Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Biggest Clothing/Gear No-No's for the USC game

Started by Sao Ming, May 17, 2006, 08:45:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sao Ming

First let me say that attending sporting events in Dallas can be both comical and maddening.  Case in point, while attending the Byron Nelson last week I saw dudes in thier Ashworth shirts, Oakley's and spiked golf shoes on roaming all over the damn place.  To me, thats akin to carrying your saddle into a rodeo or wearing an actual Hans Device into Daytona Motor Speedway.

So we set forth...the rules for RRS.

1.  No Razorback jerseys with the real name of the owner on the back.  Come on, no one thinks you are injured and sitting this one out in section 511.

2.  No men over the age of 12 are allowed to wear a replica helmet.   

3.  Jerseys of teams not playing in the game are banned - if choosing between your Matt Jones JAX or Matt Jones Hogs jersey, go with the latter please...everyone knows who he isssss, and who he plays for nowwwwwww.   Leave the Jax uni at home man.

4.  Temporary Hog tattoos on the face are for chicks only.   I should not have to explain this.

I'm going to stop at 4 for now and allow you guys to get involved.  Don't hold back, be brutal (funnier the better).  We must have some man rules for USC or there will be more infighting and home team ridicule than we can handle.

See you on the Hill

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

5. If you can't find anything red to wear, don't bother leaving the house.

snort

I just hope we can get a good streaker like at the Ole Miss game.

My contribution is...
#6. No socks with sandals, I know people in CA and they love to talk about this one.

taintlint

Quote from: Sao Ming on May 17, 2006, 08:45:32 am

1.  No Razorback jerseys with the real name of the owner on the back.  Come on, no one thinks you are injured and sitting this one out in section 511.

3.  Jerseys of teams not playing in the game are banned - if choosing between your Matt Jones JAX or Matt Jones Hogs jersey, go with the latter please...everyone knows who he isssss, and who he plays for nowwwwwww.   Leave the Jax uni at home man.

Actually, only white trash or goobs will wear a jersey anyway. I mean......come on.....if you are over 4 years old and have a jersey on, you need to just let your wife pick out your clothes. To make matters even worse, the jersey is typically a 1994 Starter or Champion jersey! Just don't wear them.

Sao Ming

I was going to mention socks with sandals too, but thought who in the hell still wears that crap.  Good one.

hogfan064

May 17, 2006, 08:56:59 am #5 Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 09:05:49 am by hogfan064
Great post

1. Women over 300 don't wear revealing clothing.  Your husband might like this, but most don't

2. Guys that are above college age don't paint your faces.  Yeah it was cool when you were in a frat, but don't be like Elaine's boyfriend on Seinfeld.  Unless you are that bald Georgia fan that has the Bulldog painted on his head.  Now that's just cool

3. Don't wear those fake jerseys.  What I mean by fake are jerseys that say Arkansas on them, but are jerseys that the team has never wore.  Like a black Arkansas jersey for example

4. Unless, you're in an on campus organization don't wear a tie to the game.  It's football.  A 40 year old man looks dumb with a tie on

SultanofSwine

All guys over 12 are banned from the use of condoms. It does not matter that you normally use them alone, just stop for this week damn it!!

hogfan064

Quote from: snort on May 17, 2006, 08:54:24 am

My contribution is...
#6. No socks with sandals, I know people in CA and they love to talk about this one.
Quote from: taintlint on May 17, 2006, 08:55:02 am

3.  Jerseys of teams not playing in the game are banned - if choosing between your Matt Jones JAX or Matt Jones Hogs jersey, go with the latter please...everyone knows who he isssss, and who he plays for nowwwwwww.   Leave the Jax uni at home man.

Actually, only white trash or goobs will wear a jersey anyway. I mean......come on.....if you are over 4 years old and have a jersey on, you need to just let your wife pick out your clothes. To make matters even worse, the jersey is typically a 1994 Starter or Champion jersey! Just don't wear them.

Well, I think its kinda sexy when a hot chick wears a jersey.  But that's the only exception.  Once your out of middle school its time to hang up the jersey.

Sao Ming

Oh i completely agree...a hot chick with a flat tan tummy can tie a jersey in a knot ALL day long.  In fact, that should be a condition on the back of the ticket.

taintlint

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 17, 2006, 08:59:30 am

My contribution is...

Well, I think its kinda sexy when a hot chick wears a jersey.  But that's the only exception.  Once your out of middle school its time to hang up the jersey.

Ok.....fair enough. If you are a smoking hot 20 year old brunette with your jersey cut REAL high, wear it. All others can give them up.

legman

6. Don't complain the whole game that "Houston just isn't letting Gus run the offense". You might think your commentary is insiteful, but really , seriously, you are ruining the game for at least one person around you.
[SIZE="1"]wooooo err woooooo[/size]

hogfan064

Quote from: taintlint on May 17, 2006, 09:03:32 am

My contribution is...

Ok.....fair enough. If you are a smoking hot 20 year old brunette with your jersey cut REAL high, wear it. All others can give them up.

