Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Biggest Clothing/Gear No-No's for the USC game

Started by Sao Ming, May 17, 2006, 08:45:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

James K. Pork

Quote from: wildhogman on August 30, 2006, 10:31:15 pm
Quote from: hogluvin on May 17, 2006, 10:43:58 am
Also Dad's, if you daughter is 10 or 11 dont bring her into the mens restroom.

Im standing right up to a full length urinal...head back... doing my thing and I look over and standing right next to me... yep a 10 year old girl... ponytails and all. EEEEEEK! ...

Sooo now I talk 4 STEPS FORWARD! And am standing inside the urinal! Thanks ahole.
Thats funny lol
when my daughter was young I brought her to the games, and Mom would whine about the lines in the ladies bathroom. So I woul dhave to take her, holding my hand over her eyes, to the stall so she could go. But trust me, we made sure modesty was top priority. I did nt want my 10 year old getting endoctrinated to the bird and bees in the mens room at razorback stadium

This will be my daughter's first game.  She's 4.  The thought of taking her into the men's bathroom does not thrill me.

There is an unspoken code within men's bathrooms.  You don't look at each other.  You don't talk much to each other.  You get your business done and get out.  You don't notice what someone else is doing unless it is completely obnoxious, like a ten year old gal staring at your attributes.

I'll keep her eyes closed and teach her the code.  As long as she keeps quiet and follows the rules of a male restroom, no one will notice.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HogasaurusRex on August 31, 2006, 08:22:21 am
Quote from: HoginMemphis on August 31, 2006, 08:07:06 am
Quote from: HogasaurusRex on August 30, 2006, 08:24:46 pm
Cardinal is the correct color right?  I don't see anything wrong w/wearing a jersey.  I am well past my football playing days & I'm okay with that, can't see myself wearing a polo shirt, even though they look sharp.  I wear a t-shirt every day. Hog games were always a special event for us growing up.  parents couldn't afford to make but 1 game a year (maybe).  To me it's more special than any ole wedding, graduation or church event and no one seems to be calling anyone trash for wearing a tuxedo to a wedding. I don't go to a HOG game every day.  Special occasion special clothes. 

Wearing a t-shirt every day is your problem.

Yea, it's obviously a problem for me.  I mean, it makes me fish around on the boards trying to piss people off until one of them bites and then I can show my intellectual prowess.  Don't bother responding either, I plan to ignore you in my personal preferences just like the majority already have.  That's why most don't respond to you.  Look into older women, they are soft and like children.

Oh, it's nothing to do with intellect. It's everything to do with having a modicum of taste.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Ashdownpanther

Just one last little post fore I head to Hobby for the tail smoker to NW Arkansas.  I got through early on the resection, heck it was all perferated with matastasized tumors anyway, so I just cut him a "main-line pipeline" from his big bowel to just below his poot-chute.  He won't be able to use it for a while, but he won't be "getting buried" with his colostomy bag either.  Oughta be able to squat like a human in about 3 months.............. pity, we have him a clear plastic bag, with lightning bolts on the side and when he passes gas it will look like a tsunami in his bag..........And he 's gonna have some real neat scar tissue.
But I digress-sorry, I'm just excited about the game.  I am gonna wear my "white" leisure suit that I had tailored for me in the Phillipines back in 76.  Along with my Red Cowboy Boots,   I have longish white hair, and a white fu-manchu mustache, so come on up and say "hello" to the ole Reaper if you see me at the game.
Gotta go.

rzrbaxfan

That is good stuff Ash.  Great to see you back!

Shocktheman

You guys sound like a bunch of hog NAZIs.  I can't say that I disagree with you though.  It is always entertaining to see how people dress for football games.  What always suprises me is the older guys(out of college) that are dressed as if they are going to a formal business meeting with Bill Gates.   Hot Chicks wearing just about anything is fine by me! 

