on August 20, 2006, 10:02:49 am

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on August 18, 2006, 02:50:56 pm

PigBrother

fshog

UA-28                                                                                                                       
Usc-21

clew

Pure as the dawn

pignatious

Freedom is never free.

Break & Run

Ark 35
USC 0

THIS IS FUNNY!!!  +1 :D
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

HamShank