What if you're a hot blonde or redhead?

legman

Quote from: taintlint on May 17, 2006, 09:03:32 am

My contribution is...

7. Forget jerseys, If you ARE a hotchick please consider wearing a two-piece only.
[SIZE="1"]wooooo err woooooo[/size]

toshortrock

man,for one i still wear sandals and socks,who in the hell cares what u wear,why u care anyway,whats up with this,,if some clown want s to go naked,have at it,don't let some gru head try and tell u what to wear,whats up with that anyway
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Swino

Lets change the weight limit to 160 on gals.

7.  We need some ultra hot Seminole chics-like hog girls in the bleachers.  Skimpy clothing is required.

Sao Ming

[/quote]

[/quote]

7. Forget jerseys, If you ARE a hotchick please consider wearing a two-piece only.
[/quote]

All in favor of two piece garments for Hot chicks of all hair colors say Aye...AYE from me!
But hold on, we might have to make some distinctions on what hot is.  This is critical.

hogfan064

Some more

-Guys don't wear tight Jean Shorts. 
-Don't wear pants that are 4 sizes to large.
-Don't wear another college team's hat into the game.  I see this all the time

Jerry Swinefeld

7. Wear shoes that will allow you to stand the entire game.
7a.  If you do not plan to stand, don't get mad if the person in front of you does.
7b.  If rule 7a is unacceptable, give your ticket to someone else.

Sao Ming

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 17, 2006, 09:10:50 am
Some more

-Guys don't wear tight Jean Shorts. 
-Don't wear pants that are 4 sizes to large.
-Don't wear another college team's hat into the game.  I see this all the time

I think we have a winner.  the tight "Jorts" rule is the best one I have seen so far.  Funny as hell.  Don't mean to step on your toes though toshortrock.

hogfan064

Quote from: toshortrock on May 17, 2006, 09:07:06 am
man,for one i still wear sandals and socks,who in the hell cares what u wear,why u care anyway,whats up with this,,if some clown want s to go naked,have at it,don't let some gru head try and tell u what to wear,whats up with that anyway

I could careless about socks and sandles.  That doesn't bother me, but come on there is something wrong with a 40 year old man painting his face, wearing tight jean shorts, and wearing a Jacksonville Jaguar Jersey to a Hog game.

HogCards88

No jorts with your keys and cell phone clipped to your belt.

hogfan064

Quote from: Jerry Swinefeld on May 17, 2006, 09:11:39 am
7a.  If you do not plan to stand, don't get mad if the person in front of you does.

Ok I agree and disagree with this.  If you are the only person in a section standing then that is kind of rude.   Now I'll stand all game if that's what the crowd is doing, but I'll also have respect to sit down when the situation calls for it. 

hogfan064

Quote from: HogCards88 on May 17, 2006, 09:15:22 am

No pocket chains on jorts either.  Don't come to a Razorback game looking like you just left a Sex Pistols Concert

abq

8. Camo is not a school color. Well, maybe it is down at Wabbaseka Community College and Welding School, but not at the UofA.

taintlint

Quote from: toshortrock on May 17, 2006, 09:07:06 am
man,for one i still wear sandals and socks

Go stand in the corner and think about what you just said.

hogfan064

Quote from: abq on May 17, 2006, 09:18:11 am
8. Camo is not a school color. Well, maybe it is down at Wabbaseka Community College and Welding School, but not at the UofA.

What if its military appreciation day?

Sao Ming

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 17, 2006, 09:16:42 am

No pocket chains on jorts either.  Don't come to a Razorback game looking like you just left a Sex Pistols Concert

LMAO - when i picture 'this dude' I picture him and his broad strolling up Stadium road with his hand around her back, hand in back pocket and her's in his.  Thier hair is the same lenght.  Ohhh, that brings back east Texas in the 80's.

hogfan064

Swino

Heck, it is a part of the school uniform in Cleveland county.

hogfan064

Quote from: Sao Ming on May 17, 2006, 09:19:45 am
Quote from: hogfan064 on May 17, 2006, 09:16:42 am

LMAO - when i picture 'this dude' I picture him and his broad strolling up Stadium road with his hand around her back, hand in back pocket and her's in his.  Thier hair is the same lenght.  Ohhh, that brings back east Texas in the 80's.

His hair is also the same color as Arkansas' opponent........LSU

hogfan064

And why the mardi gras beeds??  I mean it makes sense if you're a LSU fan because that's something special to your state, but Arkansas isn't exactly Bourbon Street.  If you are a guy, don't wear a lai or beeds to a game.

abq

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 17, 2006, 09:19:14 am

What if its military appreciation day?

Then thank a veteran, but do it in the appropriate school colors.