beatnikluv

Quote from: Ashdownpanther on August 31, 2006, 08:54:00 am
Just one last little post fore I head to Hobby for the tail smoker to NW Arkansas.  I got through early on the resection, heck it was all perferated with matastasized tumors anyway, so I just cut him a "main-line pipeline" from his big bowel to just below his poot-chute.  He won't be able to use it for a while, but he won't be "getting buried" with his colostomy bag either.  Oughta be able to squat like a human in about 3 months.............. pity, we have him a clear plastic bag, with lightning bolts on the side and when he passes gas it will look like a tsunami in his bag..........And he 's gonna have some real neat scar tissue.
But I digress-sorry, I'm just excited about the game.  I am gonna wear my "white" leisure suit that I had tailored for me in the Phillipines back in 76.  Along with my Red Cowboy Boots,   I have longish white hair, and a white fu-manchu mustache, so come on up and say "hello" to the ole Reaper if you see me at the game.
Gotta go.
Do your boots say "Go Hogs" on them and were you in the West End by Joe's Crab Shack the night before the Cotton Bowl in 2000?  You just described this hilarious drunk guy we saw and took lots of pictures of down there ;D

HUNGLOWHOG

I'M BUSTED OUT MY AUTHENIC MATT JONES JERSERY THE WHITE ONE !!!!!

HogasaurusRex

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on August 31, 2006, 09:37:25 am
I'M BUSTED OUT MY AUTHENIC MATT JONES JERSERY THE WHITE ONE !!!!!
\Im driving up in that one.  My man, wear whatever you want to wear, your welcome.  Now, if we were talking teeth, some parts of the state might have an advantage.

Anson Marlow

Quote from: Sao Ming on May 17, 2006, 08:45:32 am
First let me say that attending sporting events in Dallas can be both comical and maddening.  Case in point, while attending the Byron Nelson last week I saw dudes in thier Ashworth shirts, Oakley's and spiked golf shoes on roaming all over the damn place.  To me, thats akin to carrying your saddle into a rodeo or wearing an actual Hans Device into Daytona Motor Speedway.

So we set forth...the rules for RRS.

1.  No Razorback jerseys with the real name of the owner on the back.  Come on, no one thinks you are injured and sitting this one out in section 511.

2.  No men over the age of 12 are allowed to wear a replica helmet.   

3.  Jerseys of teams not playing in the game are banned - if choosing between your Matt Jones JAX or Matt Jones Hogs jersey, go with the latter please...everyone knows who he isssss, and who he plays for nowwwwwww.   Leave the Jax uni at home man.

4.  Temporary Hog tattoos on the face are for chicks only.   I should not have to explain this.

I'm going to stop at 4 for now and allow you guys to get involved.  Don't hold back, be brutal (funnier the better).  We must have some man rules for USC or there will be more infighting and home team ridicule than we can handle.

See you on the Hill
This one: Barry Lunney Jersey from 1994(Big Apex Hogs on shoulders) Jean shrorts, high top Nike's and a mullet.
/list]

James K. Pork

August 31, 2006, 10:23:00 am #209 Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 10:24:40 am by James K. Pork
This dang thread is looking more like something out of Project Runway.

Razorbacks, make it work...

excoach

hogken

i never did get clearance on my Fannie Pack!
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

wwwhogfan

If you are wanting to get under the skin of the USC fans, I actually think it would be funny to get a hundred of your closest friends in your section to wear USC (Univ of South Carolina) gear.  Then maybe some signs that say "we traded our trojan for a c*ck"

I know, I am straight out of 3rd grade.....

Nashville Fan

I know everyone will be standing for most of the game but....

Do not wear pants that show your ass when you sit down; because, it is a no win situation.

1. if it's a guy, no eplanation needed
2. if it's an overweight girl, again no explanation needed
3. if it's a hotty, I'll get smacked by my wife for looking.
Pittman or Bust!

Sell this Hog

Quote from: dman on August 31, 2006, 07:46:38 am
Quote from: Sell this Hog on August 31, 2006, 12:28:21 am
Can I wear this shirt?

Where can I buy one?

I got it at an A&M Game last year. There are no A&M symbols or patches on this shirt, just good ole horn bashin! I think the website is www.aggieoutfitters.com

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: abq on May 17, 2006, 09:18:11 am
8. Camo is not a school color. Well, maybe it is down at Wabbaseka Community College and Welding School, but not at the UofA.

Quit dissing my alma mater's colors.

Flatfoot

There is not a darn thing wrong with wearing the jersey to a game. 
Espicially this one.

Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.