Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7 Days from Sept 2. This is the offical USC-Arkansas Score Prediction Thread

Started by hogfan13, August 17, 2006, 09:11:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Swino

Just reminding the folks that picked the hogs that the desire for the Hogs to win isn't worth squat when our head coach is a turd.

fire_hog

Quote from: fire_hog on August 26, 2006, 10:42:55 pm
Real coach's team: 45

Shoulda been assistant to my pee wee head coach's team: 17

I had a little too much faith in Nutt, but it won't happen again.
In a coaching business so full of phonies who talk character only to bend the rules, who consider the definition of discipline a player's weight-room attendance, who wouldn't dare pull something like this because it might hurt recruiting, here's Joe Pa, four decades on the job and not giving a damn. Except about what's right. - Dan Wetzel, Yahoo Sports

Break & Run

Quote from: TXrazorback on August 17, 2006, 09:54:08 pm
Quote from: schweine on August 17, 2006, 09:48:54 pm
USC 49
Arkansas 14

I just don't have much faith in Johnson.

I don't have much faith in this idiot

LOOKS LIKE U WERE CLOSEST TO RIGHT, UNFORTUNATELY !!!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

IMAballHawg

Quote from: SnoopHawg on August 26, 2006, 11:17:10 pm
Hog's defense is dominant all game, Trojan offense shoots it's self in the foot all nite, Hog's offense puts together three long touchdown drives and kick two field goals off USC turnovers.  RoJo draws comparisions with Warren Moon, and Mitch tosses a TD to Damian in their first collegiate completion.  Gus and Alex are lauded for their improving the offense, and Reggie body slams several Trojan coaches after the game while Houston simulates putting on a Trojan in a move that raises controversy nationally while the Hogs shoot into the top 10 while D-Mac is cleared to play agauinst Utah State and Lee Ziemba and Codi Burns commit to the Hogs.  Hogs win......27-10!  BELIEVE IT!

I do appreciate you going out on a limb with your prediction, however I cant help but correct it (for humor sake only).

""Hog's Trojans defense is dominate all game, Trojan Hogs offense shoots it's self in the foot all nite, Hog's Trojans offense puts together three long touchdown drives and kick two field goals off USC Hog turnovers.  RoJo draws comparisions with Warren Moon Zappa, and Mitch tosses a TD 3 yard pass to Damian in their first collegiate completion.  Gus and Alex are lauded blamed for their improving the offense, and Reggie is body slamed by several Trojan coaches after the game while Houston simulates putting on a Trojan "I wanted to play Mitch earlier, bruthah!"  in a move that raises controversy nationally while the Hogs shoot into the top 100 while D-Mac is cleared to play agauinst Utah State and Lee Ziemba and Codi Burns commit to the Hogs wait and see.  Hogs win......27-10 lose 2nd worst game in 100 years at Fayetteville!  BELIEVE IT!""

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!