Sao Ming

Are Taco Shell Straw Cowboy hats still allowed or should they be banned?  (See hot chick in tied up jersey rule, hot chicks look good in straw hats, especially if they are on the main stage and about to "squeeze" it on.

taintlint

Quote from: Sao Ming on May 17, 2006, 09:24:33 am
Are Taco Shell Straw Cowboy hats still allowed or should they be banned?  (See hot chick in tied up jersey rule, hot chicks look good in straw hats, especially if they are on the main stage and about to "squeeze" it on.
What if you are a zit popping 150 lb 19 year old in an "Under Armor" skin tight white shirt with a straw hat on? I saw this one on a UA fan at Baton Rouge last season. I just wanted to go give him a hug and tell him it will be ok.

hogfan064

Straw hats are great if you're a chick.  If you're a college student its ok also.  Really anything is allowed in the student section. 

But if you are 30 years old then I say you shouldn't be wearing a straw hat

FLKeysGuy

I'm wearing a jersey over my "You've Been...  Mitch Slapped" shirt.  That way I can quickly remove it when appropriate.  Besides, it matches my black socks and Birkenstocks perfectly!

abq

You'll see many USC fans in this latest west coast fashion, don't be surprised.

Sao Ming

Quote from: abq on May 17, 2006, 09:33:21 am
You'll see many USC fans in this latest west coast fashion, don't be surprised.

Talk about Nutthuggers...man, he's got some on.

hogfan064

Quote from: taintlint on May 17, 2006, 09:28:25 am
What if you are a zit popping 150 lb 19 year old in an "Under Armor" skin tight white shirt with a straw hat on? I saw this one on a UA fan at Baton Rouge last season. I just wanted to go give him a hug and tell him it will be ok.

Small guys don't need to be wearing muscle shirts.  And fat guys shouldn't weat tank tops. 

HoopS

What about Dale's lid?

I'm not gonna out this guy, but one of our posters is probably gonna redshirt and be in the stands and he wears goggles and a mouthpiece everywhere.  Is this acceptable?

AUSTXHOG

9.  No NASCAR clothing or accessories.  Save this for race day.  We don't have to honor "3" or "8" every day of the week.

hogfan064

Quote from: hoophogs on May 17, 2006, 09:49:55 am
What about Dale's lid?

I'm not gonna out this guy, but one of our posters is probably gonna redshirt and be in the stands and he wears goggles and a mouthpiece everywhere.  Is this acceptable?

If he's playing for the Hogs oneday then he can wear a pink tshirt cut off at the belly button for all I care. 

hogfan064

Quote from: AUSTXHOG on May 17, 2006, 09:51:51 am
9.  No NASCAR clothing or accessories.  Save this for race day.  We don't have to honor "3" or "8" every day of the week.

Well, at least Dale Jr's colors are our colors. 

Sao Ming

Challenge of the day on 9/2...see if you can spot at least one sexually confused man wearing OP corduroy shorts.  I hear thier making a comeback.  No pun intended.

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on May 17, 2006, 09:29:12 am
I'm wearing a jersey over my "You've Been...  Mitch Slapped" shirt.  That way I can quickly remove it when appropriate.  Besides, it matches my black socks and Birkenstocks perfectly!

I'm still gonna get that sign made to hold up when 'SC get's Mitch Slapped....trying to figure out what to put on the other side of it though...any ideas?
I'll probably wear my Nike d-fense razorback shirt.

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on May 17, 2006, 10:02:49 am

trying to figure out what to put on the other side of it though...any ideas?

16 + 1 = 6    ;)

BigBabyHog71

Quote from: Sao Ming on May 17, 2006, 09:02:21 am
Oh i completely agree...a hot chick with a flat tan tummy can tie a jersey in a knot ALL day long.  In fact, that should be a condition on the back of the ticket.

I agree with you... I am still partical to the mini skirt and the matt jones #9 jersey tied in a knot..... with a flat tan tummy......The Texas game in the student section I saw about a millions of these that night.   I Thought it was the mini skirt and the matt jones #9 jersey tied in a knot night or something.   Man don't ever sit in the student section with you wife when the weather is warm.  You WILL get in trouble for looking.... I know from experience.

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on May 17, 2006, 10:04:35 am
Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on May 17, 2006, 10:02:49 am

trying to figure out what to put on the other side of it though...any ideas?

16 + 1 = 6    ;)

Nice!

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: Fresh Legs on May 17, 2006, 10:07:11 am
Quote from: hogfan064 on May 17, 2006, 09:15:52 am

Ok I agree and disagree with this.  If you are the only person in a section standing then that is kind of rude.   Now I'll stand all game if that's what the crowd is doing, but I'll also have respect to sit down when the situation calls for it. 

Hope you don't sit in 101.  I stand all the time.

+1 for you sir.

hogfan064

Quote from: Fresh Legs on May 17, 2006, 10:07:11 am
Quote from: hogfan064 on May 17, 2006, 09:15:52 am

Ok I agree and disagree with this.  If you are the only person in a section standing then that is kind of rude.   Now I'll stand all game if that's what the crowd is doing, but I'll also have respect to sit down when the situation calls for it. 

Hope you don't sit in 101.  I stand all the time.

I don't have a problem with anyone standing as long as that person isn't the only person in the section standing.  Then you just look like an idiot.